Boston Celtics

Guest Demonick Fury

Officially the C's are on a three games losing streak...go celts!

I wanna see a heat - celtics first round series. "fireworks"cool.gif

Yes fat badingding, I want to see the Celts kick the asses of the Heat in the first round!

Guest demon nick fury

The Celtics has always been a great team. It's just that maybe, just maybe, this conference is not destined to be theirs because some other teams down South and somewhere eastward have emerged even much stronger than them.

sana magplayoffs na. heat vs celtics sa round 1.

the celtics with the deepest benchrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif, elite shot blocking big man- mabababad laro nito sa playoff, supalpal kung supalpal. si kg manunumbalik ang laro, depensa opensa, si paul pierce rin, si terry magpapaulan ng tres, si lee, depensa at opensa rin magpapakitang gilas, si green- puro career highs gagawin nito, si bradley- mas mahusay ang ipapakita nito kesa kay ray allen.

sa part ng heat- ewan ko langrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest Demonick Fury

You may have wanted to say "this season is not destined to be theirs...."

I don't recall a team that is to the east of Massachusetts unless, of course, the NBA recently approved of a team that has a home court in the Atlantic Ocean. Pinagsususpend na nga mga alternick mo, katangahan pa din pinagpopost mo. Haha! laugh.gif

Sobrang obsessed ka kay SaintPeter. Hindi ka naman niya pinapansin. Ayaw niya sa isang boba, mabaho, ilusyonada, desperada at matandang bading na katulad mo, Nick Fury.

At ang mga pinagpopost mo dito ay puro kabobohan. Hindi ka man lang makapagcompose ng isang matinong post dito.

Back to topic: Sino ang susunod na makakalaban ng Celtics?

Guest Demonick Fury

Hindi daw pinapansin. Your posts betray your emotions. mabahong bading. You've been spoofing my nick to get my goat but it is putatively you who's been pissed off and getting humiliated repeatedly. Pinagtatangal na nga mga posts mo at pinagsususpend mga alter nicks mo, kabobohan pa din pinagpopost mo, mabahong SaintBading5858. The troll just kissed my ass again. He can't help copy-pasting my posts. Alam ko naman idol ako ng mabantot na bading na to na walang ginawa kung hindi gumawa ng alter nicks buong araw. You don't have a life, loser. Buy one. You desperately need it. Haha!

Again, another s@%t filled post from mtc's most reviled character, the idiotic Nick Fury whose claim to fame is trying to pick up a fight with the peaceful SaintPeter58. Lalong nagmumukhang tanga ang mangmang na nick fury na ito kapag hindi siya pinapansin. Wala ka bang hanapbuhay, Miss Nick? Puro hanap away ang inaatupag mo dito. You are living a pathetic life.

Panoorin mo na lang ang Celtics mo dahil hindi tatagal ang season nila.

1364380486[/url]' post='8579318']

Time for a big overhaul of the players and coaching staff I guess.

What is there to overhaul?

• Doc is one of the best coaches out there.
  • According to someone, the C's have the strongest supporting cast in the league laugh.gif
  • And the same person would rather lose with kg and pp than see them tradedwink.gif

Bradley btw is on a slump...i agree with this article

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2013/03/27/avery-bradley-celtics-not-playing-the-right-way/

Average Bradley better be the second coming of Michael Cooper defensively because offensively he's a liability

- Frank Isola

• Like (+1) 1

The Celtics now just have a 2 game lead over the bucks for the 7th seed. While the teams that would enter the playoffs in the east have been set imho (unless the highly improbable happens) , it is still a dog fight for the final two seedings between the Celtics and the Bucks.

One thing going for the Celtics is that imho they have the lighter schedule compared to the Bucks in their remaining games.Who wants to be 8th and meet the mighty Heat in a first round series?wink.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest Demonick Fury

I know you don't have a life. All you've been doing is make alter nicks and post nonsensical posts on this forum's threads. A lot of your alter nicks have been suspended, including your original nick SaintPeter5858, and you've been reduced to posting on the forum games threads since that's the only section where you can post using your alter nicks without being noticed by the moderators. Kamusta na yung mga bago mong alter nicks? Haha!

