• Please log in to reply
1759 replies to this topic

#21 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Interests:beach, travel, sports, margarita, sangria, books, hanging out with fun people

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

hi. your room has a very interesting concept. very nice indeed. :rolleyes:

Hey thanks! I actually don't know what a typical room looks like. I only read 1 or 2 and Im not certain if they are typical. But the way I see it, a room is like having a serendipity walk with strangers. Only I hope that in the course of my walk, I will get to know good and kind-hearted people and make this world a better place to live in.

#22 Berdeng_Anino

Berdeng_Anino

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Interests:Looking around, at tumitikim ng bawal...😄

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

I went to my old university and met my long time friend now based in New York, heading the Pure Mathematics Center in a university.

He called me up to meet him and I hurriedly left my office work and drove to Katipunan. It is a rare occasion to meet a very good friend who you haven't seen in a decade. I am very excited to see him once again.

Walking along the halls of my university, I can't help but be reduced to a young unsure student I once were, terrified of seeing my professors. So many buildings have sprouted in our school that I had trouble looking for our department. I continued walking on. I noticed that the girls are still wearing those short shorts. I guess short shorts will be a classic in this university. In my time, many professors rallied against wearing short shorts and petitioned the school not to allow them to wear such revealing clothes. To which the Jesuits replied, " but why would you prohibit them , they look good wearing those short shorts." And that ended the issue once and for all. Posted Image

I finally got my nerve and went inside the department. I was surprised that most of my professors are still there. They never left the university. Wow! Some things really don't change. They warmly welcome me. And I was a bit touched when they grabbed their cameras and asked me to pose with them. Some even drew out my old problem sets. As we reminisce the past, I felt a kind of comfort that I haven't felt in years. I'm with people like me.

You know what? I realized that we have to do this once in a while. Go back to our roots and be with people who are closest to you. They remind us who we really are. Life can get so busy that we sometimes lose ourselves in it. And we lose perspective on what we do and who we encounter everyday. At times, we see ourselves acting out of character, or deciding on matters that are against our principles. It's nice to go back. If not for anything, it's nice to just close your eyes and rest your guard because you are with people you trust won't judge you and use you.

Hi! welcome to MTC...

This stirred something inside me, wanting to go back to my old school... Gracias...

#23 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts
  • Interests:beach, travel, sports, margarita, sangria, books, hanging out with fun people

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hi! welcome to MTC...

This stirred something inside me, wanting to go back to my old school... Gracias...

You should. Go. It's better if you can get an old friend to go with you. Just walk along the hallway. Go to the library, places you used to hang out. Visit your club rooms. Eat in the old canteen. Then go to your department. See your old professors. Believe me, they will welcome you whether you were an A student or a student bordering on F. After many years, they will feel good that you remembered them and they would like updates from you and your old batchmates. I advice you to bring some simple merienda, kahit mamon lang, those pre-packed mamon from red ribbon would be great. That would mean a lot to them.

I hope you find time to do this. Good luck to you. Posted Image

#24 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

Good evening to all of you. It's Friday night and Im just home.

I was playing DJ in my Macbook when I chanced upon an old music, Lambada. This stirred up a lot of memories.

I just turned 16 when Lambada hit the waves. For my 16th birthday, my girlfriends decided to sleep over at my house. They gifted me with a sexy pink lingerie which they asked me to wear that very night. And of course, I did. When my parents were asleep, my best friend played Lambada and started dancing. We were all giggling. But soon I got captivated by her dance and the music. It was so erotic! She pulled me to her and asked me to dance with her. I couldn't move. I didn't know how to dance. "Close your eyes. ", she said. " Listen to the rhythm of the music and nothing else. Dance from the heart. " I arched my legs, and swayed my hips from left to right, and danced from my heart. Soon, I was turning and gyrating my hips to the beat of lambada.

