Favorite Core Exercises

Yes sir, this helps! Thank you.

A big problem for me know is a difference in size with regard to left leg (quad, vmo, itb and hamstring) compared to right. But my rehab doctor told me its normal after rehab because of atrophy. According to him that just because its not as massive, its not as strong. I finished rehab already. My problem now is im having a hard time playing because I seem to injure my good leg. Example, span of 6 months, I've pulled my calf twice, hamstring twice, and was even diagnosed for sacro illial lumbar strain. This is really because of over compensation because my brain still thinks my left leg is injured.

I do feel that my left quad and calf is weaker still thats why im trying to do both compound and isolation exercises on it.

Hi Sir, I start out with 10 minute slow jog, then 30 minute interval training on the tread mill. i've been doing a lot of isometric exercises (single leg squats, lunges) barbell squats, deadlifts. Also been doing pull ups, , military, bench, dynamic rows, on a 5 rep, 5 set program. Also, dumb bell snatches, power cleans, leg press, hamstring curls. So yeah, not a lot of work on my hips. Just planks, hanging leg raise,s regular crunches. This is split over 3 days a week. I'm trying to find an inexpensive rocker board and wobble board. I was told that leg extensions shouldnt be done by acl victims.

the only discomfort that i feel is that when i run, or do ladder drills, my left leg doesnt feel as strong. then my left calf and quad vibrates a lot. so i assume it fatigues faster. no pain... maybe its just psychological. hehe

Thanks sir!

Just to assure you, yes it is normal to have a size differential after rehab and surgery...

If you do deads and dynamic rows right, they require a lot of hip activation...

Perhaps you just need to learn how to re-activate your hips and loosen up your hip flexors..

curiously, where do you train??

Just to assure you, yes it is normal to have a size differential after rehab and surgery...

If you do deads and dynamic rows right, they require a lot of hip activation...

Perhaps you just need to learn how to re-activate your hips and loosen up your hip flexors..

curiously, where do you train??

Hi Sir!

i train in renaissance fitness center.

I've been curious about using therabands for hip activation. Do these help?

Hi Sir!

i train in renaissance fitness center.

I've been curious about using therabands for hip activation. Do these help?

in ortigas???

that's one wayu to activate the hips.. but there are also other hip activation drills...

I'm not that far from you I'm based in Shaw blvd :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...