Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

ok lang to have a fling or kahit flings pa nga...as long as you know your limits, i guess. you know when to hold on and when to let go.

had some in the past, and most of them naman ended up as my good friends. though unfortunately for a few, I would rather forget i've come across them. :)

fling is agood start kung la ka pa ka relationship ha.. pero i suggest kung meron na wag na mag fling love what you have na lang..

sometimes its better kung fling muna atleast you had the chance to know each other first before entering to a relationship.. para alam mo rin mag kakasundo kayo o hindi.. remember madami dyan magaling lang sa umpisa.. ^_^

Flings can end up in a good way either you become lovers or just friends...

There you go...someone who has an idea how fling should work,youre perfectly correct my brother....you get in a fling rlationship not to hurt someone but to enjoy the thrill of having one,just don't hurt anybody coz they're human too like you and i.So go and enjoy and be safe.

• 2 months later...