pixelasians

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:39 PM

spooky!?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Ghost" seems a little too hi-res to be believable. Plus, since a ghost generates it's own lumenescent light which is why it can be seen, how come the image shows like the light source is coming from somewhere in front and above hence the out of place shadows on the image itself.

#42 pixelasians

pixelasians

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:44 PM

this was taken at dakak....

my friend was really sure nobody was there behind them.... where did this image come from?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I QUOTED THE WRONG MESSAGE BEFORE. THIS IS THE MESSAGE I MEANT TO QUOTE.

Well, I don't mind being called a sceptic..after all there are way too many factors that come into a play that leans more toward disproving the picture instead on working for it.

1. The picture is perfectly clear, foreground and background..even the so-called "ghost"..since when did "ghosts" photograph so well?

2. We were never there to witness the actual shot being taken, it's so easy to say "we all swore no one was there"

3. Isn't the "ghost" standing a bit weird? With respect to all the bi's and gays in here, but doesn't the ghost seem a little "fairy-esque"?

4. With photoshop artists getting more and more adept at their skills, who's to say this isn't just another photo-rendering?

#43 bonjing

bonjing

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:internet, bikes, sex, cars, painting, sex, freehand sketching, computer games, sex..... (definitely not in that order)

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:52 PM

Would like to share my own personal experience.

We were renovating an old house in baguio. I took this shot (using a digital camera) to show the effects of the Garden Lights at night. I personally locked up the house and shut off all the lights, but i forgot to close the light on the second floor (can be seen at this shot) and intentionally left the light on the entryway to the maids room (lower right portion). I can vouch that there were no people with me or in the house during the time these photos were taken (didn't believe in ghosts then, kaya malakas loob ko, pero was feeling kinda weird that night).

Attached Files

#44 bonjing

bonjing

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:internet, bikes, sex, cars, painting, sex, freehand sketching, computer games, sex..... (definitely not in that order)

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:00 PM

After checking the first shot, I was not contented kasi malabo and hindi nakuha lahat yung garden lights. So I stepped back, unzoomed the camera a little and took this 2nd shot.

Notice that the room beside the lighted room at the 2nd floor, there is some sort of light. Again, this is not an edited picture. This is a pure, undadulterated (as others would say "virgin"), shot. Using a photo software we zoomed in on it and seems like the outline of someone (or something) bending over and looking through the window. If you'll notice on the first shot, the window (sliding up) is closed. But on this second shot, the window is partially opened (the one with the small light).

Attached Files

#45 bonjing

bonjing

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 734 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:09 PM

This third shot, was just about 1 -2 seconds apart. I just took it para manigurado in case the first shot damaged. I never changed my position. If there were slight differentiations tremor lang ng kamay ko. But this 3rd shot shows another additional. Notice the entryway to the maid's room. there seems to be someone (or something) standing there. We also zoomed in on this. There were different interpretations on what it looks like. One says its an igorot in native costume. One says it looks like a Japanes soldier from WWII.

What do you think?

Attached Files

#46 Guest_Leviticus_*

Guest_Leviticus_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:03 AM

digital camera ang gamit mo so more likely automatic ang mga settings when you took the shot?

comparing the 2nd and 3rd from the 1st picture, the light in the window is merely a reflection of a light source, maybe the light post either at the gate or the one at the left. It's a night time shot so any light is intensified and becomes very visible. It's not visible in the 1st shot because it's a closer shot.

As to the igorot/silhouette, my guess is it's a shadow or, as you said, an effect of your hand being unsteady. It's the leaves of the coconut tree being over exposed (if you have a cam phone try taking a picture with shaking hands; a common phenomenon).

don't worry, dude. Ghosts do not crave attention; and your house is not haunted.

next time try taking a picture of your house during the twilight hours (sunrise or sunset). Not too dark and yet not too bright.

BTW, nice house! :cool:

#47 Brennt

Brennt

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:31 AM

yung sa window mukhang light reflection nga yun ng light post... yung sa entrance naman sa maid's room.. d ko lang sure.. :D

#48 Guest_Leviticus_*

Guest_Leviticus_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:46 AM

baka magnanakaw or akyat bahay gang!!!

moral lesson: Wag matakot sa mga multo. Matakot ka sa kapwa mong tao!!!

#49 bonjing

bonjing

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:51 AM

digital camera ang gamit mo so more likely automatic ang mga settings when you took the shot?

comparing the 2nd and 3rd from the 1st picture, the light in the window is merely a reflection of a light source, maybe the light post either at the gate or the one at the left.  It's a night time shot so any light is intensified and becomes very visible.  It's not visible in the 1st shot because it's a closer shot.

As to the igorot/silhouette, my guess is it's a shadow or, as you said, an effect of your hand being unsteady.  It's the leaves of the coconut tree being over exposed (if you have a cam phone try taking a picture with shaking hands; a common phenomenon).

don't worry, dude.  Ghosts do not crave attention; and your house is not haunted.

next time try taking a picture of your house during the twilight hours (sunrise or sunset).  Not too dark and yet not too bright.

BTW, nice house! :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you. a lot of effort, pawis and homesickness was put into finishing that house.

We did consider the light, the one near the entrance to the maid's. But being a Design Firm, this pix went through various engineering studies checking the light angles, telemetry and such, but it still does not add up. To achieve a light like this on the window, would take a light source at level to the window.

