Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

im a 25 year old guy and i have fallen for lady 15 years older than me.

i'd like to know if anybody has experienced this. what were the obstacles you encountered?

if you haven't had such a relationship. what do you think of it?

Edited by frankiboi

21 here and had fallen to a 48 year old guy. Never happened to me like this before, napersonal ako sa totoo lang. But i already accepted the fact that he's only my bed-friend...BEDst-friend I mean... :upside: nothing more. Oh well, all I can say is that having a bed-friend isnt for the fainthearted :)

Edited by brahma
21 here and had fallen to a 48 year old guy. Never happened to me like this before, napersonal ako sa totoo lang. But i already accepted the fact that he's only my bed-friend...BEDst-friend I mean... :upside: nothing more. Oh well, all I can say is that having a bed-friend isnt for the fainthearted :)

fallen? which means you fell inlove right? is he even single?

i'd like to know if anybody has experienced this. what were the obstacles you encountered?

i believe i'm on the "same boat" with you... :wacko:

THIS IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND:

SHE WAS BORN AT A TIME THAT I WAS ALREADY GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL.

WHEN OUR PATHS CROSSED EACH OTHER, SHE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. SHE DIDN'T MIND THAT I WAS 17 YEARS OLD OLDER THAN SHE WAS.

THIS IS A TESTIMONY THAT LOVE DOES NOT CONSIDER AGE.

I MUST ADMIT THERE WERE DOUBTS AT THE BACK OF MY MIND. WOULD SHE LAST WITH ME? WOULD SHE LOOK FOR ANOTHER?

BUT I GUESS I WAS MORE IMMATURE THAN SHE WAS. I KNOW SHE LOVED ME AS MUCH AS I LOVED HER.

I HOPE SHE STILL DOES, AFTER ALL MY IMMATURITY. -_-

Edited by the grudge

Hmm... With an officemate who was 12 years older in my first job way back 2002. She had a hubby and 2 kids already but still had a killer bod and wasn't shy about spilling out her sexrets. Come to think of it, didn't really fall in love but fell in lust with her. Hahahah! But had we spent more time together, I might have felt more than a bulge in my pants and impure thoughts in my brain.

fallen? which means you fell inlove right? is he even single?

married actually. and he's very used to that kind of situation that is why he adviced me to put everything in perspective. Napala ko sa hilig ko sa me asawa :thumbsdownsmiley:

Hmmmmm.. thats what your fate lady...

How about me a lady falling inlove to me with 13 years gap... when we first see its other se is to young for me.. She is still 22 yo back then.. but am happy to say that were more 4 years now...

Lucky me super sexy pa siya.. May palangga :thumbsupsmiley:

married actually. and he's very used to that kind of situation that is why he adviced me to put everything in perspective. Napala ko sa hilig ko sa me asawa :thumbsdownsmiley:

i am assuming that you are in love with this mature woman and that you're not just in the "relationship" for sex.

mature women, in general, know what they want and most of the time they know how to get it. that is supposed to be a good trait but some men see it as a threat. you need to be really secure with yourself to be able to accept something like that.

have you met her friends? has she met yours? friends can also be the source of conflict between you and your lady.

i am sure the others here can contribute some more.

good luck!

Edited by killerbee
  • 2 weeks later...

*cough*

Hey there 'mate! aren't we on board the same boat? :lol:

my guy was (he's not dead, we broke up or something) 39 and i'm 22 :rolleyes: fell in love with him the minute he showed me the respect i was looking for in a guy. i'm the shallowest person on earth seriously. i pined over the most mundane things and well, let's just say, he was the guy i have been looking for right from the start. BUT, (of course there's a big but there) he's married. (crap! i posted 'i won't steal no man from anyone') he's got 4 kids. and although things got really complicated at an early stage, we ignored everything and still "enjoyed" what we had..

(why the flying f#&k am i sharing this...)

