• Erap Estrada
  2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

Best...Ramos...Life was so much better under Ramos...You work...you'll get lots of money. I wish I can say it now...you k*ll yourself working kapos pa din pera mo. Oh yeah, Ramos sold almost everything...(sinimulan ni Cory sa Roponggi Property ng Pinas)...naubos na yung Fort Boni kakabenta walang napunta sa Modernization ng AFP pero wala man lang isang kaso si Tabako...Magaling diba? Yung Limang Bilyon na ginastos at nawala sa Clark Expo conveniently naisisi sa patay na si Doy Laurel...o diba magaling? Infrastructure? Marami din namang nagawa...MRT was his, Skyway ba kanya rin nasimulan? CAMP ABUBAKAR WAS BUILT USING DPWH RESOURCES o diba pati rebeldeng Muslim nakinabang. Si Smiling Bandit lang ang ayaw kay Ramos kasi hindi siya makalabas during that time at baka makidnap siya.

Worst...Erap...Prick didn't even finish his term.

Masagwa? The last time I checked, Marcos nor Imelda was ever convicted.

as for marcos sr., how can you convict a dead guy?

in 1993 imelda was convicted for graft, the SC first upheld the conviction, but upon Motion for Reconsideration, it was overturned.

take note that courts dont really overturn a decision they issue.

again, check the economy of the country what marcos sr started and the economy when he left.

• Like (+1) 1

Convicted or not its already obvious. Like we are living in a perfect judicial system. Do anyone believe FM did not took any money from the govt.? Where did he get the Hundreds of millions of dollars when he went to exile to Hawaii?

Like now, do anyone believe Binay and GMA are not guilty on their accusations regardless on the verdict of the court? Its all technicalities, at the end of their lives their soul will still rot in hell and there are no lawyers will defend them there.

Generally when it comes to Marcos its really love him or hate him depending on how did your lives affected during his regime. Like in the polls here, FM is leading in both best and worst president.

Edited by haroots2

What exactly is obvious? What anyone believes is immaterial. The fact is Marcos was never convicted.

Its obvious na nangurakot din naman siya. Convicted or not. You honestly believe wala siyang ninakaw ni sinkong duleng?

perfect example Adolf Hitler was NEVER CONVICTED in his crimes in the Holocaust since he is already dead before the war ends. So we should all believe that he did not do anything on all those killings simply because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Getting all naive just because of technicalities and to have an argument is really s......

The point is FM is dead (suicide or not) before he can get convicted. I also hate Cory and Pnoy, Im just using my common sense.

You didn't answer my question Mason Slake? You honestly believe wala siyang ninakaw ni sinkong duleng?

Baka naman kasi ayaw sumagot dahil baka mabasag ang argumento.

Actually sabihin na natin hindi nga ninakaw ang yaman. So paano nagkaroon ng ganung kalaking halaga ang mga Marcos?

Do you really think the Filipinos have forgotten and are ready for another Marcos?

Meldy tried and failed ... Miserably.

What do you think will be the reason why he would win?

Who remembers Martial Law?

Only us, the old voters.

It's almost three decades since the fall of Marcos. Majority of the voters now are post-Martial-law babies who never experienced what Martial Law was like.

Just like the Japanese. By 1970's, three decades years after the end of WW2, the majority of Filipinos have forgotten the Japanese war atrocities.

Martial Law bogey does not affect Bongbong Marcos's candidacy as much as you may think.

Since there are so many candidates running as VP, Bongbong Marcos actually have a good chance of winning. Just like Binay, he has his own solid vote supporters.

In addition, INC historically supports the Marcoses.

Only us, the old voters.

It's almost three decades since the fall of Marcos. Majority of the voters now are post-Martial-law babies who never experienced what Martial Law was like.

It's the duty of those wo remember to remind those who have forgotten and to educate those who do not know.

Only us, the old voters.

Just like the Japanese. By 1970's, three decades years after the end of WW2, the majority of Filipinos have forgotten the Japanese war atrocities.

Martial Law bogey does not affect Bongbong Marcos's candidacy as much as you may think.

Since there are so many candidates running as VP, Bongbong Marcos actually have a good chance of winning. Just like Binay, he has his own solid vote supporters.

In addition, INC historically supports the Marcoses.

The difference is that the Japanes already apologized for what they did. The Marcoses had no remorse to this day. Move on na nga daw ...

Admittedly may mga "loyalist" votes pa din ang mga marcos.

And while i believe there are efforts to bury the "dark side" of the martial law era and just focus on educating the youth on the benefits of it, i still believe that lalabas at lalabas yan eventually.

Alam naman natin ever since mas "vocal" ang mga marcos loyalist kaya mukhang andami nila at nagkalimutan na but in the end i still believe the Filipino youth still knows the truth and will vote accordingly.

Tandaan natin, napakaraming bumatikos kung anong klaseng pangulo si Cory, pero still bumulusok si Pnoy nun 2010.

The difference is that the Japanes already apologized for what they did. The Marcoses had no remorse to this day. Move on na nga daw ...

Admittedly may mga "loyalist" votes pa din ang mga marcos.

And while i believe there are efforts to bury the "dark side" of the martial law era and just focus on educating the youth on the benefits of it, i still believe that lalabas at lalabas yan eventually.