I do admit that during the latter part of the project, I started to believe in "others" within us. I myself could hear chains being dragged inside the house. At first, sinagawan ko pa kala ko laborer. Told him to carry the chain kasi baka magasgasan yung bagong varnished floor. But the next morning, on checking the room I find no scratch / skid marks. Heard these chain sounds about 3 times, the whole time I was there.

Even my officemates who were assigned, have their own stories to tell. Some see window handles moving (they attributed it to namalik mata kasi puyat at may hangover). some hearing voices, usually women's and kid's voices, (they attribute it to the wind). Some hear footsteps (they attribute it to the hammering or construction works). but I do admit during the latter part, we started talking to them (like talking to ourselves). Like saying "tabi tabi po" o "wag nyo na po kaming pahirapan kasi trabaho lang namin ito". After saying it, medyo madali na yung work.

Well, too many stories to tell regarding this.. Sana may EB, punta ako. Hope you can come too and maybe you may have a logical explanation to it.... or the other guys / gals.

#50 meg

meg

Philanderer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:04 PM

naTakot ako dito ha... <_<

#51 monsignor28

monsignor28

MTC Frustrated Priest

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:35 PM

nice pics! keep em coming!!!

#52 den2f

den2f

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Basketball

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:36 PM

ok sa mga pics

#53 silky_smooth_20

silky_smooth_20

(.--.)

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
  • Interests:to meet someone who can chat with me with almost everything under the sun...

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:46 PM

mga tol..

first time kong nagpunta dto sa thread na to..

nagbackread ako dun sa page 1, mostly lahat ng pics isa lang ung source...

punta kau sa www.sfogs.com, magsawa kau sa kakatakutan...

#54 amplifiedgirl

amplifiedgirl

Girlwithpharmacykeys

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:guitar,spiritual stuff,korean language,music

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:35 PM

Check out PHILIPPINE GHOST stories volume 12

#55 ouI7vHLvw

ouI7vHLvw

VeRSioN 0.69b

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:HuH!?! DuH!?!

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:41 AM

Thanks to all who contributed on this thread! Please feel free to criticized and suggest your own opinions about the pictures! Also, kindly share some if you have something, ok! Of course, please don't post pictures that is obviously edited.

Make this thread a collection of pictures and opinions of members about strange things you see after taking picture with your High/Low Tech Cameras!

Also, if you have videos or links... please feel free to post it!

Thanks!

:mtc:

#56 eibmor

eibmor

Digital Demi-fiend

• (05) Regular
  • 763 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:14 AM

Ok dito ah..

Sige post more..

Siguro i would freak out kung ganito ang nakita ko sa picture..

Posted Image

I will get goosebumps on my goosebumps

#57 ahleks_leklek

ahleks_leklek

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:books, places , foods, people, and musics

Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:01 AM

kakatakot nmn d2.. :sick: :cry: :boo:

#58 Guest_airmax_*

Guest_airmax_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2005 - 09:38 AM

naTakot ako dito ha... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pati ako natakot din mukang ginawa sa flash un hehehe

#59 Alphamale-X

Alphamale-X

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:52 AM

Ayun sa aking psychic power na matagal ko nang hindi pinapaalam sa marami..eh ung light sa window ..ilaw yan nag flashlight may isang bading nag hahanap nang wallet nya..pambyad nya sa b-bow jobin nya mamaya ..yung lalaki sa pinto ayan ay ang call boy nag aabang sa bading..eto ay base lang sa psychic vibration na nararamdaman ko pero maari akong mali..salamat!

What do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

#60 Guest_chunky_*

Guest_chunky_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:25 AM

thank you.  a lot of effort, pawis and homesickness was put into finishing that house.

We did consider the light, the one near the entrance to the maid's.  But being a Design Firm, this pix went through various engineering studies checking the light angles, telemetry and such, but it still does not add up.  To achieve a light like this on the window, would take a light source at level to the window.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You we're at ground level on the first shot, then a bit elevated on the second and third shots. You were holding the reflected light source, that being your camera lens.

I do admit that during the latter part of the project, I started to believe in "others" within us.  I myself could hear chains being dragged inside the house.  At first, sinagawan ko pa kala ko laborer.  Told him to carry the chain kasi baka magasgasan yung bagong varnished floor.  But the next morning, on checking the room I find no scratch / skid marks.  Heard these chain sounds about 3 times, the whole time I was there. 

When you start "believing" in ghosts, your mind will condition itself NOT to dismiss anything. Even the common everyday thing becomes "strange".

Even my officemates who were assigned, have their own stories to tell.  Some see window handles moving (they attributed it to namalik mata kasi puyat at may hangover).  some hearing voices, usually women's and kid's voices, (they attribute it to the wind).  Some hear footsteps (they attribute it to the hammering or construction works).  but I do admit during the latter part, we started talking to them (like talking to ourselves).  Like saying "tabi tabi po" o "wag nyo na po kaming pahirapan kasi trabaho lang namin ito".  After saying it, medyo madali na yung work.

Well, too many stories to tell regarding this.. Sana may EB, punta ako.  Hope you can come too and maybe you may have a logical explanation to it.... or the other guys / gals.

As for that "ghost" in the maid quarter's entrance, you can account for your hands being shaky, and the coconut leaves swaying in the wind.

Everything ican be explained.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users