ANYWAY...

all i'm saying is that older guys tend to share with us "more" than what younger men cannot. MATURITY. :)

For the thread:

All i know is that relationships in whatever age has the same obstacles. Of course the few surprises of kids here and there... :lol: but nonetheless, it's THE SAME. just enjoy what you have with her right now... and i wish you nothing more but happiness :) :P

Edited by dixiechiq
  • Like (+1) 1

namimiss ko na yung times na may nagsasaway sakin pag late na umuuwi ng bahay parang dad ko kung mang sermon :P my ex was 28 and i was 18 then. ang dami kong natutunan sakanya not just sex but life haha! oh well.. mature man really are sexy talaga :]

there's nothing wrong with the age as long as clean yung commitment niyo sa isa't isa

Edited by wastedsunshine
*cough*

Hey there 'mate! aren't we on board the same boat? :lol:

my guy was (he's not dead, we broke up or something) 39 and i'm 22 :rolleyes: fell in love with him the minute he showed me the respect i was looking for in a guy. i'm the shallowest person on earth seriously. i pined over the most mundane things and well, let's just say, he was the guy i have been looking for right from the start. BUT, (of course there's a big but there) he's married. (crap! i posted 'i won't steal no man from anyone') he's got 4 kids. and although things got really complicated at an early stage, we ignored everything and still "enjoyed" what we had..

(why the flying f#&k am i sharing this...)

ANYWAY...

all i'm saying is that older guys tend to share with us "more" than what younger men cannot. MATURITY. :)

For the thread:

All i know is that relationships in whatever age has the same obstacles. Of course the few surprises of kids here and there... :lol: but nonetheless, it's THE SAME. just enjoy what you have with her right now... and i wish you nothing more but happiness :) :P

yeha sis!We'e on the same boat! I really prefer married men over flinging young boys :upside: They have a great sense of maturity kasi which is highly attractive and they know how to handle responsibilities. Kaya nga yung sa akin, he's very very used to that kind of situation and he's very smart kaya ayon napala ko :P Igot over it already, but nung una I feel really badly defeated in the game..

Cheezy isnt it? <_<

here's my contri for this topic. she's ten years older than me. we've been together for two years. weird part is her hubby knows it and doesn't do anything. she always told me that her hubby is opened minded thing. but i manage to quit the relationship to consider manny things and i must admit that i've fallen in-love with her. hey what can i say... shes great on bed :thumbsupsmiley:

cheesy? no not at all. :)

as i always say, (whenever my friends or whoever asks me about him) it was fun while it lasted and that's it. :)

just couldn't work out.

the between me and my ex then was that there were kidS involved. and walking away from everything was the smartest thing i did in the entire relationship :)

seems i haven't looked around the love boat, dami pala passengers. :D hows 30yr age differnce? :rolleyes: age doesnt matter daw? hehehe B) falling in love's the easy part. making the relationship work, and last, is where the fun, and challenges begin. just relax and enjoy the emo rollercoaster ride while it lasts. if and when it ends, as both of you (try to) move on, the friendship remains...

Edited by tabouki
cheesy? no not at all. :)

as i always say, (whenever my friends or whoever asks me about him) it was fun while it lasted and that's it. :)

just couldn't work out.

the between me and my ex then was that there were kidS involved. and walking away from everything was the smartest thing i did in the entire relationship :)

yeah u know what when we're actually together, conversation is very limited to superficial topics like, hobbies, skuling, funny incidents about mutual friends and acquaintances. Family, feelings and aspirations- things that offer a glimpse of the heart or a reflection of a soul are not laid out on the table -_- Well thats just me. This is where i am now. After a long battle sa sarili ko realize ko neither is an apology ^_^

falling in love's the easy part. making the relationship work, and last, is where the fun, and challenges begin. just relax and enjoy the emo rollercoaster ride while it lasts. if and when it ends, as both of you (try to) move on, the friendship remains...

:hypocritesmiley: Amen :hypocritesmiley: