DELISYUS

Pang-Baby Na Lang :p

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,525 posts
  • Interests:sleeping

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

i reserved my copy na....

and bakit nga nawala yung orig thread??? sayang naman, since after book 7 gets released, it would be fun to go back to all the previous speculations and debate....

#22 s3cr3tiv3

s3cr3tiv3

Bankai! Daiguren Hyourinmaru!

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:44 PM

and bakit nga nawala yung orig thread??? sayang naman, since after book 7 gets released, it would be fun to go back to all the previous speculations and debate....

oo nga... tried searching the whole of MTC pero di ko makita yung thread...
anyways...
still thinking about reserving a copy of book 7... mahihintay ko kaya ang pagbaba ng price tag ng book 7? :lol:

on a side note, daniel radcliffe, rupert grint, and emma watson have all agreed to continue with their roles in the harry potter movies up until deathly hallows...
"Potter" stars set for more wizardry

#23 sickness

sickness

Sick and Twisted

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,786 posts
  • Interests:horror movies, metal and rock music, serial killers

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

#24 s3cr3tiv3

s3cr3tiv3

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:36 PM

Here's a related article regarding the cover of Book 7.

Mukhang nacoconvince na akong magpa reserve ah! hehe :P

#25 ImRJ

ImRJ

A R C H I T E C T

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:music, computers, guitars, movies, TV, internet, food, drinking, architecture, design...

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:34 PM

anyways...
still thinking about reserving a copy of book 7... mahihintay ko kaya ang pagbaba ng price tag ng book 7? :lol:

on a side note, daniel radcliffe, rupert grint, and emma watson have all agreed to continue with their roles in the harry potter movies up until deathly hallows...

yehey!!! :boo: :cool:

#26 DELISYUS

DELISYUS

• (10) Super Poster
  • 17,525 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:39 PM

hahahaha

ako nde pedeng nde magpa-reserve ever!!!! wish ko lang magising ko esposo ko para kunin yung copy ko for me ng maagang-maaga :D

#27 Cmayfrayna

Cmayfrayna

Lover

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:sex ofcouse.....my fetish is with college students...damn they really turn me on with their white unifom

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:34 AM

anyways...

daniel and rupert are to old to play the part of harry and ron in my opinion and should pass the torch to someone else........emma on the other hand is just perfect for the role

#28 s3cr3tiv3

s3cr3tiv3

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:07 PM

Rupert and Daniel are getting a bit old for the parts of Harry and Ron. Nonetheless, IMHO they're still perfect for the role. Of course, it might be quite difficult to find suitable replacements if the execs ever decide to replace them with other actors. For instance, the auditions for the role of Harry took almost forever, as the studio execs had quite a difficult time finding a suitable actor who fit the part.

Plus, it's just another couple of movies after OotP. It might be a little too pointless to change actors at this point.

Edited by s3cr3tiv3, 01 April 2007 - 08:11 PM.

#29 Cmayfrayna

Cmayfrayna

Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:sex ofcouse.....my fetish is with college students...damn they really turn me on with their white unifom

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:59 AM

Rupert and Daniel are getting a bit old for the parts of Harry and Ron. Nonetheless, IMHO they're still perfect for the role. Of course, it might be quite difficult to find suitable replacements if the execs ever decide to replace them with other actors. For instance, the auditions for the role of Harry took almost forever, as the studio execs had quite a difficult time finding a suitable actor who fit the part.

Plus, it's just another couple of movies after OotP. It might be a little too pointless to change actors at this point.

yes its just a couple of movies...but the time frame of creating them is years..thats why they will be too old/mature for the part(rupert and daniel) on the other hand emma is still perfect for the role cause girls can actually get away with it when portraying or playing the part where they are younger than they are actually are........they should take a risk and bank on new and unknown actor..it work for the first part of the film and for the film 300.

