Pangit na mayaman or poging mahirap

sa mga chinese ako ..pogi man o panget yumayaman sila dahil marunong sila humawak ng pera .. kaya na impluwensyahan ako nila mag ipon at mag tipid smile.gifhappy.gifwub.gif

kung kinakaylangan wag gumastos ng sobra kundi naman kaylangan ..kita nyo naman ang yayaman nila smile.gif

[/quote

That was a general statement!!!

• 1 month later...

Pangit na mayaman. Pero wag naman sobrang pangit na masusuka ka. Kasi ang magandang mahirap papangit din yan pagtagal. E ang pangit na mayaman, posible pang gumanda pag tagal. Parang wine lalong tumatagal lalong sumasarap! Tsaka aanhin ang ganda kung naghihirap ka naman! Haha. Sa gabi naman nakapatay ang ilaw eh! Kaya sa umaga mag overtime ka nalang paratinoara di mo makita si mayamang pangit! Hahahaha

I don't think the issue here is about women choosing rich but unatrractive men or choosing good looking guys who are poor. Some choice. The woman must look at the character of the persons. The person may be the good looking type who has no money but he's the type that likes to beat up his women. Then there's the unattractive but rich man who also likes beating up his women. So are women supposed to choose their ideal man from these two criteria only. I say no. Women must discover the personality of the person she likes. Even if he's ugly and loaded (and generous) a lady should stay away form him if he likes hurting her physically and emotionally. The same goes for the good looking but poor guy.

Ladies look at the character of the man you want to be with. Is he nice? Is he intelligent? Witty, experienced in life? , kind, generous, lovable, sweet. As far as I'm concerned I don't think women should use just physical attributes or economic advantages in choosing a man.

If a poor man is nice, decent, good looking, intelligent, sensitive to the needs of people, not violent towards women, then women should consider him as a potential partner in life.

Similarly if a not so good looking guy is decent, generous, responsible, very rich, highly intelligent, lovable, highly educated, and not violent towards the opposite sex, then women can consider that man as a possible partner in life.

• Like (+1) 1

Pangit na Mayaman

Step 1. Earn more money for an expensive plastic surgery

Step 2. Clarify your personal goals. Spend time asking yourself exactly what you wish to change, and why you wish to do so. Be as specific as possible, and honest with yourself.

Step 3. Schedule consults with a famous surgeons

Step 4. Be happy with the outcome and if not take another surgery since this ugly person is richlaugh.gif

Poging Mahirap

Step 1. Study how to act, sing and dance

Step 2. Audition to a reality show

Step 3. Make your way to the finals

Step 4. Win the reality show and get a lot of contracts

or

Step 1. Study Hard and graduate college (with honors is an advantage)

Step 2. Apply to a firm or company

Step 3. Work Hard

Step 4. Make your way to the top until you become the Supervisor or CEO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so far wala pa akong kilala na between two choices 1. pangit na mayaman or 2. pogi pero walang pera, ang pinili ay yung second. Many people say different reasons bakit nila pinili yung una, but some honestly say naman na "security" is a big concern. Yung thought na "if ever di man ako magsucceed sa work ko, at least I know I'll have the life I want" is a big thing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...