Photo

Poll: Marawi City Siege

Maute Group Martial Law (Duterte Version)

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Poll: Marawi City Siege

Naniniwala ba kayong may kaugnayan ang Liberal Party dito?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3784 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Its not a lack of leadership for me.  I can see 2 obvious problem here. AFP and PNP personnel have the heart and will to fight the terrorist but they lack of hardware.  Also I don't think we have currently a military general that is an excellent military strategist.

Another uncalled for comment.

I don't think you personally know the generals who are in command now. You don't have any idea on what they know and what limited resources they have at their disposal. 

If you can tell us, "Oh, I know this general personally, He is nothing but a desk jockey with no combat experience..." and back it up with proof, then your comment will be credible. Otherwise, don't make comment you cannot back up with proof.

Rooster will just gladly ride on your comments and post more inane and obnoxious comments to support your opinion.

I wouldn't second guess the strategies of the military in Marawi, but so far their moves makes sense to me, and their progress, and setbacks, are reasonable.

#42 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

Another uncalled for comment.

I don't think you personally know the generals who are in command now. You don't have any idea on what they know and what limited resources they have at their disposal. 

If you can tell us, "Oh, I know this general personally, He is nothing but a desk jockey with no combat experience..." and back it up with proof, then your comment will be credible. Otherwise, don't make comment you cannot back up with proof.

Rooster will just gladly ride on your comments and post more inane and obnoxious comments to support your opinion.

I wouldn't second guess the strategies of the military in Marawi, but so far their moves makes sense to me, and their progress, and setbacks, are reasonable.

So you don't agree that they don't have any problems on hardware like I said?   Also there are first hand reports from the foot soldiers that came back saying the terrorists are well prepared and they had a hard time breaching their defenses.  Those enemies didn't have any formal military training so that means the military should be superior in numbers, hardware and military strategy to easily squash them..  The ratio is probably more than 10:1 against the enemy by now.

#43 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

Locking horns with China and yet a group of bandit less than 500 they could not neutralize. God bless the Philippines

Mismo...agree ako sa iyo. Tulad ng sinabi ko yun pangulo mismo eh willing to kiss the chinese ass kasi sabi nga niya wala naman siya magawa kapag nilusob tayo.

Too many alibi, paiikutin pa... Simple lang naman ang pinupunto. Ano ang mas madaling ma neutralize ang maute o ang china kapag nagkagiyera?

#44 *kalel*

*kalel*

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6229 posts
  • Interests:yes, I am a Ginebra Fan :)

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

mahirap ba ma cut off supply ng mate? ammunition and food? swan kaya gaping ang supplies nila?

#45 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:12 AM

Noong binatikos dahil sa mga innosenteng dahil sa laban kontra droga ang sabi ng Dutertards ok lang yan collatteral damage....

Now laban sa maute suddenly naging concern sa collateral damage... Dahil sabi ni Digong

Palusot pa more!

#46 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Duterte: marawi crisis over in 3 days

http://www.philstar....sis-over-3-days

Well sana nga ... sa ikabubuti ng lahat.

#47 pinpoint015

pinpoint015

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:05 AM

I don't like the Liberal Party, actually, I hate them. But maybe it's a little far-fetched when we (the Filipino people) accuse them of instigating, or financing these terrorists. I don't think na ganun sila kawalang-hiya. Maybe a solid evidence will persuade me. But as of now, I see this as your typical terrorist funded, maybe, by drug money, But that also, I am not sure.

#48 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

So tell me, how many innocent lives were lost in this campaign against drugs? 

It's ridiculous that you associate the campaign against drugs and the Marawi siege when you can't even prove that innocent lives were lost in the drug campaign.  

And we are supposed to believe rooster69ph than Duterte?  :lol:

That the point all along dutertards are blind followers

#49 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

Dutertards are followers who don't think. I asked a question to validate your claim and your reply obviously didn't answer my question. Your reply was the reply of a typical troll.  

The next time you whine, make sure you back it up with facts gathered from being there in the "belly of the beast", so to speak. 

So ano ang sagot zero? yun ba ang fact Kasi bulag ka sa katotohanan o hindi mo alam at tinatamad ka na naman alamin? Hahaha

#50 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

Sometimes it won't hurt if one open his eyes and do some research about the president admitting there were collateral damage in his war agaist drugs before blabbing nonesense.

Tulad ng sinabu ko sa laban kontra droga may collateral damage ... sorry pero ok lang tuloy lang. Sa laban vs maute dahil tumatagal concern na bigla sa collateral damage?

