Profx Seasonal Products

profX

I was also a skeptic before until I tried profx's santi's. I had them delivered via LBC to the province para masubukan. I took just one capsule 1 hour prior to the deed.(since from previous FR's, somebody found two capsules too strong). The drug really worked! My girl started with a BJ and to my surprise I was able to hold on from cumming fast. I usually cum after just a few minutes of BJ but not this time. We proceeded to various positions before we both came. The first round lasted 15 minutes. :rolleyes: After just a few minutes of rest, mga ten minutes siguro, tumayo na agad si manoyafter just a few strokes! She started with a BJ again, still I didn't cum agad. We then shifted to different positions. We were at it for an hour pero d pa rin ako nilabasan. She came thrice and after that, tumanggi na, ayaw na, pagod na pagod na raw siya. You should see her face man- maghalong disbelief, satisfaction, and exhaustion, :boo: nagpapacute na nagmamakaawa na tama na muna. :P Pinagbigyan ko na, napagod din ako since I came from the gym a fews hours before. Nabitin tuloy ako. Pag-uwi ng bahay, isip lang ng konting malaswa, tumigas uli. I needed up doing a handjob to quell my libog. The effect lasted around four hours.

Guys, subukan nyo. It really works in prolonging your erections and decreasing your recovery time. Next time dont do anything strenous before your sessions para mas makatagal. Makes me wonder what two capsules can do.

Talagang sulit siya at mura pa! :cool:

Profx  saang MP's mo na ba nasubukan nito ?? di ba sila umaangal pag ginamit mo ito !!

2 seperate venues eh , 1st was i accompaned mtc bro (LANCHIAW) there SKYLINE , he pick #96 yata , may FR sya sa SKYLINE thread , :cool: the mpa love it nga daw

that after the session , she keep the sample ( ria box )

the other one c 2f2f sa mage.he used the caress de GOLD brand but wanted be no detail Fr kaya secret :lol:

i tried it w a take out girl sa sogo. since alam ko mabilis me labasan, after a short BJ , a wear the vibra ring na have it on, for ard 3mins vibrating, my dick becomes stiff & numb, i think this the way to pro-long the explosion & have the chance to applied 3 position & i can see the bebot was enjoying the tickling effects too.

(for these self assignment , i didn't take in santi , so to be tru w this vibra ring product).

Following will be my testimonial for the Santi pills.

I was also skeptical in trying his product but i took the gamble. I bought 1 pack from him last Friday. I tried it on Sunday morning on my ex-gf. We were having problems with our sexual life, mainly erection. Sinubukan ko muna ng 2 pills 1 hour before and to my amazement ready to fight siya. In short, we were able to have a nice romance, medyo nabitin lang kasi mabilis akong nilabasan noon. So i rested then do my regulars chores that morning, pansin ko lang buhay pa rin ang dugo ko, so before we took our lunch 1 rounder muna and the best part e, mas matagal akong nilabasan noon hehehehe effective sya

Then, Tuesday, workday... naisip ko lang, gamitin ko kaya sa fubu (f**k buddy)... but that's another story :evil: :evil: :evil:

hi list

i like to mention" please" when using SMS , pls be specific of the venue ,time & landmark. as to both of us can be smiley.

again the 2 vibra " RIA & GOLD " im selling is actually a vibrator w rings of bulitas and not vibrator condom . the former is a fix size ring (fat) , while the latter have a adjustable ring for thin to medium.

these vibra rings w bulitas will tickle' the females and bring out their wild side. making them to moan & emote ...

some men i meet does say they dont need this kind of toy, but believe me it's a different story.

while wearing this in action , you will notice the girl reacts to the sensation ala " xxx " movie . gropping as is there's no tom.

RIA is p380 each

caress de GOLD is p200 each

50 pcs will be at p180 each = p9000 cash

100 pcs will be at p150 each = p15000 cash

big opportunity as to wala pa here sa mga retail market ang caress de GOLD .

