Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 2 weeks later...

And so the story goes like this...

Me and my buddies from work went out one night, Mitzie, a friend of mine wanted to tag her friend along so we picked her up at kumuning... So, evrybody was happy... ESPECIALLY me... My friend's friend turned out to be areal nice girl and I asked her out for dinner...

So we did before new year...

And now we're a couple!

Whatta new year's gift!

:blush:

eto ang pinakagusto kung story sa mga nging gf ko.

i was havin d worst day of my life because ayaw sagutin nong (past) gf ko yong phone nya and i couldnt locate her so i vented my ire sa yahoo chat. she (ung gf ko na ex ko na rin ngayon) was chatting that time and we had a chat. she asked how am i and i answered im not ok and that really intrigued her kaya ayon six months after i broke up with my (past) gf eh naging kami na rin.

i met my honey during 4th grade & courted her for about one year. What's unusual is that we both met in a different country and during those times she was the bully type of person. We both got separated in 1999 but found our way in each others arms last year...

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...