And that started the many nights of dancing Lambada in the privacy of my own bedroom.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=i8mz9uOvFQA

Edited by erika123, 19 August 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#25 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts
  • Interests:health issues, politics, mysticism, sci-fi, fantasy , anime, religion, war, and being young.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

Ah, God bless the Jesuits.

#26 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Football (soccer), bad/fallen girls, White Russians, Mojitos, music from OFWGKTA, the written works of China Mieville, Irvine Welsh & Philip K. Dick

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

Very insightful...I myself do find time to meet up with long-lost friends from my younger years.

Btw, do you maintain a blog?

#27 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:33 AM

Very insightful...I myself do find time to meet up with long-lost friends from my younger years.

Btw, do you maintain a blog?

Oh yes, I maintain a blog. Just click on this website, if you are interested to read some of my blogs. http://scorpio-sincity.blogspot.com

#28 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Ah, God bless the Jesuits.

Hahaha! Truly, the Jesuits follow a different moral code compared to the other religious orders.

One time, in the confessional box,

Erika: Father, please forgive me for I have sinned. Today, I french-kissed my boyfriend.
Father: Do you love your boyfriend?
Erika: Oh yes!
Father Then you did not sin. It was not out of lust that you kissed your boyfriend intimately, it was out of love that you kissed him.
Erika: Oh! So, it's okay if I go on kissing him intimately?
Father: Yes, love is a beautiful thing. We need to express them in some ways, and kissing is one of those.
Erika: Thank you, Father. Posted Image

#29 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,019 posts
  • Interests:health issues, politics, mysticism, sci-fi, fantasy , anime, religion, war, and being young.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

Let's exchange links. http://neckromancer.wordpress.com

Sorry if it's too crude...

#30 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:02 AM

Let's exchange links. http://neckromancer.wordpress.com

Sorry if it's too crude...

http://scorpio-sincity.blogspot.com

#31 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

Top 10 Things I Do To Keep me Sane in this Crazy Crazy World.

1. Read a book . I prefer reading really tragic ones so I would feel fortunate with my own situation. Try Rape of Nanjing by Iris Chang.

2. Travel - If you have enough cash, go some place really far like England or Scotland. Go find the Lochness Monster. Posted Image If not, then going to Sagada or to the beach is just fine too. As for me, I've been wanting to go to Kathmandu for the longest time. I wonder how it is to see the Himalayas and witness the grandeur of God's work.

3. Eat a Wagyu Steak with a glass of wine - Wow, a good wagyu steak will dissolve any bad mood Im in. Try Melo's for a good Wagyu steak.

4. Have a Romping Mind-blowing Sex - I always say a good exercise would clear the mind and rest our soul. It just so happens this is my favorite exercise.
Posted Image (Mind you not to choose a partner who has more hang ups than you do. This is emotional suicide. Posted Image )

5. Visit Old Friends - Nothing like a visit to old friends would make us go back in time and reminisce how happy we were before and it may explain why we are where we are now.

6. Pursue a New Course . - Whether you pursue a masters degree or take a vocational course in Meralco Foundation on refrigeration, learning something new would give us a sense of purpose in life. And when your mind is engaged, there's little time to dabble in our pool of emotions.

7. Dance/Sing - There's a reason the ipod sells like hotcakes. Music inspires the feeling of ecstasy. When we dance the night away, we lose ourselves in the moment. So next time you feel bad, hit the disco or go to RedBox for a good round of singing.

8. Start a Journal - Expressing our personal crisis in written form may alleviate some of the pain we feel. It also helps us find a perspective of sort to our situation.

9. Watch movie / tv series - This may sound lame but downloading a bunch of tv series impeded my plunging to depression. There was a time I was feeling so useless and killing myself entered my mind a couple of times. Every time I go to sleep, I would think how sad my life has become, and wouldn't it better to just end this tormenting thoughts by snuffing my brains out. Then I started watching Supernatural series , and soon I found myself immersing into their struggles. After the series ended, I clamored for more, and so I downloaded Alias, Castle, Desperate Housewives. This does not solve your problem but it would help you go through another night of loneliness.

