178 replies to this topic

#161 Mogster

Mogster

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:48 PM

She said she likes this cologne I am wearing over the one during our previous meeting.

Now, I fear I will forever be reminded of her as long as I am using this scent.

Another good problem.

#162 Brandon Eric Draven Lee

Brandon Eric Draven Lee

Unarmed and Extremely Dangerous

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1375 posts
  • Interests:Interest is only applicable in the bank once you deposit some amount of money.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:40 PM

She said she likes this cologne I am wearing over the one during our previous meeting.

Now, I fear I will forever be reminded of her as long as I am using this scent.

Another good problem.

Malalim na talaga yan boss.

#163 Harding

Harding

Renata Hearing Aid and Watch Batteries- Swiss Power Source

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1555 posts
  • Interests:Renata hearing aid batteries made in Switzerland at 25 pesos per piece.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:44 PM

Know your limits mga Sir. Be responsible for yourself and others. Don't be selfish!

#164 M16A2

M16A2

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:37 PM

Always remember to remind yourself kung ano ba talaga yung unang naging reason ng pagpunta natin sa spas?.. Para humanap ba ng girlfriend na iibigin?..hindi naman yata yun ang reason eh.. Yun ang need nating alalahanin para di ka mainlove..

So far, This is the best answer ive read in here. We lost track of our objective at may pa inlove inlove pa nalalaman. Time for a reality check and get back on track.

#165 ricomamsuave

ricomamsuave

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:36 AM

ganda talaga ni arianne/maria

#166 !!---!!

!!---!!

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:47 AM

"Guys, these girls are actresses. We train them to be the ladies you want for an hour or two."

-theoneandonlymistressmia

• M16A2 likes this

#167 R35 GTR

R35 GTR

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:30 PM

I

"Guys, these girls are actresses. We train them to be the ladies you want for an hour or two."
-theoneandonlymistressmia

I wish! I’m wrong! But i know i’m wrong!

#168 mapple2174

mapple2174

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a squirrel looking for a nut.

Posted Yesterday, 04:40 PM

I kinda fell in love with a Japanese (English speaking) therapist in Tokyo.  It happens until you get over your orgasm and realize "is this somebody I really want to marry.?

#169 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Every topic related to LOVE is the hardest thing to answer/give opinions. Just like answering the question what is the right religion?

Anyway, nabasa ko lang yung ibang comments ng GM stating, kaya ba daw matanggap ng GM yung fact na different guys na yung nakasama/nakasex/nakagamit sa thera. Hmmm.. how is it different from us/GMs who always/occasionally (minsan everyday pa) go to spa and pick different theras?

just an observation, cheers 🙂

#170 Nathandrake83

Nathandrake83

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

Sakin naman i fell inlove sa thera ko dati... everytym i go to spa. But after d deed wla na feelings.. buti nlang libog lang tlaga.. sa mga nafall dyan, may be u need a professional advise/consult. Mkakatulong din un.😊

#171 BRAIN FOR HIRE

BRAIN FOR HIRE

Bamboozler

• (05) Regular
  • 556 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM

Every topic related to LOVE is the hardest thing to answer/give opinions. Just like answering the question what is the right religion?

Anyway, nabasa ko lang yung ibang comments ng GM stating, kaya ba daw matanggap ng GM yung fact na different guys na yung nakasama/nakasex/nakagamit sa thera. Hmmm.. how is it different from us/GMs who always/occasionally (minsan everyday pa) go to spa and pick different theras?

Firstly, there is the quantity. I go once or twice a week and get 1. A top ten thera does 5-7 a day. A non top ten maybe 1-2 a day. Still they both out do me quantity wise.

Secondly, I get to choose. Im with someone Im into at least physically. The theras may get a gamut of strange looking f&@kers that they dont really like at all.

Third, okay lets say you have a point, the GM who goes
A whoring does not face the same level of societal disapprobation, since youre a professional, a business man, an engineer, an architect, an accountant, a content moderator or what have you. On this point, there is no philosophy to be invoked. Social mores say there is a difference and an observable one at that.

#172 M16A2

M16A2

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 518 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

Yup we are no different from them. We are just 2 opposite sides of the same coin.

Bottomline, everybody pays for sex

#173 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Firstly, there is the quantity. I go once or twice a week and get 1. A top ten thera does 5-7 a day. A non top ten maybe 1-2 a day. Still they both out do me quantity wise.

Secondly, I get to choose. Im with someone Im into at least physically. The theras may get a gamut of strange looking f&@kers that they dont really like at all.

A whoring does not face the same level of societal disapprobation, since youre a professional, a business man, an engineer, an architect, an accountant, a content moderator or what have you. On this point, there is no philosophy to be invoked. Social mores say there is a difference and an observable one at that.

First and second doesnt matter cause at the end of the day we GMs still do it. And for the third, its another topic to discuss. But my main point in my observation is GM and Thera are the same in the aspect of meeting different(count doesnt matter) people.

