CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

i remember buying CD and DVD from this place.... if you buy 20's, they will check each CD first before giving it to you. I was wondering if they were just being so quality conscious. so when i bought the 100s, they didnt bother checking each one. they simply gave it to me. little did i know why they do the checking. not all the CD or DVD would work when you try to burn into them. average of 3 out of 10 was useless.

as they say, you get what you pay for. less cash less quality. i cant complain i guess, but silent customers are more deadly than noisy ones. the latter can be pacified and made into loyal customers in the future, the silent ones simply move on to other stores, and much worse, would speak bad about you with others.

Correct, so business owners - don't feel bad if noisy customers complain.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Low budget video recorder para sa kotse na nakalagay sa windshield. Php 1,580.00 ang bili ko sa CDR-King and ok naman ang video quality nya. Unfortunately, hindi pa kasama dun yung SD card kaya bibili ka pa ng separate. It is true that most of their products are disposable so if you have the budget, mas ok na bumili na lang nung may magandang brand name and reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

part of their slow service (I think) stems from the fact that they have to write down the name of items on the receipt and write down the same thing on another sheet of paper (for inventory purposes I guess)

they could have just made use of the duplicate copy in their receipt and check the items that were sold after store hours.

These people drive me crazy. It seems like 3/4 of their staff are usually taking inventory or putting items on shelves rather than waiting on customers. I'm refirbishing one of our hotels and went to the outlet at Bay Point Mall in Subic. We wanted 14 sets of flat screen tv's, small safes and emergency lamps. Plus several other items. The clerk had to call the warehouse who, in turn, had to call the distribution center who, in turn, had to call the head office. It took 45 minutes to find out that they could only provide 11 safes and 10 tvs. When I asked if they could check the store at SM, Olongapo, she called over there and of course they had the extra items. I don't know if they work on commission or straight salaries, but their training and customer service leave almost everything to be desired.

• 1 month later...

4.0 GB USB = sira after 2 uses, disk cannot be read angry.gif

Blank CD = 75% of the cd's i buy either di mabasa or corrupted. ewan ko ba kung bakit hindi pa sila hinuhuli.. kung baga parang sinabi mo ok lang magbenta ng expired food ang jollibee o mcdo!! angry.gif

Barcode scanner = gumagana pa naman after 6 months pero defective ang software from day 1. gumagana naman at compatible sa POS kaso nga minsan may topak kailangan restart pc. wacko.gif

Haaaay dapat ireview na ng DTI ang CD-R King napaka walang kwenta ng binebenta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...