126 replies to this topic

#21 King Nothing

King Nothing

"Little Sneak"

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:15 PM

This is not really a punishement but its like a punishment na rin. Our class was so noisy and not listening to our teacher. So our teacher surprised us by:

Teacher: (shouting) Class Do you want to see a flying...
Classmate: (sumingit) ERASER!
Teacher: No! DRAWER!

Gabe tulala kaming lahat!

Sa CAT naman It was our third time of training, during that time our trianing was done during saturday morning. Were all seniors and all of us at that time started our night lifes! On night before our third training all of us senior went to gimiks (kanya kanya)lasingan, sayawan sa mars sa jupiter st., chick time sa kun saan saan. So on the morning of our third training...we were marching on the grounds all drunk and almost ready to pass out. While marching... a shout came out from our cheif commandant:

Commandant: "P*tang Ina nyo balik, Parang kayo mga bagong tule kabibe kung maglakad!!!!!"

Were all perplexed!!!!!

So far wala napapalo samin puro nasisisgawan lang!

#22 edzpak

edzpak

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:43 AM

2nd yr high skul kmi, yung sir namen sa math maglalagay ng visual aid sa black board. palibhasa shorty, kelangan ng chair para maabot nya yung black board. pag tapak nya, wapak ! ! ! nadulas ! tawanan ang buong klase.

parusa sa pagtawa, lahat ng boys hinataw ng meter stick in both hands. pero kahit na, pag aalala namin kung pano sya nanghuli ng dalag. yun ang tinatawag na -

PRICELESS !!!!!!

epic dive bwa ha ha. tinulak ng kapwa diablo. :evil:

#23 angelofdeath86

angelofdeath86

Hammerheart

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • Interests:Reading stuff. Sleeping. Intellectual conversations. <br />Eating, I'm good at it.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:01 AM

pinalo. haha. may physical contact na.

#24 snoopy/woodstock

snoopy/woodstock

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

corporal punishment...five hits on the butt for smoking inside the campus and not squealling on others who were there but wasn't caught. this happened in the early 70's...freshman year of a catholic school.

#25 gusty27

gusty27

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

hmmm..corporal punishment eh..last time i experienced that it was waaaaay back in grade 3..studied in an all boys school..they only had 3 sections for each grade level and i ended up in the worst..staple na yata namin yung pingot sa patilya, hampas ng meterstick, binato ng pambura..i transferred to another school the next year.

#26 knoll1234

knoll1234

PiSSoFF ArtisT SouThPoler

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:live and let live. I enjoy everything the world can give with a twist. I have the means . I hate cowards , losers and pretenders. I admire the ones who are sensible and consistently sharp.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:27 PM

i was in grade 6, got an award ' mos talkative in class'...the teacher had me kneel by her table....but she was wearing skirt that would run up her thighs!!!! hehehehe

#27 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts
  • Interests:health issues, politics, mysticism, sci-fi, fantasy , anime, religion, war, and being young.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

It wasn't the worst, pero I think it is funny. Because of my chronic bad timing, my Values Ed. teacher (also my homeroom adviser) made me stand for the whole period. Despite being one of the top students of the class, I used to sit at the back row, puwesto ng mga pasaway). I was seen by everyone who passed the corridor on the way to the faculty and the principal's offices. :)

#28 arjie

arjie

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:33 PM

My teacher caught me sleeping in the class when I was in grade 6. lahat sila nagtayuan at nagsabing "goodbye ms. ...", so akala ko tapos na klase kaya nakitayo na rin ako. nagulat nalang ako nakatingin sila lahat sa akin at nagtatawanan. pinalabas ako ng klase after that pero d ako lumabas.

#29 ChardPurple

ChardPurple

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Games, games and moar games...

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:50 PM

2nd year high school - Nagalit yung biology teacher sa buong section namin. Buong school year, araw-araw except periodical test days recitation ng recitation, take note WALANG LECTURE bago yun. Self-study talaga ang ginagawa namin everyday. AT pag nagkamali ka kahit isang sagot, gigisahin at hihiyain ka sa buong klase, happened to me once.