#174 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:00 PM

Yup we are no different from them. We are just 2 opposite sides of the same coin.

Bottomline, everybody pays for sex

yeah, I agree. We are just on the opposite side. The sad truth.

But one thing is for sure, Theras still deserve to be loved, appreciated and respected. Babae pa rin naman sila.

Edited by z.e.r.o, Yesterday, 10:03 PM.

#175 M16A2

M16A2

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 518 posts

Posted Today, 12:35 AM

Dont mean to stir a debate but this will be my only reply to your opinion. After all there is no right and wrong answer, we have our own values. So heres my take:

Both Your first and second points leans to rationalization. As to quantity and choice, a GM and theras playing field are not equal. Theras dont have a choice who their guests will be while we GMs can get to choose. This explains the disparity between quantities. If theras are in our shoes, i dont think they will get the same number of dudes as you do with girls

Your third point, it doesnt matter what society say. Have you heard the parable of jesus where he dared a group of people to cast the first stone? A GM and thera are just 2 different sides of the same coin.

Edited by M16A2, Today, 12:37 AM.

#176 kaPOPOY27

kaPOPOY27

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted Today, 01:42 AM

Hmm I have a thera na tlgng bnlikan ko 3x in a week before I leave the country which is not a norm on my routine and I usually go to Spas for pleasure and to ease stress which I always do but for this thera I just say there is something special on her which I don't even no the answer and now we communicate there might BE a chance since I'm separated but I'm not expecting because as what she say at the end of d day it's just all work related matter! Which for me OK I understand. We all go to Spas only for 1 purpose which is ES and for some they might find it differently bcoz of affection dahil sa GFE kaya na misunderstood plus u get her more than 2x or more. You can't even blame some GMs here but think of it that you and you alone can answer how things goes kng it will be the same without money involve. I know she can read this for you Ms M I'll cross my fingers and come what may and sabi nga nila there is always a reason why your path crossed.

#177 BRAIN FOR HIRE

BRAIN FOR HIRE

Bamboozler

• (05) Regular
  • 556 posts

Posted Today, 02:59 AM

First and second doesnt matter cause at the end of the day we GMs still do it. And for the third, its another topic to discuss. But my main point in my observation is GM and Thera are the same in the aspect of meeting different(count doesnt matter) people.

Quantity matters, quality matters. Societal disapprobation matters. The unequal position of the GM and the Thera matters. All of these things are part of the "relationship" when one happens. A GM who knows the quantity of the men the thera is with can get affected. The GM who knows the kinds of men the Thera is with can get affected. The GM who faces societal disapproval because of the first two things will probably get affected. It is not a simple matter of saying one is the mirror image of the other, it is not that simple. 

The Thera knowing that a GM has been around is put on guard that the GM is a player and might not be regular material, but she is not as affected by his history when in a relationship. The Theras the GM has been with may warn her of his predilections, but when in a relationship she fully expects his "loyalty" while he must accept her johns as part of the job, this is a big issue. The Thera knows she cannot be simply introduced in polite society or to the immediate family without lying, she is often afraid of going past the confines of the cubicle. 

To say that there is a parity in their situations where Ms. Thera accepts you for who you are despite your promiscuous ways and vice versa ignores the context of the individuals as well as society. Its not that simple. But anyway, have at it.    

#178 M16A2

M16A2

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 518 posts

Posted Today, 05:48 AM

Hmm I have a thera na tlgng bnlikan ko 3x in a week before I leave the country which is not a norm on my routine and I usually go to Spas for pleasure and to ease stress which I always do but for this thera I just say there is something special on her which I don't even no the answer and now we communicate there might BE a chance since I'm separated but I'm not expecting because as what she say at the end of d day it's just all work related matter! Which for me OK I understand. We all go to Spas only for 1 purpose which is ES and for some they might find it differently bcoz of affection dahil sa GFE kaya na misunderstood plus u get her more than 2x or more. You can't even blame some GMs here but think of it that you and you alone can answer how things goes kng it will be the same without money involve. I know she can read this for you Ms M I'll cross my fingers and come what may and sabi nga nila there is always a reason why your path crossed.

Its very difficult to tell if your feelings for one another are genuine.

On the part of the GM, we will think na baka ginagatasan lang ako nito coz they know how to manipulate you via GFE para balik balikan mo sila.

On the part of the thera, they will think na pa fall lang si GM and kaya naman pumupunta sa SPA ito para mag cheat sa kanilang wife or gf

#179 Steam Bird

Steam Bird

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 11:54 AM

Hi my experience in falling to a therapist is memorable and hearth warming ! It exceed more than a true girlfriend . She does everything to me in bed and even in bed times !!! Best ever sex happened to us in the car , miz it now!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Falling For A Therapist, Matters of the Heart

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

woodie, jimmii