Constipation ... All About It

Dude totoo bang nkakabawas ng sex drive ang papaya??? D kse ako mahilig sa papaya e, so no way of knowing...

Kung totoo eto, mag prunes na lang or oatmeals...

I've heard that before... but basing on my personal experience, I never really noticed any difference. I guess there's too much testosterone in my body for this fruit to supress. :upside: Anyways, I heard somewhere that that's a myth and was based originated somwhere in the bible.

On the lighter side, papaya has enzymes that aid healthy digestion and is actually rich in vitamins a and c.

I've heard that before... but basing on my personal experience, I never really noticed any difference. I guess there's too much testosterone in my body for this fruit to supress. :upside: Anyways, I heard somewhere that that's a myth and was based originated somwhere in the bible.

On the lighter side, papaya has enzymes that aid healthy digestion and is actually rich in vitamins a and c.

Not sure about the myth originating from the bible, but I'm pretty sure a lot of priest love eating this fruit...Obviously for some of them, "wa epek", nyehehehe...

Also papaya makes your skin smoother, and it is an effective anti oxidant...

Not sure about the myth originating from the bible, but I'm pretty sure a lot of priest love eating this fruit...Obviously for some of them, "wa epek", nyehehehe...

Also papaya makes your skin smoother, and it is an effective anti oxidant...

laking tulong din sa akin pinya...lalo na yung mga maliit...minsan nakakaubos ako ng isa...matamis ksi eh...

problema minsan, sumasakit tiyan kasi kailangan na magbawas...pero ang sarap!!!

talagang oh what a relief!!! at pagkatapos parang ang linis ng tiyan...

same feeling i get when i take yung Ampalaya Plus...

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im constipated right now..nag pa COLONOSCOPY nanga ako to see kung may barado..wala naman DAW..pero hirap parin ako tumae...feeling ko

poor digestion ,right now...parang gusto ko isuka ung kinain ko which means hindi siya nag digest ng maigi...im just wondering kung gaano ka katgal pwede maging constipated without being sick...for example kung 1 week kna hindi nag jejebs..ok pb? i feel so bloated na kasi...3 days na..

• 4 weeks later...