Worst Games You've Ever Played

Brian®

di lahat ng gawa ng square-enix maganda..

yung maga saga series try mo... pangit eh

pero yung iba maganda nman

onga! may nabili ako other day lang, Square Enix ang gumawa.. ang title Dragon Quest VII: The Journey of the Cursed King..

ampanget huhuhu.. ang designer daw nun yung designer nung Dragonball..

para akong nanonood ng dragonball cartoons, turn based pa sya... huhuhu.. :(

tapos yung character di sya tumatalon, puro lakad takbo lang..

ewan ko ba pero mataas ang rating nya sa mga games review e.. pero di ko talaga trip yung turn based tapos weirdo pa nung mga characters... :thumbsdownsmiley:

kaka antok na game yun... :sleepysmiley03:

metal gear 2: snake's revenge!!!....it's a disgrace to the metal gear saga....supposedly, hideo kojima has no plans in making a sequel to the 1st metal gear....but seeing the mg2:snake's revenge, he was forced to do mg2:solid snake....and then on to what the series is now....

metal gear 2: snake's revenge!!!....it's a disgrace to the metal gear saga....supposedly, hideo kojima has no plans in making a sequel to the 1st metal gear....but seeing the mg2:snake's revenge, he was forced to do mg2:solid snake....and then on to what the series is now....

ganun,,??havent played yung mag naunang metal gears--

sa ps1 lang yun..metal gear solid..

yung sons of liberty maganda kaya alng nag iba ng char..

i have mgs3 snake eater --havent palyed it yet

wahahaha! pirated na nga nagreklamo pa kayo?? hahaha! kawawa naman game developers..

pre ganda ng mga gawa ng square enix ha.. yung kingdom hearts 2 ang ganda ng graphics at gameplay nya.. pati yung music nya ganda! gusto ko nga ng mp3 copy nung music nya.. very enchanting na rock jazz techno..

sa kingdom hearts 2 lahat ng disney characters madaanan mo.. at magiging kakampi mo pa sila..

its like a disney movie combined together, andun si donald duck, goofy, mickey mouse (the king), then you travel to worlds of mulan, beauty and the beast, winnie the pooh, aladdin.... ganda!

its actually one of the top 5 ps2 games overall!

yup kindom hearts 1 and 2 the best---

yung dragon quest VII have dat --epro i hvent played it..

mataas rating nya...

old skul rpg sya kaya turn base.. lahat ng dragon quest ganun..

turn based

if u want realtime-- try radiata stories and star ocean maganda sila

sa ps1 try thousand arms and tales of destiny :thumbsupsmiley:

ganun,,??havent played yung mag naunang metal gears--

sa ps1 lang yun..metal gear solid..

yung sons of liberty maganda kaya alng nag iba ng char..

i have mgs3 snake eater --havent palyed it yet

if you have a ps2, buy mgs3:substitence...2 cds yun. meron dun yung 1st two metal gear games...if you don't want to buy (since may mgs3 ka na...(wait yung subsistence ba yung nabili mo?)...download ka ng msx (iba pa sa nes yun) emulator...then find the 2 roms (metal gear and metal gear 2:solid snake)...basta wag yung snake's revenge! :grr: (sa nes lumabas yun)...

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Those first-person Resident Evil games. :sick:

I hope you're not talking about Resident Evil 4 because I am actually considering that as the best game in the RE series. :unsure:

Mga Final Fantasy games(naiinis lng talaga ako sa sound effects ng majority ng console games, lalo na ung sa menu pag select mo may beeping sound everytime gumagalaw ung cursor.) Siguro PC gamer at heart talaga ako eh.

You broke my heart. :( The Final Fantasy series is the most fantastic game I've ever played in my long gaming career. It's the reason why I loved RPGs and the main reason why I got hooked up with the PS consoles. The FF storylines are the best ever and the graphics are topnotch considering the limited capabilities of the PS consoles compared to PCs.

Anyway, I'm giving it to you because you're entitled to your own opinion but seriously, give it a chance. ;)

I hope you're not talking about Resident Evil 4 because I am actually considering that as the best game in the RE series. :unsure:

Hell no! Resident Evil is one of the BEST for me. I was talking about the FIRST-PERSON Resident Evil games. Resident Evil 4 isn't FIRST-PERSON. You do know FIRST-PERSON games do you? :unsure:

Well here's the links to the FIRST-PERSON Resident Evil games that I was talking about.

Resident Evil: Dead Aim for PS2

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for Wii

And the first one they made into FIRST-PERSON...Resident Evil: Survivor for PSOne

Hell no! Resident Evil is one of the BEST for me. I was talking about the FIRST-PERSON Resident Evil games. Resident Evil 4 isn't FIRST-PERSON. You do know FIRST-PERSON games do you? :unsure:

Well here's the links to the FIRST-PERSON Resident Evil games that I was talking about.

Resident Evil: Dead Aim for PS2

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for Wii

And the first one they made into FIRST-PERSON...Resident Evil: Survivor for PSOne

Oh, ok. My bad.

Di ko kasi alam na may first-person games pala ang RE. I only thought about RE4 because it's the closest thing to first-person RE that I know (with the camera right looking over the character's shoulder). But you're right. It's still not a first-person game. :)

I'll hold my opinion about first-person RE's until I've actually seen the game.