Oh well sabi mo in 3 days ...sige sana nga. Otherwise ano na naman???

http://www.philstar....illed-war-drugs

#51 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

Sometimes it won't hurt if one open his eyes and do some research about the president admitting there were collateral damage in his war agaist drugs before blabbing nonesense.

Tulad ng sinabu ko sa laban kontra droga may collateral damage ... sorry pero ok lang tuloy lang. Sa laban vs maute dahil tumatagal concern na bigla sa collateral damage?

Oh well sabi mo in 3 days ...sige sana nga. Otherwise ano na naman???

http://www.philstar....illed-war-drugs

If not done in 3 days e di pwede na i relieve yung General na in charge sa operatio. At least ngayon may timetable nang binigay sa military to do their job.

#52 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

You were alluding to my post regarding bombing the whole of Marawi regarding collateral damage. When you bomb a city to smithereens, it would be intentional and this would mean knowing that there would be collateral damage. In the drug campaign, the collateral damage is unintentional. 

In what post did I say "3 days"? Phantom post na naman ba yung naquote mo?  :lol:

Which means asking how many is irrelevant in the first place.

Ano kamo accidental? Eh hindi ba may nadaleng innosente na nga at maaring may madali pa pero sabi nga magpapatuloy pa din yun mga pinaggagawa laban sa droga. Accidental?

As far as the 3 days saan ko sinabing ikaw ang nagsabi? Tingnan mo earlier post ko si digong ang nagsabi nun and i am referring to that.

#53 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

If not done in 3 days e di pwede na i relieve yung General na in charge sa operatio. At least ngayon may timetable nang binigay sa military to do their job.

Ang tanong ko lang is the 3 days reasonable considering the situation now. Baka pabida lang yan kawawa naman un sacrificial lamb na masisibak.

But what worries me most now is that duterte accepted the mnlf offer to help. Unang una can you trust them? Then what about the issue on combat operation ... baka di nagkakaamuyan yan at magkanya kanyang diskarte

Edited by rooster69ph, 05 June 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#54 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

Ang tanong ko lang is the 3 days reasonable considering the situation now. Baka pabida lang yan kawawa naman un sacrificial lamb na masisibak.

But what worries me most now is that duterte accepted the mnlf offer to help. Unang una can you trust them? Then what about the issue on combat operation ... baka di nagkakaamuyan yan at magkanya kanyang diskarte

Maybe pwedeng pagkatiwalaan ang MNLF than MILF kasi may utang na loob si Nur kay Digong.  For me MNLF can help a lot in humanitarian  effort to save those trap in the city.  Pwede ito pagbigyan ng mga Maute group na sila yung kukuha.  Hindi pa at risk yung mga sundalo natin.

#55 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:42 PM

Maybe pwedeng pagkatiwalaan ang MNLF than MILF kasi may utang na loob si Nur kay Digong.  For me MNLF can help a lot in humanitarian  effort to save those trap in the city.  Pwede ito pagbigyan ng mga Maute group na sila yung kukuha.  Hindi pa at risk yung mga sundalo natin.

I think the help will be in actual combat as they will be integrated into the afp

#56 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:51 AM

May nagpopondo

Authorities recover ₱52-M in cash, ₱27-M in checks in Marawi home

http://cnnphilippine...ash-checks.html

marines-recover-52m-cash-in-marawi-city_

Marawi City (CNN Philippines, June 6) — The Philippine Marines recovered ₱52 million in cash in a house in Marawi City.

During a clearing operation near Mapandi bridge on Monday afternoon, the Marines discovered the money and ₱27 million-worth of checks.

Edited by daphne loves derby, 06 June 2017 - 11:52 AM.

#57 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Those checks can be traceable.

#58 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

Those checks can be traceable.

Agree ...

On the other hand what puzzles me is why would there be such big amount of cash in ground zero ... Plus the checks. Doon ba nagkabigayan between maute and its funder?

#59 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Agree ...

On the other hand what puzzles me is why would there be such big amount of cash in ground zero ... Plus the checks. Doon ba nagkabigayan between maute and its funder?

May possibility rin na ninakaw nila yan sa mga big banks within the city.

#60 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

May possibility rin na ninakaw nila yan sa mga big banks within the city.

Possible but Under such scenario then obviously walang nagpondo at ikalawa walang silbi yun checks so bakit pa nila pinagkainteresan (assuming ninakaw nila pati checks)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users