10. Pray - I don't care what religion you are affiliated to. But this is my experience. Many have advised me to go to Church. I didn't. But one day, I did. What the heck? What have I got to lose? I was seated at the farthest end of the church. Attended the mass, and sat down there for another hour after everyone has left. I prayed, meditated, cried. It will surely be a different experience for all of us. But what I can say is that after I left the church and went home, I didn't need to watch tv or read a book. I still was not happy. But there's a certain sense of peace inside me, a sense of acceptance to what is happening, and a sliver of hope that things will get better.

Edited by erika123, 22 August 2011 - 09:58 AM.

#32 Macdknife

Macdknife

Your Rodolfo Boy Next Door

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,142 posts
  • Interests:General villainy, depravity and atrocious wickedness

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Good morning to a fellow blueblood B)

#33 ganjaman318

ganjaman318

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,478 posts
  • Interests:good books, good movies, great company, drinking, talking about politics and stuff...

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

Top 10 Things I Do To Keep me Sane in this Crazy Crazy World.

1. Read a book . I prefer reading really tragic ones so I would feel fortunate with my own situation. Try Rape of Nanjing by Iris Chang.

2. Travel - If you have enough cash, go some place really far like England or Scotland. Go find the Lochness Monster. Posted Image If not, then going to Sagada or to the beach is just fine too. As for me, I've been wanting to go to Kathmandu for the longest time. I wonder how it is to see the Himalayas and witness the grandeur of God's work.

3. Eat a Wagyu Steak with a glass of wine - Wow, a good wagyu steak will dissolve any bad mood Im in. Try Melo's for a good Wagyu steak.

4. Have a Romping Mind-blowing Sex - I always say a good exercise would clear the mind and rest our soul. It just so happens this is my favorite exercise.
Posted Image (Mind you not to choose a partner who has more hang ups than you do. This is emotional suicide. Posted Image )

5. Visit Old Friends - Nothing like a visit to old friends would make us go back in time and reminisce how happy we were before and it may explain why we are where we are now.

6. Pursue a New Course . - Whether you pursue a masters degree or take a vocational course in Meralco Foundation on refrigeration, learning something new would give us a sense of purpose in life. And when your mind is engaged, there's little time to dabble in our pool of emotions.

7. Dance/Sing - There's a reason the ipod sells like hotcakes. Music inspires the feeling of ecstasy. When we dance the night away, we lose ourselves in the moment. So next time you feel bad, hit the disco or go to RedBox for a good round of singing.

8. Start a Journal - Expressing our personal crisis in written form may alleviate some of the pain we feel. It also helps us find a perspective of sort to our situation.

9. Watch movie / tv series - This may sound lame but downloading a bunch of tv series impeded my plunging to depression. There was a time I was feeling so useless and killing myself entered my mind a couple of times. Every time I go to sleep, I would think how sad my life has become, and wouldn't it better to just end this tormenting thoughts by snuffing my brains out. Then I started watching Supernatural series , and soon I found myself immersing into their struggles. After the series ended, I clamored for more, and so I downloaded Alias, Castle, Desperate Housewives. This does not solve your problem but it would help you go through another night of loneliness.

10. Pray - I don't care what religion you are affiliated to. But this is my experience. Many have advised me to go to Church. I didn't. But one day, I did. What the heck? What have I got to lose? I was seated at the farthest end of the church. Attended the mass, and sat down there for another hour after everyone has left. I prayed, meditated, cried. It will surely be a different experience for all of us. But what I can say is that after I left the church and went home, I didn't need to watch tv or read a book. I still was not happy. But there's a certain sense of peace inside me, a sense of acceptance to what is happening, and a sliver of hope that things will get better.

well said... have a great day!

#34 cubed

cubed

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

Wow! You got your own room na. Good for you. Your stories about the Jesuits somehow make me proud especially with this RH Bill issue hanging around. Enjoy your room and see you around!

