50 replies to this topic

#41 paugmmm

paugmmm

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

Saw one. A very sick lady. But then she suddenly had a fit and no one could control her. Afterwards, she said she couldn't remember anything.

#42 YourTemptation

YourTemptation

Discreet

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Model, Photography, Love, Sex and Magic

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:37 PM

Hindi kaya psychological problem lang ang posession? I remember that it was discuss during our class that there is a mental health problem that triggers the Adrenaline Rush that explains during the so called possession the person is very strong.

But its really hard to understand the mental health issues and possession.

Really complicated topic between science and regilion.

#43 joseph_stalin

joseph_stalin

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:43 PM

Hindi kaya psychological problem lang ang posession? I remember that it was discuss during our class that there is a mental health problem that triggers the Adrenaline Rush that explains during the so called possession the person is very strong.

Hindi

#44 MrBadguy

MrBadguy

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

Yes most of the time mental issue lang like hysteria kaya parang hawa-hawa lang. Pero yung real posssession daw most of the time hindi sila wild. An exorcist told me this long time ago. They even conducted exorcism sa mental hospital and some of the people there....gumaling sila.

#45 jeffixxx2

jeffixxx2

Experienced

• BANNED
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:17 PM

Before I believe mental case now I have experience it in cebu.

#46 Lordjapz

Lordjapz

Wasakiki

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Finding the right girl in the wrong place and at the perfect time!

Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:52 AM

Yes most of the time mental issue lang like hysteria kaya parang hawa-hawa lang. Pero yung real posssession daw most of the time hindi sila wild. An exorcist told me this long time ago. They even conducted exorcism sa mental hospital and some of the people there....gumaling sila.

I agree with this... I experienced it and it's more like a battle of control... it's strange to explain how it works but it's like you are awake and not at the same time. It's not sleep paralysis because i experienced that also.

i used to be very religious before but anymore...

#47 JameBUYv

JameBUYv

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Nightclubs, dancing

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

It is known that Christians are most subject to demonic influences. Its as though Satan loves a challenge

#48 guayaboso

guayaboso

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:10 PM

My take on this, i believe in God and the devil, ultimately, i believe in possessions. I also believe that not all cases are indeed possessions, and could be misdiagnosis of such cases. I strongly believe that before asking for a witch doctor or faith healers, let your cases be examined by actual doctors. Since there are cases that even science cannot explain.

My dad had a condition with his kidneys, creatinine spiking up and we did everything conservative and natural to avoid dialysis. But after doing so much work with my itay's kidney, the crea just wouldnt go down, i know that he might have had damage on the kidney too much, but the doctor was even the one that suggested to consult with an albularyo, as trying everything has been for naught, the procedures done on him were everything anti-dialysis and has produced almost a 100% rate of avoidance. So that was my personal experience.

My actual argument for non-believers would be the Clarita Villanueva case, i hope you guys read up on that, suddenly having physical bites out of nowhere, and exorcised eventually and everything was back to normal.

#49 Shai_Hulud

Shai_Hulud

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ikaw...oo...ikaw...interesado ako sa iyo at lahat ng perversions mo...ok lang ba?

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

Read up more on the life of Ed and Lorraine Warren...and their caseloads  (which  have mostly been turned to hollywood movies) then I leave it up to you to decide from then on...it also helps to balance it with different cultural stories that define what is demonic vs. spiritual outings (asian and middle eastern ones seems to be quite interesting...and there is a particular iota of truth in myths and legends if you have the eye to see it)...

As far as spirits are concerned (if one believes in the physical -spiritual tether dynamics) as long as I can just see/feel them and they will not manifest typical intelligence and communication...then we are on green...as soon as that sucker starts speaking, suggesting and manifests a stronger than usual will that is life-like in craving...totally gone to red zone...time to book it :D

#50 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:42 AM

I actually agree on one post here. Before consulting a faith healer first sa doctor ka muna lumapit then if all for naught sa albularyo. Mahahalata mo naman if hindi normal like normal test results pero very obvious yung afflictions.

#51 cabinoac

cabinoac

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:50 PM

mga sir kung ang hinlilit mo ay hindi pantay pusible ba na kinukulam ka or yung tinatawag nilang palipad hangin?salamat sa sasagot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users