Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

Men love your femininity

#22 camus

camus

Jouisseur

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10125 posts
  • Interests:all women: thick & thin, tall & short, old & young, black & white and all shades in between...

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

Eto.
This is strictly for the ones who are engaged or married:
When you first got into a relationship, was your first goal from the onset was to marry that girl or it just came into your realization over time?

for me, the path to marriage is like the game show who wants to be a millionaire, pero baliktad, the hardest question comes first.  if you pass the first test, you move on to round 2, and so on, until eventually you reach marriage.

if the girl fails the test, i can still have a relationship with her, but its not gona be a serious relationship. 

#23 garthy

garthy

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

Thanks Jedi Haijin for this summary. It's fairly accurate& I hope those reading this could take your lead in improving their relationships with their men.

#24 *Jessie*

*Jessie*

The friendzoner and friendzonee

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Bursting bubbles

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

for me, the path to marriage is like the game show who wants to be a millionaire, pero baliktad, the hardest question comes first.  if you pass the first test, you move on to round 2, and so on, until eventually you reach marriage.

if the girl fails the test, i can still have a relationship with her, but its not gona be a serious relationship. 

what test is it?
For the men.
Look back on your experiences, if you get her laid too soon (Like after 3 dates), do the chances of taking her seriously run too low?

#25 camus

camus

Jouisseur

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10125 posts
  • Interests:all women: thick & thin, tall & short, old & young, black & white and all shades in between...

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

what test is it?
For the men.
Look back on your experiences, if you get her laid too soon (Like after 3 dates), do the chances of taking her seriously run too low?

if you just want sex, then theres really only 1 test she needs to pass: is she physically attractive?

but for marriage obviously thats not enough.  there are many tests. is she trustworthy? is she responsible? hardworking? smart? kind? i want to know if she will be a good wife and mother.

for me (i cant speak for other men) there is no such thing as getting laid too soon.  if the girl wants to fcuk, then lets fcuk.  i will still take the girl seriously even if we do it on the 1st date (of course, as long as shes not seeing anyone else).  what matters to me is she passes the test.

Edited by camus, 23 June 2017 - 03:45 PM.

#26 LoveYUI

LoveYUI

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Pride

#27 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7547 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

sometimes i just want to be left alone, not because i don't enjoy your company but because i just need time for myself

Edited by wheeljack, 11 July 2017 - 07:57 PM.

#28 lito leon

lito leon

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles, NSA friends

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

Men loves the scent of your hair, keep it fresh smelling.

#29 FZ4

FZ4

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

Men can live weeks ane even months (even longer for some) without sex, but not a minute without respect.

#30 .:: Chuck ::.

.:: Chuck ::.

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

Sometimes or most of the time, men thinks nothing. Me most of the time.

#31 golpidegolat

golpidegolat

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:25 AM

Learn to respect us also. Hirap sa ilan sa perception ng ilang mga kababaihan ngayon, they think they should be respected WITHOUT THEM RESPECTING MEN IN RETURN.

SINASAMPAL KAMING MGA LALAKI IN PUBLIC? RESPETUHIN KASI BABAE

SINISIRAAN SA MGA FRIENDS KADA NAG AAWAY? RESPETUHIN KASI BABAE

PINAGSASALITAAN NG MASASAKIT NA SALITA? RESPETUHIN KASI BABAE

INA-ISOLATE AT HINDI PINAPASAMA SA MGA KAIBIGAN? RESPETUHIN KASI BABAE

UMIYAK ANG BABAE SA PUBLIC KASI INIWAN NG LALAKI DAHIL SA SELF-RESPECT? ILANG MGA BABAE: WOMEN'S RIGHTS!

#32 calmado

calmado

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Squeezing my balls while sucking my dick? yeah, I don't like that at all

When I say I need some alone time, sometimes it means you're effin annoying me

When we're making love and I close my eyes, sometimes I'm imagining some other girl. Saying its so I can enjoy every sensation is me just lying to you.

Edited by calmado, 15 September 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#33 calmado

calmado

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:31 AM

Kissing me right after coming up from sucking my dick... not so cool

Sticking your finger up my butt while we're doing it... reaaalllyy uncool

Letting me stick it up your butt... its like when you swallow - really does nothing more for me, does a lot for my ego

#34 hottie22

hottie22

Super Hottie

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4028 posts
  • Interests:GentleManiacs

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:57 PM

their secrets

#35 borrisferi

borrisferi

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

A good conversation prior to the deed is one of the best foreplays. A classy lady is a definite turn on.

#36 Soo-yeon

Soo-yeon

Not for hook up

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:NOT YOU

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

Wow may test. Ang gwapo naman! :P

Jessie, I still believe that if a guy truly loves you, even if you are the worst girl for him, he will still want to be with you. And yes, seseryosohin ka nya.

Saying this based from my own experience.

#37 Robmeister

Robmeister

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:People who can engage in interesting conversations (As I am a conversationalist), Women, Sex, Submissive personalities, Gadgets, Collectible Toys, Star Wars, Travelling to Places, Art, Interior designs, furnitures and rustic themes, Meeting people, Doing new and exciting things (Unusual stuff), and Cars.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:23 AM

what test is it?
For the men.

It really depends on a guy's agenda on her. If he is dating her just for sex then eventually the flame will die and the relationship will eventually end real soon. Lalo na pag sawa na cya sa personality and katawan ng girl. Some men, also even though their agenda at first is just having sex with the girl kaya nya niligawan, eventually he will fall and will decide to marry her instead.

This scenario happens when the guy felt that this girl is compatible with his personality and he sees that not only sex but thru mind, being smart, being sexy in a lot of ways, being the best companion, makes him decide to be with her forever. 