#30 Yondaime

Yondaime

The Yellow Flash of Konoha

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:46 AM

yes its just a couple of movies...but the time frame of creating them is years..thats why they will be too old/mature for the part(rupert and daniel) on the other hand emma is still perfect for the role cause girls can actually get away with it when portraying or playing the part where they are younger than they are actually are........they should take a risk and bank on new and unknown actor..it work for the first part of the film and for the film 300.

agreed ^^,

DELISYUS Posted Mar 26 2007, 02:07 PM

I hope that trend will emerge eventually…

And I hope di maubusan ng spot for reservation for the book 7… I’m very unlucky on reserving books bad experience on reservation on the books 4, 5 and 6…

Squib ata kasi ako ^^.

#31 committed

committed

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:44 PM

Thinking the same thing. Bought HBP at the original 1400 only to see it get cut down to 800 after a few months.

parang katulad nung 2003, 1400 yung selling price ng hp5 nung june tapos after 3 months nung bookfair 800 nalang ang price nung book

#32 ImRJ

ImRJ

A R C H I T E C T

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:music, computers, guitars, movies, TV, internet, food, drinking, architecture, design...

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

if i may... i think that daniel and rupert could still get away with it (portraying a charater who's younger than they are). the actors portraying the twins don't seem to have problems doing just that, i think they're much much older than what the twins age are supposed to be. (could someone correct me if i'm wrong on this) i'm just so not for changing actors in these kinds of movies. and anyway, 17 year olds in the UK actually look older that they are, so i think it wouldn't be a problem. they should've gotten peter jackson as director. he probably would've made another LOTR type of movie. Shoot the first 4 films continuously then the next 3. :cool:

#33 s3cr3tiv3

s3cr3tiv3

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:58 PM

if i may... i think that daniel and rupert could still get away with it (portraying a charater who's younger than they are). the actors portraying the twins don't seem to have problems doing just that, i think they're much much older than what the twins age are supposed to be. (could someone correct me if i'm wrong on this) i'm just so not for changing actors in these kinds of movies. and anyway, 17 year olds in the UK actually look older that they are, so i think it wouldn't be a problem. they should've gotten peter jackson as director. he probably would've made another LOTR type of movie. Shoot the first 4 films continuously then the next 3. :cool:

Yup, they're both 21 years old right now. But hey, they still got away with playing the part of the Weasley twins. No reason that Daniel and Rupert can't get away with playing a younger role as well.

#34 Labuyo

Labuyo

>>>Sili-Boy!<<<

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:ask me

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:16 PM

may napulot ako elsewhere dito sa MTC na pdf ng deathly hallows DAW.

ewan ko lang kung totoo...

i've pasted the first page below. ewan ko lang kung fanfic ito or some great intellectual property pirate has just gotten away with the score of the century!