#35 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:57 PM

Wow! You got your own room na. Good for you. Your stories about the Jesuits somehow make me proud especially with this RH Bill issue hanging around. Enjoy your room and see you around!

Oh yes Cubed, got my own room. Just trying it out. See if it suits me or if I'm a menace to society by opening my own room. Whatever. Posted Image

About the RH bill, many Jesuits have been repeatedly persecuted because of their view on RH Bill. Father Joaquin Bernas wrote a very beautiful piece on the RH Bill. Let me see if I can google it now. Ahh... here!

My Stand on the RH Bill

by: Father Joaquin Bernas

I HAVE been following the debates on the RH Bill not just in the recent House sessions but practically since its start. In the process, because of what I have said and written (where I have not joined the attack dogs against the RH Bill), I have been called a Judas by a high-ranking cleric, I am considered a heretic in a wealthy barangay where some members have urged that I should leave the Church (which is insane), and one of those who regularly hears my Mass in the Ateneo Chapel in Rockwell came to me disturbed by my position. I feel therefore that I owe some explanation to those who listen to me or read my writings.

First, let me start by saying that I adhere to the teaching of the Church on artificial contraception even if I am aware that the teaching on the subject is not considered infallible doctrine by those who know more theology than I do. Moreover, I am still considered a Catholic and Jesuit in good standing by my superiors, critics notwithstanding!

Second (very important for me as a student of the Constitution and of church-state relations), I am very much aware of the fact that we live in a pluralist society where various religious groups have differing beliefs about the morality of artificial contraception. But freedom of religion means more than just the freedom to believe. It also means the freedom to act or not to act according to what one believes. Hence, the state should not prevent people from practicing responsible parenthood according to their religious belief nor may churchmen compel President Aquino, by whatever means, to prevent people from acting according to their religious belief. As the “Compendium on the Social Teaching of the Catholic Church” says, “Because of its historical and cultural ties to a nation, a religious community might be given special recognition on the part of the State. Such recognition must in no way create discrimination within the civil or social order for other religious groups” and “Those responsible for government are required to interpret the common good of their country not only according to the guidelines of the majority but also according to the effective good of all the members of the community, including the minority.”

Third, I am dismayed by preachers telling parishioners that support for the RH Bill ipso facto is a serious sin or merits excommunication! I find this to be irresponsible.

Fourth, I have never held that the RH Bill is perfect. But if we have to have an RH law, I intend to contribute to its improvement as much as I can. Because of this, I and a number of my colleagues have offered ways of improving it and specifying areas that can be the subject of intelligent discussion. (Yes, there are intelligent people in our country.) For that purpose we jointly prepared and I published in my column what we called “talking points” on the bill.

Fifth, specifically I advocate removal of the provision on mandatory sexual education in public schools without the consent of parents. (I assume that those who send their children to Catholic schools accept the program of Catholic schools on the subject.) My reason for requiring the consent of parents is, among others, the constitutional provision which recognizes the sanctity of the human family and “the natural and primary right of parents in the rearing of the youth for civic efficiency and the development of moral character.” (Article II, Section 12)

Sixth, I am pleased that the bill reiterates the prohibition of abortion as an assault against the right to life. Abortifacient pills and devices, if there are any in the market, should be banned by the Food and Drug Administration. But whether or not there are such is a question of scientific fact of which I am no judge.

Seventh, I hold that there already is abortion any time a fertilized ovum is expelled. The Constitution commands that the life of the unborn be protected “from conception.” For me this means that sacred life begins at fertilization and not at implantation.

Eighth, it has already been pointed out that the obligation of employers with regard to the sexual and reproductive health of employees is already dealt with in the Labor Code. If the provision needs improvement or nuancing, let it be done through an examination of the Labor Code provision.

Ninth, there are many valuable points in the bill’s Declaration of Policy and Guiding Principles which can serve the welfare of the nation and especially of poor women who cannot afford the cost of medical service. There are specific provisions which give substance to these good points. They should be saved.

