Photo

Poll: Impeachment Between Pres. Duterte And Vice Pres. Robredo

DU30 Robredo Impeachment

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: Impeachment between Pres. Duterte and VP Robredo

When worst comes to worst, who would you want to impeach?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

This will be one unpopular post.

Nung umpisa nakita natin na inabot ng presidente kamay nya sa lahat, sa LP, sa mga makakaliwa, kahit pa nga sa mga rebelde. Pero nakita natin umpisang umpisa pa lang din, talagang walang inaatupag sina De Lima at Trillanes para hatakin pababa si Duterte. At syempre kung ano anong dirty tricks ginagawa ng LP.

SO you know what? Gaguhan din lang naman ito, eh di bigay hinahanap nila. Tutal nasa iyo ang suporta ng tao at lehislatura, gamitin mo lahat ng resources mo para durugin lahat ng kaaway mo. Ipakulong pa kung pwede.

Why should he? He is smarter than playing into the game of his opponents. Let the opposition run their mouths and in the process expose themselves. He can just sit back and watch the LP or whoever destroy themselves in the eyes of the public. No impeachment required.

• Gwen Morales likes this

#62 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3878 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Bakit ang U.S. kaya niyang murahin - superpower rin yun ah. Pero pag dating sa China, "wala tayong magagawa jan".  Hindi kaya tuta siya ng China?

Ano nga gusto mo mangyari? Makigyera tayo sa china? Mage-enlist ka ba?

Diplomatic protest sa UN?  Sige! As if Kaya mapasuko yan ng UN.

Or, bakit hindi kaibiganin na lang, at pag magkaibigan na, saka pagusapan hague ruling.

Makikipagkaibigan ka din lang, di dun na sa kung saan ka makikinabang

#63 Bolj

Bolj

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

Last week may dalawang driver nagkabangaan yung kanilang kotse, lumabas ang mga driver ng kanilang sasakyan tapos nagkainitan nagkasuntukan.

This week merong dalawang driver na naman nagkabangaan, paglabas nila magkatropa pala - ayun inuman ang dinatnan at tawanan.

On topic. I think the MAGDALO group will also file a case in ICC, pero sabi nga ng mga abogado medyu suntok sa langit yan.

#64 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3878 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

So far lahat ng ginagawa nila nagbackfire lang. SIla ang mas minumura ng publiko, ni hindi nga ito nag-ge-generate ng antiduterte rallies na inaasahan nila.

For sure mababasura itong impeachment na ito, pagnagkataon di isang taong immune si duterte sa impeachment.

Dumbasses.

#65 richard.william

richard.william

Ratchet

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

Ano nga gusto mo mangyari? Makigyera tayo sa china? Mage-enlist ka ba?

Diplomatic protest sa UN?  Sige! As if Kaya mapasuko yan ng UN.

Or, bakit hindi kaibiganin na lang, at pag magkaibigan na, saka pagusapan hague ruling.

Makikipagkaibigan ka din lang, di dun na sa kung saan ka makikinabang

If you think China is forcibly occupying Philippines' islands and reefs and shoals just to 'talk and be friends', I'd like to question your integrity instead or cover up your belly because it is on display. 

#66 richard.william

richard.william

Ratchet

• (05) Regular
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

I voted for Rody Duterte but I don't agree with him in stopping an impeachment complaint against someone who spoke badly of the country. Those lawyers who filed an impeachment complaint against Robredo are Pro-Duterte but they are not making Rody's statement affect their filing of the impeachment complaint. These Pro-Duterte lawyers are doing this for flag and country. This is not about Duterte but about the country.

Kahit dito sa forum na to, ang daming gusto paimpeach si Robredo.  :lol:

Is the president making efforts to stop the impeachment process against Robredo or is he only against it? I do not know if it is a political move by the president or because he genuinely does not want to kick someone while they are already down but I do admire his seldom display of professionalism not to support the proceedings. I think he knows his VP won't do any more damage to him than she is doing to herself so I think there really isn't a personal desire to strike since the masses are already pursuing the process against her.

#67 richard.william

richard.william

Ratchet

• (05) Regular
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

What exactly can Duterte do against the impeachment complaint? He can't control the minds of his supporters who want Robredo impeached. Filing an impeachment complaint against Robredo is not a crime and Duterte can only do something about it if it is a crime or contrary to the Constitution. Impeachment is  provided for in the Constitution. 

I don't know; what can he do with it.

I didn't say he could thwart his supporters' intentions or anyone for that matter. He could have drove the nail in the coffin to use his political power to endorse and promote his colleague's impeachment but he chose not to for whatever reason, whether it was tactical for future use or if he just felt compassionate enough not to deliver a final blow and rather appeal to his folks. 

#68 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3691 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

If you ask me, it was a tactical reason. 

Possible yan.  He announced he is not in favor of impeaching Leni pero his allies will still impeach her.  Para hindi pagbintangan na siya ang may pakana. 

Edited by haroots2, 25 March 2017 - 08:38 AM.

#69 nobita doraemon

nobita doraemon

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

Duterte do have some genuinity on serving Philippines, and Leni is a puppy of those who try's to stop DU30 to improve the quality life of the Filipino people   

agree on this

#70 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4509 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

Possible yan.  He announced he is not in favor of impeaching Leni pero his allies will still impeach her.  Para hindi pagbintangan na siya ang may pakana. 

Update:

Despite Duterte's pronouncement, Aguirre backs impeach rap vs Robredo

#71 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

.. parang bumangga sa pader si leni.. pres. duterte is back up by a huge filipino supporters, as well as politicians.. mahirap sya kalabanin..

#72 Okita Sougo

Okita Sougo

Shinsengumi First Captain

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Sadism

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

#PalitBise

#73 darksoulriver

darksoulriver

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5413 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

VP Leni ask for it!

#74 toruk makto

toruk makto

A knockout

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:its so varied i dont have a single favorite.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:00 AM

du30 is an assh*le period

#75 Dash_Avalanche

Dash_Avalanche

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Not everyone is satisfied by PRD30 leadership, but at least the Majority including me can see the significance of his governance is excellent compare to previous administrations.

• Gwen Morales and Bolj like this

#76 Yoda18

Yoda18

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

Not everyone is satisfied by PRD30 leadership, but at least the Majority including me can see the significance of his governance is excellent compare to previous administrations.

Agree. It's not perfect but at least infra projects that should have been done by his predecessor is being laid out.

#77 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

Speaking of impeachment, the House voted to impeach Andy Bautista.

So? What is the relevance of your post to the above topic? Will it affect the impeachment of the president and the vp to merit its posting in this thread?

Hindi naman impeachment thread ito ng kung sino-sino. Dun sa current events thread mo dapat ipinost ito. Pero luma na ... huli ka na sa balita. Alam na ng nakakarami ang nangyari. Dagdag bilang na lang ng post silbi nito.

#78 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

If you wanna complain, talk to the mod, not me. I really don't give a rat's ass about your cheap opinion. 

Me complaining? Nah ... just saying the obvious. a fact rather than an opinion.

Sige tuloy-tukoy lang ... padami pa ng post pa more with your irrelevant/nonsensical post. Lol.

Edited by rooster69ph, 16 October 2017 - 10:03 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DU30, Robredo, Impeachment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users