New York Knickerbockers

They were also saying Dolan refused to offer a max contract to KD because of his injury, also DeAndre had experience on what the Knicks management was like during his short stay there that's why he persuaded Kyrie and KD not to go there

Not offering max contract was not the X-factor. The way I see it KD, Kyrie, Jordan, Brooklyn GMs were clearly working together so they can accommodate everyone. All 3 players took pay cuts. Kung baga there was really a strategic plan for KD, Kyrie and Jordan to move there similar to what Lebron, Wade, and Bosh did in Miami. If KD badly wanted the max contract he would not have opted to take pay cut in brooklyn.

Edited by red60

Not offering max contract was not the X-factor. The way I see it KD, Kyrie, Jordan, Brooklyn GMs were clearly working together so they can accommodate everyone. All 3 players took pay cuts. Kung baga there was really a strategic plan for KD, Kyrie and Jordan to move there similar to what Lebron, Wade, and Bosh did in Miami. If KD badly wanted the max contract he would not have opted to take pay cut in brooklyn.

True, I think NY was never in their plans at all

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...