Tenth, I hold that public money may be spent for the promotion of reproductive health in ways that do not violate the Constitution. Public money is neither Catholic, nor Protestant, nor Muslim or what have you and may be appropriated by Congress for the public good without violating the Constitution.

Eleventh, I leave the debate on population control to sociologists.

Finally, I am happy that the CBCP has disowned the self-destructive views of some clerics.

#36 teejoe

teejoe

True to form

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:fun, independent, liberated women

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

oh yeah, Teejoe, and Im proud of it! Posted Image

Most of my better and more successful collaborations are with blue-bloods Posted Image whether as partners or clients.

#37 rapturousone

rapturousone

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Oh yes Cubed, got my own room. Just trying it out. See if it suits me or if I'm a menace to society by opening my own room. Whatever. Posted Image

About the RH bill, many Jesuits have been repeatedly persecuted because of their view on RH Bill. Father Joaquin Bernas wrote a very beautiful piece on the RH Bill. Let me see if I can google it now. Ahh... here!

My Stand on the RH Bill

by: Father Joaquin Bernas

I HAVE been following the debates on the RH Bill not just in the recent House sessions but practically since its start. In the process, because of what I have said and written (where I have not joined the attack dogs against the RH Bill), I have been called a Judas by a high-ranking cleric, I am considered a heretic in a wealthy barangay where some members have urged that I should leave the Church (which is insane), and one of those who regularly hears my Mass in the Ateneo Chapel in Rockwell came to me disturbed by my position. I feel therefore that I owe some explanation to those who listen to me or read my writings.

First, let me start by saying that I adhere to the teaching of the Church on artificial contraception even if I am aware that the teaching on the subject is not considered infallible doctrine by those who know more theology than I do. Moreover, I am still considered a Catholic and Jesuit in good standing by my superiors, critics notwithstanding!

Second (very important for me as a student of the Constitution and of church-state relations), I am very much aware of the fact that we live in a pluralist society where various religious groups have differing beliefs about the morality of artificial contraception. But freedom of religion means more than just the freedom to believe. It also means the freedom to act or not to act according to what one believes. Hence, the state should not prevent people from practicing responsible parenthood according to their religious belief nor may churchmen compel President Aquino, by whatever means, to prevent people from acting according to their religious belief. As the “Compendium on the Social Teaching of the Catholic Church” says, “Because of its historical and cultural ties to a nation, a religious community might be given special recognition on the part of the State. Such recognition must in no way create discrimination within the civil or social order for other religious groups” and “Those responsible for government are required to interpret the common good of their country not only according to the guidelines of the majority but also according to the effective good of all the members of the community, including the minority.”

Third, I am dismayed by preachers telling parishioners that support for the RH Bill ipso facto is a serious sin or merits excommunication! I find this to be irresponsible.

Fourth, I have never held that the RH Bill is perfect. But if we have to have an RH law, I intend to contribute to its improvement as much as I can. Because of this, I and a number of my colleagues have offered ways of improving it and specifying areas that can be the subject of intelligent discussion. (Yes, there are intelligent people in our country.) For that purpose we jointly prepared and I published in my column what we called “talking points” on the bill.

Fifth, specifically I advocate removal of the provision on mandatory sexual education in public schools without the consent of parents. (I assume that those who send their children to Catholic schools accept the program of Catholic schools on the subject.) My reason for requiring the consent of parents is, among others, the constitutional provision which recognizes the sanctity of the human family and “the natural and primary right of parents in the rearing of the youth for civic efficiency and the development of moral character.” (Article II, Section 12)

Sixth, I am pleased that the bill reiterates the prohibition of abortion as an assault against the right to life. Abortifacient pills and devices, if there are any in the market, should be banned by the Food and Drug Administration. But whether or not there are such is a question of scientific fact of which I am no judge.

Seventh, I hold that there already is abortion any time a fertilized ovum is expelled. The Constitution commands that the life of the unborn be protected “from conception.” For me this means that sacred life begins at fertilization and not at implantation.

