• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • Interests:...it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.

― Edgar Rice Burroughs, A Princess of Mars

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

Bored and unmotivated at the moment, so here's another bad idea: make a room.  :lol:

Intro:

Certifiable nerd and geek. Professional arguer. Generally chill guy (probably more than I should be). Kahit palaaway ako sa RoT forum, mabait at friendly ako sa personal, pramis.

///

Why pop up sa MTC? Well, matagal akong naging lurker sa ibang forum like EOD (before it got shut down) and AWR (before they put up a paywall). Kapag may natripan akong walker na may FB account, ayun, magiging regular stalker ako - hanggang  In many ways I lived my virtual double life vicariously, through the FRs and escapade tales of others. Okay na ako doon. Tanggap ko na di ako yung taong magkakaroon ng totoong double life.

Tapos biglang napadpad ako malapit sa D Tuazon area - kung saan nagkalat ang ESpa. Na-curious tuloy ako. At dahil awkward naman kung pumasok ako sa isang spa at magtanong, "Hello, may extra service ba kayo?" nang walang alam, hinanap ko sa internet yung mga ibang spa sa paligid. 

So ayun, Google ang nagdala sa akin dito sa MTC  :D 

Di ko alam kung ano gagawin ko sa room na ito. Malamang kung anong kabalbalan ang maisip ko, dito ko na lang ilalagay. Kung sinong gustong makisali, post lang kayo dito.  ^_^

• 👑Khaleesi🌮 likes this

#2 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Welcome

#3 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts
  • Interests:...it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:54 AM

Welcome

Thanks for dropping by!

#4 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:10 PM

Problema kapag bato sa opisina: laging tempted na lumabas at mag-spa. (Ironically, hindi pa ako nakakapag-spa sa napakaraming espa sa area namin.)

Hinay lang Carter, may pinag-iipunan ka pa  :lol:

#5 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:35 PM

Problema kapag bato sa opisina: laging tempted na lumabas at mag-spa. (Ironically, hindi pa ako nakakapag-spa sa napakaraming espa sa area namin.)
Hinay lang Carter, may pinag-iipunan ka pa  :lol:

Come on buddy, masarap ang bawal.. Djk 😂

Hahaha.. Buti nga nacocontrol mo pa iih.. 😅

#6 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

Come on buddy, masarap ang bawal.. Djk

Hahaha.. Buti nga nacocontrol mo pa iih..

Hahaha, di ko naman sinasabing hindi masarap  ;) 

The spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak 

#7 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

Hope everyone's morning started better than mine. Last night ended at 12MN then today started at 5AM for me so now I'm sleepy as f#&k.  :lol: 

In random unrelated news, that Venom track from Eminem is pretty slick. 

EDIT: may autocensor pala itong forum.  :ohmy:

Edited by johncarter44, 04 October 2018 - 10:58 AM.

#8 Saling Pusa

Saling Pusa

Cutie

• BANNED
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

Miyaw!

#9 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

Miyaw!

Heya little kitten!

#10 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

Random topic for discussion, for both the boys and girls:

What kind of side action do you prefer?

a. fubu
b. therapist (side question: may pambabae ba na ESpas?)
c. PSP/walker
d. serious side relationship

Right now, I'd go with (B) only because that's the extent of my experience. Relatively safe, discreet, and no strings attached. I don't think I can ever go for (d). (a) and © naman, I wouldn't say "never," but more of "we'll see how it goes when we get there."

Kayo?

#11 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:50 PM

Random topic for discussion, for both the boys and girls:
What kind of side action do you prefer?
a. fubu
b. therapist (side question: may pambabae ba na ESpas?)
c. PSP/walker
d. serious side relationship
Right now, I'd go with (B) only because that's the extent of my experience. Relatively safe, discreet, and no strings attached. I don't think I can ever go for (d). (a) and © naman, I wouldn't say "never," but more of "we'll see how it goes when we get there."
Kayo?

Tried letter b. 😊😁

#12 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

Tried letter b.

*thumbs up*

///

Was browsing the "Falling for a Therapist" thread. I was going to post something a bit long, but thought it would derail to convo, so I'm dumping it here instead:

The insight in that thread is interesting, but a lot of it seem to be based on an unspoken assumption: that being a thera is a negative thing, one way or the other.

One post went something like "as a GM you'll need to support her financially." First, kung manliligaw ka pa lang at di mo naman pakakasalan yung thera, bakit mo pakikialaman yung finances niya? Second, ano yun, knight in shining Volvo bigla ang GM, come to save some damsel in distress?

