Why Are Fat People Sensitive?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

karamihan sa mtataba binubuhos frustration at depression sa pagkain kya konting biro mo lng galit na

pero malaki ang kinalaman nun cguro sa society na meron tyo dhil pag mataba ka tingin sau tamad w/c is 70% true. ung iba nman un lng bisyo e sino b nman ang tatanggi sa masarap na pagkain di ba. altho pag mataba k mukha kng punum puno ng sustansya sa katawan mas delikado pa ang kalusugan mo dhil mas malaki ang porsiyento na cholesterol at nde protein ang nka stock sa katawan mo. kya wag magalit sa pagkain mamigay k nman nde lng nman ikaw ang pwedeng makawala sa kusina e :lol:

Guest wackeen

sensitive people appear as such because there is a trigger: a remark, a comment, etc.

with fat people, remarks are not always put in a nice way. in fact they are ofter coarse or rude, or dare i say -- insensitive. in this case, a person may appear sensitive because they have rightly been hurt or offended. di naman lahat nadadaan sa 'hey, joke lang yun ha'

sensitive people appear as such because there is a trigger: a remark, a comment, etc.

with fat people, remarks are not always put in a nice way. in fact they are ofter coarse or rude, or dare i say -- insensitive. in this case, a person may appear sensitive because they have rightly been hurt or offended. di naman lahat nadadaan sa 'hey, joke lang yun ha'

been fat. been thin.i try real hard to work out regularly. ok talaga maging payat. pero mali na i-generalize na fat people are lazy, kase in my experience more likely lalo na kung mga professionals sila their jobs just doen't involve too much physical movement. kaya me tendency lumaki.

(of course, there are also stay at home bums who scratch their bellies all day. but then again marami ren namang mga payat na tambay na adik.)

tapos you have to consider genes, either that or nung bata, nabiktima ng "fat is cute" syndrome, kino-condemn yung parents pag "pumapayat" yung anak kahit na right weight lang.

i think fat people should make a conscious effort to lose weight not so di na sila makarinig ng put-downs but for their own well-being and health.

i guess it's the society that really makes them more sensitive... the looks that people give, the stares, the pointing and sometimes laughing. some people who have never experienced living "big" laugh at these people who are weight challenged, without knowing the reason for the person to become the way they are... i admit i have been to both extremes and due to the nature of my condition i am having a hard time losing the extra pounds, it hurts when people point fingers at me without knowing that i am already suffering and that i have a deeper problem besides my weight... i guess thats why some "big" people get offended easily...

They just dont knw hw to live life IMO cuz they kept on listening to society and becomes more retarded in the process as they think that every1 is thinking that they are fat and stuff and they in turn become more conscious of everything there is in terms of fat and space.

Wake up guys. Time to enjoy life ;)

Society doesnt care, they also dont knw you, u dont knw them, live the life. Follow your dreams.

• 1 month later...

When we were younger specially on elementary school days

PIGS are associated with fat people vice-versa

and of course PIGS somehow symbolizes dirty (kaya nga BABOY eh) as pigs graze on anything

and stick their noses even to mud

Di ba sa school every time na example ang PIG pupils laugh as they associate it with someone fat in the class?

Sa PE (Physical education) they are observed by the rest of the class if they can make it around the oval

or do at lest one chin-up or push-up

If they do not, geez he/she becomes a laughing stock

Bakit karamihan ng matataba eh madaling mahurt? Kasi meron ako friend na mataba na konting biro lang namin eh nagtatampo agad sa amin. Pero yung biro namin eh not related sa katabaan nya. Pero kung sya magbibiro sa amin eh hindi kami nahuhurt/ or mas matagal kami mainis pero konti lng.

Dahil ba yan sa dinidictate ng society na mas cool ang buff and sexy or may problem sa hormones ang matataba kaya mas madali silang maging sensitive. Or meron ibang reasons?

• 1 month later...
i have been fighting the battle of the bulge for years and i expect to keep on fighting it until the day i die....and i don't know if i am sensitive in general. on the contrary, i feel like i have developed an extra thick skin for all the jokes done at my expense solely because of the extra weight i carry. i have since lost 30 lbs. and I really see the difference with the way people treat persons who are "fat" and those who are not. sometimes it is a knee jerk reaction of people who have problems with their weight. imagine naman if day in and and day out (i am not kidding) you will get at least one comment, either directly or indirectly, about your weight....plus the frustration of shopping, going anywhere, and the general fact that people just do not find "fat" people attractive. if you are the one who goes through life with that burden...how sensitive will you be?

I can totally relate. I used to be totally overweight and every day I'd rather stay in bed and watch tv than get up because everyone makes fun of me. You guys @ the phils havent seen "fat". Believe me. Grabe ang taba ng mga puti compared sa mga filipinos. ang mataba dito 400 lbs. sa pinas mataba ka na sa 170 lbs!