Alam naman natin ever since mas "vocal" ang mga marcos loyalist kaya mukhang andami nila at nagkalimutan na but in the end i still believe the Filipino youth still knows the truth and will vote accordingly.

Tandaan natin, napakaraming bumatikos kung anong klaseng pangulo si Cory, pero still bumulusok si Pnoy nun 2010.

the funny thing is that some clowns in the social media is trying to paint that life during the marcos era is beautiful..... granted that it is true, the question is, how bad economy became when marcos left? the downfall of our economy started during the makoy era.... economy was good when he started, and it went free falling after that.

the funny thing is that some clowns in the social media is trying to paint that life during the marcos era is beautiful..... granted that it is true, the question is, how bad economy became when marcos left? the downfall of our economy started during the makoy era.... economy was good when he started, and it went free falling after that.

I don't know ... but i would suspect that the Marcoses themselves have a hand in this social media campaign to "rebuid" their image.

They've been talking about the projects and yet forget to talk about the "white elephants".

They claim life was better then and yet economic data will show we're at the lowest point when they left.

Sinisisi pa ang World Bank dahil tinaasan daw ang interest ... ang akin lang marunong o nakakaintindi ba ang sinumang nagsabi nito kahit basic economics at kung ano ang co-relation ng interest sa risk rating ng ating bansa.

One more thing ... did the WB forced these loans to us?

I don't know ... but i would suspect that the Marcoses themselves have a hand in this social media campaign to "rebuid" their image.

They've been talking about the projects and yet forget to talk about the "white elephants".

They claim life was better then and yet economic data will show we're at the lowest point when they left.

Sinisisi pa ang World Bank dahil tinaasan daw ang interest ... ang akin lang marunong o nakakaintindi ba ang sinumang nagsabi nito kahit basic economics at kung ano ang co-relation ng interest sa risk rating ng ating bansa.

One more thing ... did the WB forced these loans to us?

I agree. Their shameless lies are flooding the social media.

They say the peso was higher during the Marcos dictatorship when the reverse was true. The value of the peso nosedived due to the mismanaged economy.

They say Marcos built roads, bridges, schools, and other infras. They don't tell us that these were financed by massive foreign borrowings that pulled the economy down.

They assert life was better then when more people were impoverished by the pillaging of the economy.

It's good we still have people like you and Jopoc to remind us of the dark days when the forces of evil ruled the land.

Sabi nila History is written by the victors. Talo si Marcos, therefore the Aquinos and the Lopez's wrote history for us. Marcos is the villain, fine!

Eh ang problema dito, yung mga sumunod after Marcos wala naman napatunayan. Imbes sana pinakita nila na dyan sa pinagmamalaking "demokrasya" na yan babangon bansa natin, eh lalo tayong nilubog pa sa mga utang. Noon kay marcos billions naging utang natin ngayon trillion na. At ang escape goat lagi, kasalanan lahat ito ni Marcos. It will take 50 years daw to undo the damage of any dictatorship... but world history shows this is not so. Dami daming bansa na mabilis naman bumangon matapos makalaya sa diktadurya.

Tignan natin ang Indonesia. Mas matagal nga sila naghirap kay Suharto. Mas matagal bago nakalaya. Pero tignan mo naman, kahit sila malalamangan na tayo. Magkakaroon na sila bullet train samantalang yung LRT MRT natin hindi pa maayos ayos.

Hindi ako Marcos loyalist. Pero bulag ba tayo para hindi makita na ang maraming problema na meron nung martial law (kahirapan, kurapsyon, extra judicial killings) nangyayari pa din ngayon at mas lumalala pa. Higit sa lahat WALA NAMAN TAYONG TOTOONG DEMOKRASYA.

Hindi lang puro karapatan at kalayaan ang demokrasya. Sistema ito na kung saan yung ikakabuti ng pangkalahatan ang mas nangingibabaw!

What Corazon Aquino did...

sell PAL to Lucio Tan samantalang pag-aari yan ng GOBYERNO cno ngayon nakikinabang

What Fidel Ramos did...

sell Bonifacio land... ni wlang naging pakinabang ang AFP sa pagkakabenta?

What Erap did...

sell himself to Jail...

What Gloria did...

say IM SORRY for Election Fraud..

What PNOY did...

DAP and Yolanda fund corruptions....

bakit ayaw pang ilibing sa lupang hinirang si Marcos...

Multuhin sana kyo hehehe

The fact of the matter is that Filipinos benefitted from Marcos'handiwork.

Maraming probinsya ang wala pa sigurong kuryente at patubig sa bawat bahay kundi dahil kay Marcos. Siguro polarizing si Marcos. You can either appreciate na marami din sya naging accomplishment, or abhor him because allegedly he looted the national treasury.

Isa pang problema ng mga gobyernong pumalit na ito, bakit hindi nila mahanap ni isa man lang sa mga sinabing swiss bank accounts na ito? Ni isang kaso hindi maconvict si Imelda

Maraming probinsya ang wala pa sigurong kuryente at patubig sa bawat bahay kundi dahil kay Marcos. Siguro polarizing si Marcos. You can either appreciate na marami din sya naging accomplishment, or abhor him because allegedly he looted the national treasury.

parang si binay lang pala... maraming nagawa pero magnanakaw.