FR for my older items pls back read :cool:

post-55734-1100792497.jpg

Dre,

Many thanks sa research na binigay mo, i'm sure as i have tried your products it is more effective than others.

reserve mo ako ha !! be there soon !!1

thanks for the good words , dont worry 1000pcs yan mga vibra's , 100packs pa santi. :cool:

to all the people did ask me "pills for girls" wala ako nun.

but the main function of the vibra ring's im selling is to "PLEASURE "the females , i myself had seen FUBU "moaning 7 gropping" ala xxx .

where in the male wears it , switch it on and during pumping all the spikes is rubbing her "v" w vibration effects therefore , she'll felt electricity all over her "p". :evil:

post-55734-1100881491.jpg

" caress de GOLD " pleasuring vibrator ring.

a unique adjustable ring to fit any asian size dick.

surrounded w lots of bulitas to tickle the vagina.

a push on switch ( not rotary ).

fabricated from non-toxic medical rubber to prevent any complication

when use.

vibrating effect last up to 20mins

( batt condition is based on lab test , it may differ on situation & in storage )

the battery is replacesable LR41 , just pullout the chamber from the skin & split the chamber in half.

but for hygenic purpose don't re-use.

p200 a piece vibra ring only. cash

p180 each for 50 pcs p9000 cash

p150 each for 100 pcs p15000 cash

a unique item na wala pa rito , a good opportunity to earn a big margin.

Profx,

It worked for me and I'm 35 yo. I took 2 capsules 12 midnight, pero walang action coz when i got back sa bedroom tulog na yung partner ko. Come 8am, sinubukan ko if it will work pa. Tagal nakatayo ni manoy. Sumuko katawan ko. Previously kasi, si manoy ang nauunang sumuko keysa sa katawan ko. But this time ako ang napagod pero si manoy tayo pa din. Ako nalang ang sumuko sa pagod, kahit gusto pa ni manoy mag next round. Partner ko solb na solb. TY Prof-X.

Guys try ninyo rin ito.

Dis time i would be getting 3 pack. At least tested ko na yung product.

I was also a skeptic before until I tried profx's santi's.  I had them delivered via LBC to the province para masubukan.  I took just one capsule 1 hour prior to the deed.(since from previous FR's, somebody found two capsules too strong). The drug really worked!  My girl started with a BJ and to my surprise I was able to hold on from cumming fast.  I usually cum after just a few minutes of BJ but not this time.  We proceeded to various positions before we both came.  The first round lasted 15 minutes.  :rolleyes: After just a few minutes of rest, mga ten minutes siguro, tumayo na agad si manoyafter just a few strokes!  She started with a BJ again, still I didn't cum agad.  We then shifted to  different positions.  We were at it for an hour pero d pa rin ako nilabasan.  She came thrice and after that, tumanggi na, ayaw na, pagod na pagod na raw siya.  You should see her face man- maghalong disbelief, satisfaction, and exhaustion,  :boo: nagpapacute na nagmamakaawa na tama na muna. :P  Pinagbigyan ko na, napagod din ako since I came from the gym a fews hours before.  Nabitin tuloy ako.  Pag-uwi ng bahay, isip lang ng konting malaswa, tumigas uli.  I needed up doing a handjob to quell my libog.  The effect lasted around four hours.

Guys, subukan nyo.  It really works in prolonging your erections and decreasing your recovery time.  Next time dont do anything strenous before your sessions para mas makatagal.  Makes me wonder what two capsules can do.

Talagang sulit siya at mura pa! :cool:

this FR is really inspiring! profx, kita tayo sa monday, nov29. kuha ako sayong santi pills. u have my number na, nagtxt nako sau dati.

Profx, next time try ko yung 20minute shaker mo heheheh. Pero di ba mas maganda yung nasa condom? Whats the difference?

khamutari

ang bilis , posted na FR , parang kaka EB lang natin, nice to know na happy ka & it works .

well doon sa shaker ko it's a VIBRATOR ring w spikes (bulitas), both RIA & caress de GOLD.and "not vibrating condom ha"

both are the same have medical rubber as outer skin & last 20mins batt peak life.

RIA is for fat size dicks ( fix size ) come w a spermacides condom.

