Teacher - Student Relationship

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I WOULD TOLERATE IT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

1. THERE IS NO STUDENT-TEACHER RELATIONSHIP. MEANING HE/SHE IS NOT THE STUDENT'S CURRENT PROFESSOR; OR THAT HE/SHE IS A PROFESSOR FROM A DIFFERENT FACULTY OR COLLEGE;

2. THE STUDENT IS OF LEGAL AGE. MEANING HE/SHE IS 18 YEARS OR OLDER AND CAN LEGALLY MAKE HIS/HER OWN DECISION.

IN THE ABSENCE OF BOTH, THEN SUCH RELATIONSHIPS MUST NOT BE CONDONED.

WHY DO I SAY THAT?

YOU SEE, IF YOU WERE MY STUDENT, MY OTHER STUDENTS WILL THINK THAT I WILL FAVOR YOU AND GIVE YOU GOOD GRADES EVEN IF IT WEREN'T THE CASE. WOULD YOU NOT THINK SO? :blink:

basta patago ok lang... part of the excitment... yung prof ko nung 4th yr college ako was only 25, i was 19, husband nya 3 years na non sa dubai... ssooooooobbbbbbraaaaaaannnnnnnggggggggg sssssarrrrrraaapppppppp extra-curricular activities namin... hahahahahaha...... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Been through this. Stressful even if she isn't your student na talaga.

I say consenting adults have their right to their happiness, as long as they know how to act appropriately in public and on campus. Except of course if you're going for a quick nookie in an empty classroom! Hahahah!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I WOULD TOLERATE IT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

1. THERE IS NO STUDENT-TEACHER RELATIONSHIP. MEANING HE/SHE IS NOT THE STUDENT'S CURRENT PROFESSOR; OR THAT HE/SHE IS A PROFESSOR FROM A DIFFERENT FACULTY OR COLLEGE;

2. THE STUDENT IS OF LEGAL AGE. MEANING HE/SHE IS 18 YEARS OR OLDER AND CAN LEGALLY MAKE HIS/HER OWN DECISION.

IN THE ABSENCE OF BOTH, THEN SUCH RELATIONSHIPS MUST NOT BE CONDONED.

WHY DO I SAY THAT?

YOU SEE, IF YOU WERE MY STUDENT, MY OTHER STUDENTS WILL THINK THAT I WILL FAVOR YOU AND GIVE YOU GOOD GRADES EVEN IF IT WEREN'T THE CASE. WOULD YOU NOT THINK SO? :blink:

Hehehe, I think you make sense on this especially the highlighted one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

modesty aside..grabe appeal ko dati sa mga instructors ko.. when i was still freshman way back in college, crush ko na ung isang instructor ko..nung nanalo ako ng ms. university..hayy..nanligaw sa akin, kso married na cya...then nanligaw din sa akin algebra instructor ko..hehehe..nku kapakipakinabang..im so bobo in math pa nmn dati..pero ung instructor na nging bf ko for 4 years was ung prof ng kapatid ko..hayy..those were the years

• 2 weeks later...