Reboots/revivals Of Tv Shows Or Movies

• 1 month later...

Positive? lol Maybe the reactions aren't as bad as Thundercats Roar, but not too many are liking it.

Actually the few screenshots out there have mixed reactions, but I have observed that people are less harsh on She Ra than Thundercats Roar.

It's like seeing a refreshed look of Magical Princess Holy Up. I am suspecting that the writers want a younger audience for this reboot. Hoping it does not become anything like Teen Titans Go (or any reboot that Cartoon Network comes up with).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is already available on 1 of the free streaming sites I watch movies/series from ... but aint at all interested in checking it out. Have seen the teaser for it & read/seen a few commentary about it.

Would u?

attachicon.gifcharmed-2018-season-1.jpg

Just downloaded the 3 episodes, but haven't checked out yet. I'll have to clear the thoughts in my head of the original one before diving into this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They usually miss the mark. Despite the positive reviews, I didn't like how the Battlestar Galactica reboot shook up the formula. The old one was about paper thin characters, menacing cylons and space battle scenes. Simple and fun. The new one dwelt on existentialism and philosophy. A bit too dark and heavy watching for a space opera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...