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
1. The Escape Harry slunk warily along the footpath, his head slightly bowed, eye’s darting up and down the street, glancing every now and then left and right. His right hand hovered over the pocket in his worn out faded jeans where his wand lay hidden, but within easy grasp. His fist was unconsciously clenching and unclenching. Most people would have found the misty cool night air soothing, pleasant, but Harry was on edge. As he rounded the corner of Privet Drive, he stopped. His head turned to survey the street before him. There was nothing out of the ordinary, but he knew someone was there, somewhere, lurking in the darkest corners, or hidden by magic. He could feel their presence as sure as he knew he was standing there himself. He waited for someone to show. He never knew who it would be, but he could predict their appearance down to the last second. He stood for a moment, almost overwhelmed by his impatience. It had been the same every night ever since he had been at his Aunt and Uncles. And tonight, as before, a figure gradually emerged from the nothingness. Harry was able to make out the features as it made it's way towards him. It was Kingsley Shacklebolt. After scanning the area as soon as he had seen Harry, Kingsley had removed his invisibility cloak and given Harry a quick nod in greeting. When they were within a few feet of each other, Harry spoke. ‘What’s happening? Who’s here with you?’ His voice was calm, but his look was determined. ‘Goldstein is at the other end of the street’ Kingsley said in his deep voice ‘But he’ll be replaced by Tonks at midnight. I’m on until dawn.’ Even as he spoke, he never stopped surveying the area. ‘Nothing to report?’ This is how the quick exchanges between Harry and his guard had gone every night. ‘No, nothing.’ Harry’s eye’s barely met Kingsley’s as he looked down at his shuffling feet. ‘So … when am I getting out of here?’ ‘Nothing yet I’m afraid.’ Kingsley was used to Harry’s impatience, he had stood guard five out of the eight nights since Harry had returned to Privet Drive. ‘Give it a bit of time,’ he said ‘things are not as … easy … as they were. It’s going to take a fair bit of organizing. As it is Podmore has to leave early …’ he brushed his hand over his bald head ‘so I’m going to be hear alone for about half an hour.’ Harry looked up suddenly, and then looked back at the ground just as quickly, his eyes seeming to be searching for something. This was it! He thought. This was what he’d been waiting for. It was only a short amount of time, he would have to cut it close, but he knew he could do it. With one guard gone, he could slip through. ‘Is there any other news?’ Harry always dreaded asking this, but he had to know. If he was going to go through with his plan, he had to learn everything he could about what The Order knew. There was silence as Harry waited, eyes still lingering on the ground. He was sure if Kingsley caught his eye, he would see the guilt Harry tried so hard to conceal. Kingsley cleared his throat. ‘Some of the usual stuff.’ he said, though he seemed hesitant. ‘A few more missing people … they found Fudge’s body late last night.’ Harry looked away in disgust. Fudge hadn’t been his favourite person in the world. When Harry had returned from the graveyard, clutching Cedric Diggory’s dead body during the Triwizard Tournament over two years ago, Fudge had refused to believe that Voldemort had taken form again. And in the year following, he had gone to great lengths to discredit Harry in every way possible, squashing most of Dumbledore’s efforts to get people to believe in Harry and to prepare for Lord Voldemort’s return. But for all Fudge’s faults, he did not deserve the hand that fate had dealt him. Harry took a deep breath and turned back to Kingsley. Somehow this news had given him the push he needed. He now held such resolve that he was right in his plans, that he could look Shacklebolt directly in the eyes.

so do you guys think this is the real deal or not?

#35 Guest_bleeding_angel_*

Guest_bleeding_angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:12 PM

yeah... ive seen what some claim as the first chapter of book seven... but i doubt that it is the real deal... must be some fanfic...

#36 Guest_bleeding_angel_*

Guest_bleeding_angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

oh, and for the record, the so-called first chapter that i read is totally different from the one posted above...

#37 s3cr3tiv3

s3cr3tiv3

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

may napulot ako elsewhere dito sa MTC na pdf ng deathly hallows DAW.

ewan ko lang kung totoo...

i've pasted the first page below. ewan ko lang kung fanfic ito or some great intellectual property pirate has just gotten away with the score of the century!