Another post went so far as to characterize a thera doing her work as "panloloko" to a hypothetical GM bf. Ang labo lang. First, it's not as if the thera would be hiding what she does from a GM, kaya nga sila nagkakilala eh. But more importantly, why would a thera's work would be considered "panloloko?"  Under what rule does it say that the thera is obligated to be exclusive to the manliligaw?

The last post on there as of when I posting this is just, wow. So masculine, in a toxic way. Tapos after literally bashing theras, sasabihin niya it "does not necessarily mean i'm lookin down at theras." Yeah dude, it totally does, own up to it ano ba.  :lol: 

Maybe it's just me? I see thera work as being work. No different from any other job in the service industry, albeit on the "not exactly legal" side of the fence. So to me all these side concerns are weird and supremely GM-sided. 

If love is there, and if it's mutual, then it's up to the couple to work it out. Same as any other couple, in any other situation.

But if it's just the GM side, that's not love, that's infatuation. Or worse, obsession. Time to see a therapist of a different kind.

#13 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

*thumbs up*
///
Was browsing the "Falling for a Therapist" thread. I was going to post something a bit long, but thought it would derail to convo, so I'm dumping it here instead:

The insight in that thread is interesting, but a lot of it seem to be based on an unspoken assumption: that being a thera is a negative thing, one way or the other.

One post went something like "as a GM you'll need to support her financially." First, kung manliligaw ka pa lang at di mo naman pakakasalan yung thera, bakit mo pakikialaman yung finances niya? Second, ano yun, knight in shining Volvo bigla ang GM, come to save some damsel in distress?
Another post went so far as to characterize a thera doing her work as "panloloko" to a hypothetical GM bf. Ang labo lang. First, it's not as if the thera would be hiding what she does from a GM, kaya nga sila nagkakilala eh. But more importantly, why would a thera's work would be considered "panloloko?"  Under what rule does it say that the thera is obligated to be exclusive to the manliligaw?

The last post on there as of when I posting this is just, wow. So masculine, in a toxic way. Tapos after literally bashing theras, sasabihin niya it "does not necessarily mean i'm lookin down at theras." Yeah dude, it totally does, own up to it ano ba.  :lol: 
Maybe it's just me? I see thera work as being work. No different from any other job in the service industry, albeit on the "not exactly legal" side of the fence. So to me all these side concerns are weird and supremely GM-sided. 

If love is there, and if it's mutual, then it's up to the couple to work it out. Same as any other couple, in any other situation.
But if it's just the GM side, that's not love, that's infatuation. Or worse, obsession. Time to see a therapist of a different kind.

Wow.. 😮 I'm speechless.

Hahahaha 😄😅😂

Anyway,that topic could go a long way, everyone has a different opinion and point of view. :)

I'm tempting to quoted this and post it on "Falling for a therapist thread."hmmm...
For sure, marami ang matatamaan 😅

Edited by k E i J i 👻, 05 October 2018 - 08:09 PM.

#14 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:09 PM

Wow.. I'm speechless.

Hahahaha

Anyway,that topic could go a long way, everyone has a different opinion and point of view. :)

I'm tempting to quoted this and post it on "Falling for a therapist thread."hmmm...
For sure, marami ang matatamaan

Hahaha, partly kaya di ko nilagay doon kasi wala ako sa mood makipag-away  :lol: 

Ewan ko ba. Siguro iba lang talaga yung pananaw ko sa buhay. 

#15 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

Last night was just one huge clusterf#&k.

Buti na lang pala nag-impromptu spa session ako the day before.

#16 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:53 PM

Speaking of clusterf#&k, so was the rest of my morning, right after I posted. Probably shouldn't have jinxed it  :lol: 

Saving grace: Venom. It's not as bad as critics make it out to be, but then I have a low threshold for entertainment, and it helps that I used to collect Venom comics, so yeah. 

#17 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:21 AM

My morning is done. Now I have the rest of the day to k*ll. Sadly the original plan is shot. What to do, what to do?

#18 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:23 AM

After some reflection, I've come to the conclusion that I'm here at MTC to do a set of things that I would never have had the courage to do anywhere else, in any other community, online or otherwise. I could write that "MTC Bucket List" down, but the bigger question is, what do I do after I've done everything I've set out to do here in MTC? Do I stay on, or move on?

#19 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:36 AM

*yawn* woke up waaay too early.

#20 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

So after the emotional rollercoaster I was on for the past 6 days, I'm back to boring daily routine.

I'm starting to think I chose my handle subconsciously, thinking of the MTC pocket universe as John Carter's Mars from the books and movie.  :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)