sasha.camat

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Women in the game

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

Dear Friends,

I am a former religous leader in various groups during my youth days (32yo now). I was active in church organizations - holy week activities, sacristan, youth leader, evangelist, bible reader, missionary, etc. I even had a card in my wallet before where it indicates promise of abstinence to wordly desires. However, things changed when I graduated my college. I had my first action with a company colleague. It was surreal and enlightening. Thereafter, adventures happened - casual initimates with women (mostly married or with bf), monthly visits to MPs - goodlife, kremlin, etc. It was a good life indeed. Then when I got married, I found myself engaged in extra-marital. I regained excitement and happiness. However, that relationship ended.

I asked myself on what ive missed during my teen years and what become of me in my young adult life. Life polarization I call. I am stuck in my good times i guess. *Don't get me wrong - i may not be religious but i respect your practices.
  • sam.sung_943 likes this

#2 jessa

jessa

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Running, cooking,

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

its easy to love the lovable, easy to undetstand the understandable.. you will not know you can withstand the temptation until you have been swallowed by it.. you dont miss your youth days, nagkabaligtad lang ang na experience..
  • sasha.camat likes this

#3 juanpakwan

juanpakwan

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:15 AM

For me its always a personal decision eh. Choice mo maging loyal or choice mo maging unfaithful, totoong may temptations pero it all boils down to your own decision. Bahala ka na if you're accepting the decision or not
  • sasha.camat and kuruha08 like this

#4 ron120580

ron120580

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:46 PM

they said that if you are thinking so much about what you have just done is wrong then it is a sin, if not then its just part of you being a man or being nice to womens.. :wub: imho

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #religious, #lost

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users