We don't care who among you here does well or does not do good in any intelligent debate. For as long as you obey the rules, then we have no problem to deal with whatsoever.

However, there were times when most of you couldn't hold back your emotions (been there, done that); unwittingly, you could have brought nothing but insensitivity to the rest.

This thread has been created

for two purposes: 1) as a continuation of the first thread We Are Awesome Thread 2)

to highlight some sensitive rules that are often violated.

To wit:

1. Abusive behavior (flaming, trolling, etc.)
2. Inappropriate language
3. Off topic postings

In one way or another, it is the discretion of any moderator to set the scheme in punishing any offenders.

Edited by FleurDeLune

To me, a spirited debate or discussion is always healthy.

Unless a poster actually posts something really criminal or extremely libelous in nature, moderators should just let heated comments slide and just focus on preventing the trolls and nonsensical posters from hijacking the thread, without stopping the flow of arguments and opinions.

We are here to voice our opinion.

We know each other only by our alternicks.

As far as I'm concerned, insults and praises are directed to the alternick, not to the real person.

So, let's not be too concerned about each other's personal sensitivities.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Since this is a thread with balls, can we name some who are CERTIFIED Trolls?

I'll Start with 1

The Legendary pathetic "punkee"

Get back at me, I have dared you always

A healthy debate and discussion is knowing when to stop and acknowledging if your on the losing end. Then try to get back up again.

These trolls just dont have that

Edited by daphne loves derby

Marcos all set to file complaints vs alleged vote discrepancies

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/05/04/ofw-vote-discrepancies.html

Marcos claimed that, based on the reports, it appears that only he and his cousin, senatorial candidate Martin Romualdez, are the only ones losing votes in the OAV.

Sa ngayon, nakapagbuo na kami ng almost sampu na complaint na dadalhin namin saDFA, sa Smartmatic at sa Comelec para pag-aralan nila, imbestigahan nila at tingnan nila kung ano ang nangyari dito," he said.

Should this post be in this thread?

It should be in the VP thread.

because all candidates of all positions are affected hindi lang mga VP kung talagang may dayaan. And im waiting for explanations/defense from the yellow ribbon army

What I mean is, this is the Moderator's Listers Thread.

It's supposed to be a thread to remind posters of the thread rules and to list names of rules violators.

Now I'm confused.

What is this thread for?

Edited by camiar

just to add:

if if is ok for Duterte to k*ll (which is illegal) for the sake of the country's good

then maybe it would be ok to cheat him (which is also illegal) for the sake of the country's good

Logical, but I beg to disagree. To a Duterte supporter: If others k*ll, it is a crime. If Duterte kills, it is good for the country. If others cheat, it is unfair. If Duterte cheats, it is necessary.

Mr. Jopoc, a Duterte supporter sees no evil in Duterte.

I guess the "yellow" supporters here are just soft supporters. They don't really care if Roxas or Robredo wins. They can't defend them when the issues against "Daang Malubak" is brought up. With supporters like them, who needs enemies?

Unless we see the COMELEC Chairman and Commissioners in the slammer, these allegations against them are not true. Right? :lol:

But seriously, I would wait for the results of the investigation on the poll fraud issue. There are a lot of questions that have yet to be answered and during elections scare tactics is not uncommon. Candidates leading in the surveys claim the only way they will lose is if they are cheated, as if to mind-condition the people that they can never lose.

What I mean is, this is the Moderator's Listers Thread.

It's supposed to be a thread to remind posters of the thread rules and to list names of rules violators.

Now I'm confused.

What is this thread for?

Don't give so much fuss over this trivial matter. The article has already been moved to wherever it should be.

I am a humble government employee. Been with the government since GMA's time. That's why I'm familiar with how the system works and why a lot of times it does not work. Even yang DAP na yan. It was only declared illegal recently, but all Presidents prior to PNoy have done the same thing because it's legality was never in question before. And for all the negative reactions about DAP, people forget that government expenditure remains to pump prime the economy. If the government doesn't spend, it slows down economic growth. Kaya naging kalakaran yang DAP na yan, to re-allocate government funds from shelved projects to other projects for implementation. The purpose is good, per yun nga lang talaga, kung corrupt talaga ang Presidente mo, it will be abused.

I'm sorry. I couldn't not remark on this but...wala bang pasok today? Pwede na pala mag personal internet use during work hours ang sinasahuran ng taxpayers? Baka kaya rin siguro delayed na ng isang taon ang lisensya ko? Matanong nga kay Ate sa LTO. ;) :lol:

I'm sorry. I couldn't not remark on this but...wala bang pasok today? Pwede na pala mag personal internet use during work hours ang sinasahuran ng taxpayers? Baka kaya rin siguro delayed na ng isang taon ang lisensya ko? Matanong nga kay Ate sa LTO. ;) :lol:

Pwede kung naka-leave ka at ginagamit ang personal internet mo. May vacation leaves din naman ang government employees na sulit gamitin to extend an already long weekend. Otherwise naman kasi blocked ng internet server sa office ang accessing mga ganitong site during work hours. Pero pareho lang tayo na halos isang taon nang papel and lisensya sa LTO. Pero iba naman ang problema sa LTO sir kaya delayed and lisensya. Di internet related yun. B)

• Like (+1) 1

Pwede kung naka-leave ka at ginagamit ang personal internet mo. May vacation leaves din naman ang government employees na sulit gamitin to extend an already long weekend. Otherwise naman kasi blocked ng internet server sa office ang accessing mga ganitong site during work hours. Pero pareho lang tayo na halos isang taon nang papel and lisensya sa LTO. Pero iba naman ang problema sa LTO sir kaya delayed and lisensya. Di internet related yun. B)

Good to know about your office. Really. But not true about the blocked internet use in all offices, having been in government myself. And the LTO, kung ano man ang dahilan nila, they suck. All the way to the top of that yellow food chain. ;)