Eighth, it has already been pointed out that the obligation of employers with regard to the sexual and reproductive health of employees is already dealt with in the Labor Code. If the provision needs improvement or nuancing, let it be done through an examination of the Labor Code provision.

Ninth, there are many valuable points in the bill’s Declaration of Policy and Guiding Principles which can serve the welfare of the nation and especially of poor women who cannot afford the cost of medical service. There are specific provisions which give substance to these good points. They should be saved.

Tenth, I hold that public money may be spent for the promotion of reproductive health in ways that do not violate the Constitution. Public money is neither Catholic, nor Protestant, nor Muslim or what have you and may be appropriated by Congress for the public good without violating the Constitution.

Eleventh, I leave the debate on population control to sociologists.

Finally, I am happy that the CBCP has disowned the self-destructive views of some clerics.

First, hi erika. I hope that you room bears fruit to many interesting exchanges. Second, thanks for sharing the thoughts of Fr. Bernas on the Reproductive Health Bill. Third, I am with Fr. B on this one!

#38 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

Thank you everyone for the good wishes of this room. Posted Image

There are mornings that I play a round of tennis. Im not a good tennis player. But I find comfort in the repeating sound of PLOK-PLOK that the ball makes when it comes in contact with my tennis racket.

Today, I felt the need to play tennis to clear my head a bit. I was faced with many issues the day before that I find myself quite down and frustrated.

Issue #1. My boss got mad at me. Im sure many of you have experienced the same thing some time in your working life. But it gets doubly hurtful when it's your dad who is your boss. He accused me of being SLOW. I am no great beauty but I pride myself on my work ethics and my output. In my whole life, I never failed to meet deadlines since kindergarten. I always delivered. But if your output depends on other people's output too, which is out of your control, it leaves you helpless.
Sometimes, I think of quitting. I still get job offers from major banks and corporations to do what I do best. But I think of dad and how he begged me to work with him seven years ago. I get a measly salary that cannot even raise a family. And Im working on something I have ZERO knowledge of. But he is my dad, and i hate to admit how much I love that old bug. WE don't interact well since childhood. But for some unknown reason, this is the only guy that can really make me cry.

Issue #2: A friend called. She had a big fight with her husband and she was strangled and hit. I know the couple. I know the husband to be a really good person. And I know my friend is suicidal and is clinically depressed. My guess is the guy was provoked to do that. My friend can really be nasty and she is a nag. But she is crying her heart out. What do I do? I don't know. My own marriage is in shambles; I don't think Im the right person to advice anyone about marriage and relationships. I do not know how to offer comfort. Coz I always say things truthfully even if it hurts. But most girls are not like that. They say words to their girlfriends that will comfort them. I just do not know how to do that. I can only stay quiet. And that's what I did.

Issue #3: Another friend emailed me. She wanted me to investigate a high school kid. She was so devastated. She found out that her 12 year old daughter has an internet boyfriend who asked her to insert a deodorant in her vagina. The girl bled profusely. They tried to talk to her about it, but the girl stubbornly defended her boyfriend. I tried to write a response to her email, but I kept erasing them. Bottom line is I don't know what to say. But Im so shocked because I know the girl personally. She is such a great kid. Straight A student, popular among her peers, such a pretty kid, what happened to this girl? What if Im the mother, I also do not know what to do but be devastated at how my girl turned out to be.

My apologies for writing such a tragic post today. But they are what lingers in my mind. And I cannot write anything else but the troubles that dwell in my heart.

I wish you all well today.

#39 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

It is all right. Silence can mean a lot lalo na kung present ka rin. Minsan ang kailangan ng mga kabigan natin e hindi payo, pera o leksyon.

#40 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

It is all right. Silence can mean a lot lalo na kung present ka rin. Minsan ang kailangan ng mga kabigan natin e hindi payo, pera o leksyon.

That's a beautiful thing to say, Cocoy. Thanks for that. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users