#30 Rome1980

Rome1980

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:45 PM

That time were just college freshmen, then the taken lighly our prof, unknowingly she is Phd in Social Studies, Then one time all of us missed to attend her subject because we watch the concert of Alamid Posted Image It was our 3rd meeting and she was from katipunan trip going to our campus in manila. The funishment was a research work to be passed in our last meeting.

#31 Jane Calamari

Jane Calamari

Insidious

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:Amusing anecdotes,Cabernet Sauvignon, 1970s Supersentai shows and Adult humor magazines

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:36 PM

i was whacked with a ruler on my hand..sucks

#32 cHinitababe86

cHinitababe86

i aint just sexy physically, i also got gorgeous intellectuality

• Diyosa
  • 4,808 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

worst, muntik nako hindi gumraduate sa walang kwentang pag iisip ng kung ano2
ng prof ko. but since alam ng lahat na tama ako at mali siya,
wala silang nagawa, gumraduate parin ako! :lol:

#33 Headroom

Headroom

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

Will show my age here but....

back in the day I was at high school (in Australia) teachers wrote on a big blackboard with chalk and wiped it off with a duster. The duster being a piece of wood with a cloth attached.

In history one time my friends and I were messing around and my teacher - who also happened to be my coach for rugby - turned and in one motion let the duster fly. It just so happened that it came in my direction and caught me right on the side of the head. Hurt like crazy but shut the class up.

If a teacher did that today they would be in all sorts of trouble but I never had a problem with it - I deserved it.

#34 wastedsunshine

wastedsunshine

under the sycamore tree

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

None because im really behave back then when i was in elementary and highschool... oh even now. Posted Image

#35 xxxxdgnr8xxxx

xxxxdgnr8xxxx

Eager Beaver

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

back in 6th grade, i was made to stand in the corner for refusing to sing in front of the class. it was humiliating coz i was 3 feet away from my crush's seat.

#36 karayuan

karayuan

hijo de fafa

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts
  • Interests:basketball (una shoot bago dribble)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

nung high skul ako nagkwekwentuhan kami ng mga kaibigan ko bigla nlng ako binato ng titser ko ng blackboard eraser sa inis ko binato ko din sa kanya ayun 1week suspension :angry2:

#37 SaintPeter5858

SaintPeter5858

God of Lust

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 15,329 posts
  • Interests:= Strategic management and Investments
    = Sports, Philosophy, Religion and World Peace

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

50 push-ups when I was a candidate for CAT-I officier. I ended up as the corps commander and eventually cadet of the year the following year

#38 SaintPeter5858

SaintPeter5858

God of Lust

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 15,329 posts
  • Interests:= Strategic management and Investments
    = Sports, Philosophy, Religion and World Peace

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

back in 6th grade, i was made to stand in the corner for refusing to sing in front of the class. it was humiliating coz i was 3 feet away from my crush's seat.

Similar thing happened to me. High school intrams championship in basketball. The coach shouted at me "why are you not playing physical and posting-up the center of the seniors?!!!" Pinahiya nya ko in front of many people. Di ko lang masabi na niligawan ko yun younger sis nung center ng senior hehehe

#39 iRapedSatan

iRapedSatan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Si Mr. Reyes, sinigawan ako in front of the entire class coz he caught me talking to my classmate. Pero he spared my bading na classmate tsk tsk

#40 friedkamote

friedkamote

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, digital art, and movies

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

Nearly expelled from school

Final exams namin, nahuli yung isang classmate ko na nangongopya sa test papers ko (hindi ko alam, swear!). Akala nung teacher ko e pinapakopya ko sya talaga. Glad i got that straightened out. Graduating pa naman ako nung year na yun. Lintek, sweating bullets ako nung nasa principals office. Gusto ko upakan yung classmate ko sa sobrang galit ko.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users