All About Wallets

hitomi

• 5 weeks later...

I noticed that all my colleagues who are of advanced age have very thick wallets bulging out of their back pockets. Hmmm, is age proportionate to the thickness of one's wallet. I hope not since I'm almost nearing the magic 40 mark.

Pansin ko nga ito sa mga uncles ko. Their wallets look like McDonald's Quarter Pounders when viewed sideways. I hate the thick wallet syndrome (well, unless all the thickness is derived from money). Pero indi eh, it's credit card + Shell Fleet card + ATM card + driver's license + Mercury Drug Suki Card & other loyalty cards that I use on a regular basis. Indi ko na nga dinadala yung mga motel discount cards sa wallet, pero kumakapal pa din over time. :wacko:

for me, hindi fat ung wallet. .. kasi walang pera. :lol:

hahaha poor.

seriously, hindi talaga makapal ang wallet ko. pano ung

barya, and other smaller bills, nasa purse.

ung mga CC, driver's license, and other lang laman.

i dont keep pictures too. hehe ung pic kunwari namin

ng boyfriend ko, pwede namang nasa cellphone eh.hehe

sanay rin ako ng naghahati hati ng pera. iba2 place

sa bag, incase dukutan ako, may pera ako pauwi.

turo ni mama un. hehe :D

• 1 month later...

no kidding? are there guys out there with multiple wallets?

i do.. have one wallet for the high value bills, cc's & atm cards, and dl.. the other for smaller bills and not frequently used items such as discount and membership cards.

never me naglagay sa back pocket kase lakas makadeform the wallet and cards.. its either i carry them alongside my phone and yosi or place them all inside a bag, either laptop bag or backpack.

• 3 weeks later...

I use two wallets - one with all the IDs, credit card and large bill and another which has the smaller bills and no important IDs. It was a precaution against holdups during the days when I was using the bus to commute between work and home. Just give the other 'lesser wallet' when a holdup occurs. Became a habit - but usually when I am sitting at work or driving I take it out so as not to deform the wallet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...