Whatever, this is a forum where views, facts, allegations are exchanged. Again, what you and your fellow haters are raising are all allegations. I am stating facts that Marcos won the 1986 elections and was never convicted. If you can't accept these facts, that is your problem, not mine. Again, good luck with your cause. LOL.
Marcos won the 1986 Snap Elections? Yes and no. Depende yan kung fan ka ni Cory Aquino or ni Ferdinand Marcos.
Eto istorya nyan. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
1. The COMELEC was counting the votes for the presidential elections.
2. The counting stopped because computer analysts and tabulators in PICC walked out of their posts. They were counting votes for COMELEC. They walked out because their superiors are manipulating the election results in favor or Marcos.
3. This "walk-out" caused the election's tabulation to be officially stopped.
4. The count? COMELEC had Ferdinand Marcos ahead by more than 1 million votes.
5. The count? NAMFREL had Aquino leading by almost 800,000 votes.
6. The rule at the time was that the body who has the authority to declare a winner was Batasang Pambansa.
7. Batasang Pambansa was dominated by Marcos loyalists.
8. So in February 1986, Batasang Pambansa declared Marcos as the winner of the "halted" elections.
9. In March 1986, the same Batasang Pambansa signed a petition nullifying the declaration of Ferdinand Marcos as president of the Republic of the Philippines and named Cory Aquino as president.
10. This became more official when hundreds of other nations, including the United States, recognized Aquino's government and leadership as legit.
So ang nakalimutan mong ikwento sa amin, sir... eh yung pagkapanalo ni Marcos nung 1986 was "nullified" by the same Batasang Pambansa who previously declared him as winner.
So sige lang... push lang natin yang nanalo si Marcos nung 1986 snap elections.
Dun naman sa never sya na-convict eh... mahirap litisin ang patay na.
Edited by Eddy Syet, 06 November 2015 - 03:30 AM.