Who Do You Want To Speak On Your Eulogy?

except for my parents and siblings:

1. C - to recall how we would open and close bars and smoke like hell back in college. B)

2. M - to describe how stubborn i am when I'm in love. :angry:

3. D - just so I can bring up (to heaven, hopefully) a handful of laughter, coz he never failed to make me laugh with his one-liners. :upside:

4. G - to remind me to keep her secret (I will, G!) -_-

5. T - to remind me to do what's right. :thumbsupsmiley:

6. V - i just want to see you stand tall, and proud, that I came across your life. you need not say anything. just give me a white tulip, hold my hand that perfectly fits yours, and know that shall i breath and live again, it would still be you. :heart:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from family, some really, really close friends:

P - How we snobbed each other back in college and became the best of friends as co-workers.

T and R - How we giggled at something really petty and then be these serious women at times when its called.

C - How we make "lait" some people during management meetings before.

D, V, A - ex-boyfriends, :lol: How I made their lives a living hell.

J - How much he missed me, the worst and the best of me.

1. My 2 kids - Ivy and Ivan - how i was a cool mom to them

2. My family - since my parents are both dead, this would mean my brothers - how i was a stubborn little sister who always seemed to get into trouble

3. My High school friends

4. Friends I met at work - back when i was still a service crew - until now that I am working as Senior Tech (Pizza Hut, Shakeys, Mcdo, Chowking, Convergys, NCO and Dell) special mention to my Toinks Family and the people i know at Dell

5. My MTC friends

Edited by SamanthaJones
  • 6 months later...
Guest biancaanne

My brother - to speak of me as a daughter and sister

Rome, Mike B - to speak of me as a colleague, boss, and friend all rolled into one

JP and Boom - to share to the assembly the story of a free spirit, and wild-child that not a lot of people were able to comprehend because she was too complicated for her own good

M.E. - to share with the world my love of art, literature, and music, as well as to share life as I was once married...

Ken and Ben - to speak of my triumphs and trials across the years

Macy and Tessa - to speak of my journey to transcendence...

Edited by biancaanne
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No one.

I don't know of anyone who has known me enough who would be able to deliver a eulogy that would do my life any justice.

I'd probably put something in my last will and testament that specifically states I don't want any eulogies at all. And probably the closest thing to a eulogy will sound like this:

"At the personal request of the departed, there will be no eulogies to be delivered today. He wishes all of you to feel free thinking of him the way you always have."

Edited by Chito
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...