Flash is also a nice tv adaptation from the comic books....i like him better than arrow....season 2 should be very very interesting...now with zoom confirmed as the main villain...hoping to see more of firestorm too and of course gorilla grodd...would have wanted grant to be flash in the big screen..alongside cavill, affleck, gadot and tautaa...er momoa...hehehe...sadly warner chose ezra to be the bigscreen flash....

Supergirl looks fun...not flash fun ..but serviceable fun from a dc fan perspective....

But...BvS FTW!!!

Im tired of wolverine...

Agree also that daredevil is ok....now with elektra and punisher confirmed..plus bullseye too....itll be one of the must watch(highly anticipated) netflix series ever...

Edited by azraelmd

Flash is also a nice tv adaptation from the comic books....i like him better than arrow....season 2 should be very very interesting...now with zoom confirmed as the main villain...hoping to see more of firestorm too and of course gorilla grodd...would have wanted grant to be flash in the big screen..alongside cavill, affleck, gadot and tautaa...er momoa...hehehe...sadly warner chose ezra to be the bigscreen flash....

Supergirl looks fun...not flash fun ..but serviceable fun from a dc fan perspective....

But...BvS FTW!!!

Im tired of wolverine...

Agree also that daredevil is ok....now with elektra and punisher confirmed..plus bullseye too....itll be one of the must watch(highly anticipated) netflix series ever...

and whats good about DD is that the dynamics are very different from the MCU.. Netflix series are darker, more creepy and bolder..

I really like how they introduce Wilson Fisk as well as the dialogues and the fight scenes.

The flash is the no.1 superhero show on TV that's why nagkaron ng Legends of Tomorrow...

Barry's new suit is already view-able online and the inclusion of wally west as the 3rd flash will make the series more entertaining and expandable

talk about geeks/nerds bro.. haha

Edited by daphne loves derby

and whats good about DD is that the dynamics are very different from the MCU.. Netflix series are darker, more creepy and bolder..

I really like how they introduce Wilson Fisk as well as the dialogues and the fight scenes.

The flash is the no.1 superhero show on TV that's why nagkaron ng Legends of Tomorrow...

Barry's new suit is already view-able online and the inclusion of wally west as the 3rd flash will make the series more entertaining and expandable

talk about geeks/nerds bro.. haha

Hahaha...geeks nlang...

Also for those flash fans out there....that logo/insignia of the lighting now with the white background...may not mean much to non flash or casual tv nerds...but it means so much to those DC fans....i dont mind seeing the yellow boots too....:)

Legends of tomorrow looks cool....but a team up superhero squad on tv?....thats too much for the casual fans out there....it might last for 1 season only....sana hinde...besides the only cool person in that team? Captain cold.....

In my opinion, yung creation ng JL to be introduced sa BvS is masyadong minadali or hilaw pa.. Man Of Steel doesn't even came close to the box office earnings of any of Nolan's Bat Trilogy. Instead of making a sequel, they opted to make a superhero group agad agad in the Man of Steel's expense. Maybe because their movies are darker and not child friendly like Avengers or Marvel movies were.

If they want to reach the Billion dollar mark like Marvel did, they need to lessen the dark tones and add some more humor. Iron Man 3 is the single titular superhero movie to reach the 1B mark. I dont think DC can top that with a single superhero movie anytime soon.

That is Why GoG and Antman is so successful, their stories were light and they inject humor in between action sequences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OT:

For DCU Fans alike

RUMOR: WARNER BROS. WANTS MORE BATMAN, LESS SUPERMAN IN BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/08/rumor-warner-bros-wants-more-batman-less-superman-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice

Ben Affleck's Caped Crusader and Henry Cavill's Man of Steel, rumor has it Warner Bros. is looking to minimize Cavill's presence in favor of shining more of the spotlight on Affleck.

According to Heroic Hollywood, the studio is requesting that more Batman footage be added to the film, while cutting down on the screen time afforded to Superman. Apparently Affleck's Batman is so impressive, he's outshining Cavill's Man of Steel.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
hows the legends last jan 21? anyone seen it already?[/
Legends of Tomorrow is kinda meh. Didnt like it personally but ill still see how it will unfold.

Love the cold, heatwave and canary banter/relationship? , the hawks story, atoms characterization...and possibly vandal savage...not as awesome as daredevil netflix...id say maybe agents of shields quality...

....waiting for lucifer....

• 2 weeks later...

another good flash episode yesterday

so the theory of Jay being zoom from future earth 1 is becoming a possibility. The other prisoner with barry and wells daughter seems barry's father from earth 2.

The earth 1 and earth 2 barry face to face conversation is fun to watch. I just hope they put less drama and more action on the next episodes because this one have very short and few.

the "death" or supposed one of earth 2 jay is kind of not surprising because of him standing there all the time after the gang came back to E1.

So who will be the next villain if zoom is totally unable to enter E1?

another good flash episode yesterday

so the theory of Jay being zoom from future earth 1 is becoming a possibility. The other prisoner with barry and wells daughter seems barry's father from earth 2.

The earth 1 and earth 2 barry face to face conversation is fun to watch. I just hope they put less drama and more action on the next episodes because this one have very short and few.

the "death" or supposed one of earth 2 jay is kind of not surprising because of him standing there all the time after the gang came back to E1.

So who will be the next villain if zoom is totally unable to enter E1?

Sorry but not much excited about BvS more than Civil War.

My reasons?

1.) Plot was already given during all trailer releases, alam mo na ang tatakbuhin ng kwento.

2.) I know Jessie E. is a good actor but HE DOES NOT LOOK/ACT LIKE THE LEX LUTHOR EVERYONE KNOWS (as shown on the trailers)

3.) I was hoping of a doomsday fight against Superman only - Death of Superman Arc (Future MoS sequel) - and man, he sure looks very different and less frightening (mukhang mutated dinosaur lang)

Anyways, I will still watch this sa sinehan because of the fight scenes which everyone is so curious on how these two will go at it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...