"Lalong nagmumukhang tanga ang mangmang na nick fury na ito kapag hindi siya pinapansin."- So hindi pala ako nagmumukhang tanga ngayon kasi pansin ka ng pansin sa akin, not to mention stalking my profile every day using your alter nick SanPedro5858. Kahit kailan bobong bading ka talaga.

It's very stupid of you to say that i am SaintPeter5858 and that those nicks have been suspended. What's your evidence, Mr. Mangmang? All you do is pick up a fight here at MTC and post your stupidity. It's very obvious that you are the one without a life. You are a stupid bum living a low life.

Mukhang tanga ka pa rin dahil sa pinaggagagawan mong pakikipag away at pag hijack ng mga thread dito. Get a life, you boring gay assh*le. Wala kang binatbat. Owned ka na naman by yours truly.

@Fatchubs: Celtics will most likely get the 7th seed

1364561203[/url]' post='8581129']

Celtics will most likely get the 7th seed

Logically thinking at this point it seems to be the likely scenario ...As i said they have the lighter schedule ahead. Still It won't stop me from hoping for a heat - celtics first round series ...wink.gif

Btw, we also know that kg is out and the Bucks will most like also want to get the 7th seed in the east and avoid the heat. If the Bucks will be winning games, the C's will have to continue to play hard and defend their lead. will Doc have the luxury of resting his stars for the playoffs as in the previous years?rolleyes.gif

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 1
1364625131[/url]' post='8582666']

Go Celtics, secure the 7th spot soon even with less than 10 games in the regular season!

The Celtics can secure a spot in the playoffs with another win coupled with another loss by the sixers. And imho the bucks' lead should be enough to secure the final spot. None the less it still a dogfight for the 7th seed in the east. Who wants to face the mighty Heat in the first round. Kung celtics vs heat, manalo kaya ang celtics?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1
Guest Demonick Fury

[/size]

What else is new? My ass-kissing lap dog still adores me. He can't make a post without getting it from my playbook. It's a fact to say that you're SaintPeter5858, the most notorious dumb ass troll on this forum whose alter nicks number more than a hundred. How many alter nicks of yours have been suspended s@%t brain?

I know you've been mortified a lot of times by yours truly that you became delusional. Are you already shacked-up in the mental hospital? Did you already buy a life? Or can't you afford a life since you're a useless bum whose brain is permanently filled with fecal matter?

The fact that you're copy-pasting my posts only means you either adore me that much or the neurons inside your cranium have stopped moving due to the crap permanently stuck inside it. I would have to say both. Keep on kissing my ass, lap dog.

Another innocuous and useless post by the most evil member of mtc. You are incredibly delusional. You are making claims without evidence to back it up. Maraming beses ka ng napahiya dito sige ka pa rin sa pagpopost ng t** mo dito. You and your useless posts stink.

Alam ko na hindi ka makatulog sa kakaisip kung anong irereply mo dito. Kahit anong reply ang gawin mo, walang panama iyan. Puro kabobohan ang pinagpopost mo dito, idiot nick fury.

Celtics vs Knicks ... end of 1st half and the C's are down by 17. Will the C's be able to pull a come from behind victory?

wala ... talo talaga. Final score 108-89

Knicks bench outscored their Celtics counterpart 50-32. Copeland scored 22 pts in 20 min.

C's got the deepest bench in the leaque? rolleyes.gif I get to smile every time i get to recall this person's opinion biggrin.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1
Guest demon nick fury

How can the team solve its not-so-impressive performance this season? I don't think they can even make it to the second round of the playoffs eventually. Much less making it to the finals unless they can tame lady luck.

• Like (+1) 1