The Flipside of Social Networking (Facebook, MySpace, Multiply, Friend

It’s nothing more as a depressive image board, to me. I saw a relative of mine, she was totally immersed with facebook posts, first thing before she’d go to the pot -her face is on her phone, scrolling down if she have some points of validation on her photos she took of herself. 

When she travels abroad, she’s not interested on culture or going to museums, all she cares about is taking a photo of herself beside the street of New York Time Square! Then she’d moved on to her feed all day long. 

The problem with some people is the lack of self awareness that nobody NOBODY cares about your photos. 
 Nobody CARES of your salon photos, nobody cares of the food that you post.

Edited by NightWriter
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...

One study last year from the Happiness Research Institute found that people who quit Facebook reported being both happier and more in the present moment. After a week of Facebook abstinence, they even reported higher life satisfaction. They also enjoyed reductions in worry, sadness, loneliness, and depression.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:12 PM, NightWriter said:

It’s nothing more as a depressive image board, to me. I saw a relative of mine, she was totally immersed with facebook posts, first thing before she’d go to the pot -her face is on her phone, scrolling down if she have some points of validation on her photos she took of herself. 

When she travels abroad, she’s not interested on culture or going to museums, all she cares about is taking a photo of herself beside the street of New York Time Square! Then she’d moved on to her feed all day long. 

The problem with some people is the lack of self awareness that nobody NOBODY cares about your photos. 

Oh but some  do.  When I posted our family vacay pics sometime ago a relative messaged me to borrow money. When I politely declined she answered " nakakabakasyon ka abroad  dala ang buong pamilya pera wala kang pera ipautang sa akin ? Ang damot mo ! "  🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:12 PM, NightWriter said:

Well said

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...