GOLD is for asian's adjustable size ring to fit thin - med - fat dicks .( replacesable LR41 batt)

GOLD have a washable skin just pull out the chamber to separate it .

the main purpose of this is to pleasure your partner , tickling them so awaking their horns hehehehe :cool:

profx heeeeLLLLLpppppp

kaw may kasalanan nito '"LOL"

im writing this post in a way of thanking you, that 30mins chat exchange w your idea is worth while & thanks to your toys & vitamins...

my sex performance improves , i have 2 regular mate whom i use to schedule them individually once a week , then 3 hrs lang kada check in, tapos 2 rounds lang kc need to break.

it's a different story now , like a new begining for a teenager , 3 hours isn't enough , have to extend 2 more hours for me to have 3-4 rd's , & my girl cum's 5-7 times at that expan.

i did take your advice din not to be selfish have to pleasure my mate also , so did use your vibra toy. they like it very much that after we're finish she just rinse it , then took it home .

profx and now i meet up my 2 fubu's 2-3x a week , kapag na mimiss nagtatampo sa akin, ma gastos sa motels in sta mesa , i also saw your post sa hotel im gona check it out , mura para makarami , i have been thinkin twice ,swerti lang all my fubu's are free , kaya im gonna buy some more of your vibra's to make them satisfied & happy.

what should i adddress you XEREX of mtc or margarita holmes ?

lets just meet this tues , coffee is on me .

Hi ProfX! remember me?! Well, I know its been awhile and my testimony is long overdue. Anyway, Im done consuming the stuff and I tell you it really works.

Guys, Im a type 2 diabetic and I'm 37 years old. and its never like it was before when it comes to rising up for the occation. Truth is, I tried Prof X stuff from other sources before and his works just the same. the thing, is it cost half of it. Im sure I have other friends thats paying for those capsules 3 times its worth. Its really a bargain how profx dispense these stuff. Its quite convenient too since profx makes deliveries and rendezvous. The first time I tried is a weekend trip. So im in for two days of command performance. What I did was early on the the trip approximately an hour before pants down. I took two capsules and a few minutes after I felt a tingling sensation and a bit of numbness on my facial skin. this means tha stuff is working its way in my system then just before the action stuff I took another for good measure. Sure enough, I f**ked like horny seventeen year old!

Overwhelmed by the excitement I came before my partner did but that wasnt a problem. I kept on going even after I came until my partner was screaming ENOUGH!! That was one huge ego booster i say! So profX thanks. Till the next action packed weekend for sure youre going to hear from me again.

lanchiaw , i will take the punishments sa kasalanan ko , throw some of yours FUBU's here ... "LOL"

cyberfunk , if my memory serves me right we met there parking of luneta ? :evil:

subaru , na confirm ko na sa bank , later pa cargo ko na ... kakauwi ko lang, eat muna me :rolleyes:

pussywagon , be awaiting ... txt na lang k :headsetsmiley:

try nyo mga vibra rings w bulitas , cheapest available & the smallest , this better than using dildos , di maka action ang jr mo... :boo:

mga tol mon to fri lang me avail, ka pag weekends photoshoot kc minsan!!!

Hi ProfX! remember me?! Well, I know its been awhile and my testimony is long overdue. Anyway, Im done consuming the stuff and I tell you it really works.

Guys, Im a type 2 diabetic and I'm 37 years old. and its never like it was before when it comes to rising up for the occation. Truth is, I tried Prof X stuff from other sources before and his works just the same. the thing, is it cost half of it. Im sure I have other friends thats paying for those capsules 3 times its worth. Its really a bargain how profx dispense these stuff. Its quite convenient too since profx makes deliveries and rendezvous. The first time I tried is a weekend trip. So im in for two days of command performance. What I did was early on the the trip approximately an hour before pants down. I took two capsules and a few minutes after I felt a tingling sensation and a bit of numbness on my facial skin. this means tha stuff is working its way in my system then just before the action stuff I took another for good measure. Sure enough, I f**ked like horny seventeen year old!

Overwhelmed by the excitement I came before my partner did but that wasnt a problem. I kept on going even after I came until my partner was screaming ENOUGH!! That was one huge ego booster i say! So profX thanks. Till the next action packed weekend for sure youre going to hear from me again.

what a revealization , nice testimonials ... i wish everbody here are as brave as u man ... thanks