On the other hand, Personally, I don't actually look into that aspect. Even if you get laid during your first date. For me, as long as I want to pursue that girl, I don't look on her past nor look at the current personality of being a slut on your first date. Its ok to have sex during the first encounter as long as I want her. It promotes a big step forward on knowing her more. The only reason I court a girl is at first her physical traits then next is her attitude. 

This leads me to my next comment below on Camus's post.,

if you just want sex, then theres really only 1 test she needs to pass: is she physically attractive?

but for marriage obviously thats not enough.  there are many tests. is she trustworthy? is she responsible? hardworking? smart? kind? i want to know if she will be a good wife and mother.

for me (i cant speak for other men) there is no such thing as getting laid too soon.  if the girl wants to fcuk, then lets fcuk.  i will still take the girl seriously even if we do it on the 1st date (of course, as long as shes not seeing anyone else).  what matters to me is she passes the test.

I totally agree and understood what Camus is referring to. "The Test". We Men are different in terms of views in relationships compared to Women. We like to make sure that everything is in perfect state before going deep into marriage. That is why we have the thing called Test.

Let me try to explain it as simple as I can, and I hope Women understands and get it. 

Women (90 percent of the population) are always content basta they feel that they love their BFs or Hubbies. Kahit na anong ugali at katangian namin, Traits man or bad odor, or pagiging childish, batugan or sobrang bobo minsan, you always absorb it and let it go. You always adjust and stay in the relation and make things right. Kudos to you for that trait and we appreciate it and we want to commend you for doing that. 

BUT we Men, (not all but most) are sensitive.. Initially our goal is to marry you in the end, specially if we are so serious and persistent on making you as our GFs. Once we are in the relation, dito na pumapasok ang pag mamasid at pakiramdaman if she will be the rightful one. 

If you notice, most relationships don't work out and some marriages are being destroyed mainly because of the Males. Primarily because of the husband having an affair with another Woman, or the husband being cold, sometimes he is not the husband that you used to know when you first dated. And this boils down to the TEST thing we Men have been doing since the first. And most have already engaged into marriage when they realized that the other half failed our tests... Worst case scenario, they physically hurt their wives. 

Most of the Men just don't know it and they are unconscious about this TEST thing but they are fully aware that they are doing it. 

Onset of the relation, We Men are looking for compatibility. Physically, sexually, mentally, psychologically and most of all attitude and views towards a relation. If one of these are not met. or some are not met (depends on his preference) then the test fails and he will feel that she is not worth it, and lacks what he is looking for to make the relationship work and not deciding to spend the rest of his days with her.

Here is a good example. I had a GF (now my ex) whom I courted back in 2012. I considered her the last GF that I would have and someone whom I will consider a person whom I will / can change me from what I am today. At first, all seems well, until she started diving in further and making doubts on everything that I do. We talked a lot and believe me I tried to talk to her to change. Eventually I felt that this is not what I want. Even though lahat ginawa nya for me, and lahat tinangap nya. I ended up breaking up with her. 

I hope this helps. ang haba pala ng reply ko. 

#38 camus

camus

Jouisseur

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10125 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

Wow may test. Ang gwapo naman! :P

Jessie, I still believe that if a guy truly loves you, even if you are the worst girl for him, he will still want to be with you. And yes, seseryosohin ka nya.

Saying this based from my own experience.

so what are you saying?  if di ka guapo or maganda, wala ka na karapatan to test?  basta sino dumating pwede na, kasi panget ka?

what i mean by "test" is to have a set of standards or requirements.  everyone (guapo or not) should have standards, so that you are well matched and the relationship will have a better chance of success...  and most importantly you dont waste any time.

some basic standards: attractive, kind, smart, not married, financially capable.  of course there are many others depending on your needs and personality, such as race, religion, non smoker, etc.  standards should be important.  i dont agree with superficial standards.  i know some guys kita lang panget paa, or di galing english, bagsak na yung girl.  i think thats stupid.

if you are the worst girl for him (meaning you fail his standards), and he still wants to be serious with you, then obviously he is a moron.  i suggest you walk away now because the relationship will fail eventually and you will just waste your time and his.

#39 Soo-yeon

Soo-yeon

Not for hook up

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

so what are you saying?  if di ka guapo or maganda, wala ka na karapatan to test?  basta sino dumating pwede na, kasi panget ka?

what i mean by "test" is to have a set of standards or requirements.  everyone (guapo or not) should have standards, so that you are well matched and the relationship will have a better chance of success...  and most importantly you dont waste any time.

some basic standards: attractive, kind, smart, not married, financially capable.  of course there are many others depending on your needs and personality, such as race, religion, non smoker, etc.  standards should be important.  i dont agree with superficial standards.  i know some guys kita lang panget paa, or di galing english, bagsak na yung girl.  i think thats stupid.

if you are the worst girl for him (meaning you fail his standards), and he still wants to be serious with you, then obviously he is a moron.  i suggest you walk away now because the relationship will fail eventually and you will just waste your time and his.

Well, to each his own. You know, you cant say that somebody is stupid or a moron just because it doesnt confirm with what you do. And why would you court a girl kumg di pala pasado sa standards mo?

#40 Soo-yeon

Soo-yeon

Not for hook up

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

Well, to each his own. You know, you cant say that somebody is stupid or a moron just because it doesnt confirm with what you do. And why would you court a girl kumg di pala pasado sa standards mo?

*conform (not confirm.. sorry typo error), just using my phone. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dating, Personality Development, Psychology, Romantic Relationship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users