Hot Babes In Video Games

Anaheim

I'll go for Quistis Trepe and Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve 1&2), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), and the babe from Fear Effect (I forgot her name... but I really like the part in FE1 where she's just wearing a towel and she's running all over the place, plus she takes the towel off... too bad we don't get to see the goods)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to agree with kalabaw here... although madaming vid game hot babes like cla lara croft or cla yuna and rikku, most of the sexiest, prettiest, bounciest and hottest video game babes ay nsa dead or alive!!! i mean cmon!!!! bouncing jugs in a fighting game full of sexy ladies!!! what more can you ask for??? total package!!! sawa ka na sa boobs nung isa? ung sa isa naman tingnan mo!! :)

I'd have to agree with kalabaw here... although madaming vid game hot babes like cla lara croft or cla yuna and rikku, most of the sexiest, prettiest, bounciest and hottest video game babes ay nsa dead or alive!!! i mean cmon!!!! bouncing jugs in a fighting game full of sexy ladies!!! what more can you ask for??? total package!!! sawa ka na sa boobs nung isa? ung sa isa naman tingnan mo!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

hindi ko pa pala na update itong thread na ito....dang tagal kasi ng paghihintay para sa susunod na post (3 minutes kada new post :cry: )

heto.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/powerloint/blood.jpg

from the video game BLOODRAYNE 2

proportionally perfect body ?