dont wish to have that ability if you're not prepared for its consequences, had an office mate before that has the ability, na witness ko kung pano effect sa kanya, saw him talking to a bathroom mirror , drenched in cold sweat in an airconditioned bathroom,  parang nasa trance state, i broke it somehow nung tinanong ko kung anong nangyayari, he just mentioned he was talking to an employee who died yesterday dahil sa bangungot, and he was asking the person to move on and stop lingering around the office building. The people that I spoke to, sabi nila its very taxing mentally and physically.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nakakakita ako ng mga "kakaibang bagay" pero hindi mga "kakaibang nilalang" tulad sa mga horror stories like multo, spirits, demonyo, what not. Minsan nakakabasa din ako ng tao (not in the sense na "uy nababasa kita alam ko iniisip mo, alam ko yung mga ganyang galaw...") kapag nakakakita ako ng mga "kakaibang bagay" like auras. Sa totoo lang di ko alam kung pano maieexplain ng maayos kaya ganyan na lang muna. 

On 2/20/2022 at 8:09 AM, noooodles said:

Nakakakita ako ng mga "kakaibang bagay" pero hindi mga "kakaibang nilalang" tulad sa mga horror stories like multo, spirits, demonyo, what not. Minsan nakakabasa din ako ng tao (not in the sense na "uy nababasa kita alam ko iniisip mo, alam ko yung mga ganyang galaw...") kapag nakakakita ako ng mga "kakaibang bagay" like auras. Sa totoo lang di ko alam kung pano maieexplain ng maayos kaya ganyan na lang muna. 

very interesting 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...

hindi ako. pero isa sa mga pamangkin ko. may kinatatakutan kasi siyang part ng bakuran namin noong bata pa siya. madalas niyang sabihin sa amin na may nakikita daw kasi siya doon sa area na yon. ang sinasabi lang niya ay parang may tao daw doon kahit na wala naman kaming nakikita. sobrang bata pa niya noon para sabihin na gumagawa lang siya ng kuwento.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The third eye so far is misunderstood and feared. To understand and be comfortable one must be trained to accept and utilize them by those who know how to handle it. Third eye is not about seeing, it is also about feeling, and even hearing. There are terms for them which can be researched from the internet. It is a gift that can be harnessed correctly and benefit many. For me, it is not to be feared but embraced as it is all in our nature. Many people don't open it because they don't want it. But for those who cannot control it is best to research and understand. Our intuitions and instincts is influenced by our third eyes.

is it also a third eye if I get to de javu always. but this de javu will sure happen a year to two!! please help me..  how to mange to use it often. basically it happens in the family related sickened or accidents.. its sad to actually. might able to prevent lang.

2 hours ago, knix said:

is it also a third eye if I get to de javu always. but this de javu will sure happen a year to two!! please help me..  how to mange to use it often. basically it happens in the family related sickened or accidents.. its sad to actually. might able to prevent lang.

kinda have that.

i sometimes predict death 😢

The best person who had been researching about pyschic phenomena for several decades is Jaime Licauco. You can search for Inner Mind Learning Institute on the internet. He is one of the authorities that can help guide in the understanding of the third eye and even help you control it through proven exercises.