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
1. The Escape Harry slunk warily along the footpath, his head slightly bowed, eye’s darting up and down the street, glancing every now and then left and right. His right hand hovered over the pocket in his worn out faded jeans where his wand lay hidden, but within easy grasp. His fist was unconsciously clenching and unclenching. Most people would have found the misty cool night air soothing, pleasant, but Harry was on edge. As he rounded the corner of Privet Drive, he stopped. His head turned to survey the street before him. There was nothing out of the ordinary, but he knew someone was there, somewhere, lurking in the darkest corners, or hidden by magic. He could feel their presence as sure as he knew he was standing there himself. He waited for someone to show. He never knew who it would be, but he could predict their appearance down to the last second. He stood for a moment, almost overwhelmed by his impatience. It had been the same every night ever since he had been at his Aunt and Uncles. And tonight, as before, a figure gradually emerged from the nothingness. Harry was able to make out the features as it made it's way towards him. It was Kingsley Shacklebolt. After scanning the area as soon as he had seen Harry, Kingsley had removed his invisibility cloak and given Harry a quick nod in greeting. When they were within a few feet of each other, Harry spoke. ‘What’s happening? Who’s here with you?’ His voice was calm, but his look was determined. ‘Goldstein is at the other end of the street’ Kingsley said in his deep voice ‘But he’ll be replaced by Tonks at midnight. I’m on until dawn.’ Even as he spoke, he never stopped surveying the area. ‘Nothing to report?’ This is how the quick exchanges between Harry and his guard had gone every night. ‘No, nothing.’ Harry’s eye’s barely met Kingsley’s as he looked down at his shuffling feet. ‘So … when am I getting out of here?’ ‘Nothing yet I’m afraid.’ Kingsley was used to Harry’s impatience, he had stood guard five out of the eight nights since Harry had returned to Privet Drive. ‘Give it a bit of time,’ he said ‘things are not as … easy … as they were. It’s going to take a fair bit of organizing. As it is Podmore has to leave early …’ he brushed his hand over his bald head ‘so I’m going to be hear alone for about half an hour.’ Harry looked up suddenly, and then looked back at the ground just as quickly, his eyes seeming to be searching for something. This was it! He thought. This was what he’d been waiting for. It was only a short amount of time, he would have to cut it close, but he knew he could do it. With one guard gone, he could slip through. ‘Is there any other news?’ Harry always dreaded asking this, but he had to know. If he was going to go through with his plan, he had to learn everything he could about what The Order knew. There was silence as Harry waited, eyes still lingering on the ground. He was sure if Kingsley caught his eye, he would see the guilt Harry tried so hard to conceal. Kingsley cleared his throat. ‘Some of the usual stuff.’ he said, though he seemed hesitant. ‘A few more missing people … they found Fudge’s body late last night.’ Harry looked away in disgust. Fudge hadn’t been his favourite person in the world. When Harry had returned from the graveyard, clutching Cedric Diggory’s dead body during the Triwizard Tournament over two years ago, Fudge had refused to believe that Voldemort had taken form again. And in the year following, he had gone to great lengths to discredit Harry in every way possible, squashing most of Dumbledore’s efforts to get people to believe in Harry and to prepare for Lord Voldemort’s return. But for all Fudge’s faults, he did not deserve the hand that fate had dealt him. Harry took a deep breath and turned back to Kingsley. Somehow this news had given him the push he needed. He now held such resolve that he was right in his plans, that he could look Shacklebolt directly in the eyes.
so do you guys think this is the real deal or not?

if this is the real deal...
Pa-send naman ng pdf sa email! :lol:

#38 vanillasky

vanillasky

Frosted na naman!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

uyyy.. buhay na naman ang thread... kaso bakit kumonti ang pages... yung half blood prince, since kuya ko ang bumili sya ang unang bumasa.. eh di ako makahintay. dinownload ko na lang sa bearshare yung pdf book then converted it to repligo kaya sa cellphone ko na lang binasa.. nauna pako sa kanyang matapos... I just got here in Canada last March so baka idownload konalang muna ulit yung book then bilhin ko after a few months para mas mura na... ewan ko lang kung nagmumura yun dito... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

#39 Labuyo

Labuyo

>>>Sili-Boy!<<<

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:ask me

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:17 PM

if this is the real deal...
Pa-send naman ng pdf sa email! :lol:

i found the pdf in the free stuff for members section.
lot's of great links there... thanks to the magnanimous members na masipag maghanap ng links. :mtc:

#40 DELISYUS

DELISYUS

• (10) Super Poster
  • 17,525 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

i doubt that's the real thing... because that doesn't 'sound' like JK Rowling at all...

and if they could protect leakages before, how much more kaya now na we've come to the most crucial part... the end... of the saga :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users