Hottest Sex Scenes You've Watched

How about's Chloe Sevigny's actual BJ scene in a movie that was shown in Cannes a few years ago? I think she was with Vincent Gallo who was also the movie's director. Sevigny performed actual fellation on Gallo. Peeps, CIM/swallow pa!

You're talking about "The Brown Bunny" Yes, Vincent Gallo and Chloe Sevigny were a couple at that time.

post-101504-1162483159.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FEMME FATALE - lousy film overall, but the opening scene where Rebecca Romijn (Stamos) seduces Danish model Rie Rasmussen out of a priceless set of lingerie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/RicheyEdwardsisalive/Celeb%20altar/FemmeFatale.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/RicheyEdwardsisalive/Celeb%20altar/FemmeFatale2.jpg

post-101504-1163618037.jpg

"Two young women find themselves struggling to survive in Paris, street-wise Nathalie, a stripper, and naïve Sandrine, a barmaid. Together, they discover that sex can be used to their advantage, and pleasure. Both find positions in the office of a large bank, where bored, under-stimulated, prey are easy pickings. After making their way though several layers of executives at the bank, with destructive, and lucrative, results, they approach Christophe, scion to the bank director. What they don't know is that Christophe is a manipulative voyeur, whose last two lovers set themselves on fire when he rejected them. A connoisseur of high-class orgies, Christophe is only interested in new talent to satisfy the appetites of all whom he controls. In Christophe, the girls have found an opponent who knows all their wiles, and will challenge their simple under-class friendship with levels of jealousy and ecstasy that they have never experienced before. Will they survive?"

• 4 weeks later...
Are you referring to Never Talk To Starangers with Rebecca DeMornay? Astig nga yung scenes dun...

Okay din yung Unfaithful, The Last Seduction and Sliver...

yes bro!

yung sa rehas na sinasagad siya ni antonio

yung mga days na nagnanakaw ka ng sandali para mapnood sa tv sa sala!

hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

1. brad pitt & juliette lewis in kalifornia - they were a couple back then, brad pitt was banging juliette lewis in the backseat, talk about being rough, steamy, hot & sexy at the same time...

2. diane lane & olivier martinez in unfaithful - all of the sex scenes were superb actually, nicely done, made me watch the movie over & over... :rolleyes: not just because of the sex scenes but because of olivier martinez also, he's soooo hot!!! :boo:

3. alec baldwin & kim basinger in getaway

yup, i saw monster ball it was, really something.. if i have a movie, that i want to throw in the list it would be havoc..... watching ol Princess diary star Anne Hathaway, getting down and dirty with his boyfriend. and being almost F**k with latino guys (i wish they did, Forcely like what they did to, the other girls name, what cha ma call her.. ). i would have to say Havoc.... GOO Movie...

yup, i saw monster ball it was, really something.. if i have a movie, that i want to throw in the list it would be havoc..... watching ol Princess diary star Anne Hathaway, getting down and dirty with his boyfriend. and being almost F**k with latino guys (i wish they did, Forcely like what they did to, the other girls name, what cha ma call her.. ). i would have to say Havoc.... GOO Movie...

That anne hathaway scene was my avy here a loooooong time ago :P

and that was hot, no penetration though, just breast exposure.

yung kasamang girl ni anne, yun ang malala :boo: