On The Job Training

Guest kizmet

1. MIAA (Manila International Airport Authority) for the Industrial Setting

2. NCMH (National Center for Mental Health) for the Clinical setting

3. Then syempre sa Guidance Office ng School namin.. :D

Had my official OJT at ASTI-DOST in UP. Masaya to the max! Did programming in Linux. Katabi ko lang yung resident sysad kaya nakiki-leech ako sa terabytes of anime nila dun.

At the same time I had a contractual programming job at SVI. Nag-oovernight kami minsan sa clark. Libre pagkain at kwarto. Yei!

Kaya ayun may pera ako nung summer na yon. May pang gimik! :D

Pero binigay ko kay tatay yung naipon kong mga sweldo. Ehehe!

• 1 month later...

had my ojt in a research institute with a project based in palawan. kaya the whole summer, halos 3 times ako pabalik balik dun, all expenses paid. just got the ojt by accident. had an affair with my fellow ojt which continued till after graduation. problem was we both have our special someone at that time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vaindoll

Painting major kasi ako eh so wala kaming OJT. Pero nung nag a aral pa ako ang dami kong rakets na credited sa resume ko. Like, freelancing as graphic artist for ARTPOSTASIA sa Pacific Star bldg in Makati. Freelancing din as book illustrator or book cover artists sa ibat ibang NGO.

On the lighter side, i took part as production staff sa mga theatrical shows sa UP.

Then I also was part of the Summer Art Camp nung 1st year college ako for Petron, sa Petron bldg din sa makati.

Hmmm... meron din akong mga rakets in teaching like being the art teacher for Awit Center for the Arts last summer, at yung part time job ko habang nag aaral, tutoring every saturdays sa Leviste, sa LPL condo for the sons of the president of LG. Life is good :)

hindi pala to mga OJT work experiences talaga yung mga yun kasi hindi tali sa iisang company

• 3 weeks later...

Since the thrust of my course was entrepreneurship, our practicum was to simulate every aspect of business operations. I was absent during the group assignment and ended up with students who had no other group to join. As it turns out, their intention was to let me do all the work. For two terms, I tried to keep our business afloat, but I realized I couldn't handle it. I was even forced to give sanctions to members who did not attend our regular meetings, which only alienated me from the group. I finally made a request to our practicum moderator for a transfer. Although this is normally not allowed, he gave due consideration to my efforts and approved my request. I ended up doing mostly paperwork and helping my new group with their defense, which turned out well. It was a good thing too, because I learned that my old group finally shaped up, barely passing the practicum.

AB Foods and Beverage International

(formerly known as Novartis Consumer Health Philippines)

makers of Ovaltine

sa Raw Mat and Engineering and Production dept ako naasign.

ako yung nagtetst kung within critical control limit yung mga dinedeliver na raw mats and kung within ccp yung mga batches na nagawa for everyshift!

sarap dun, sawa-sawa din ako sa ovalteenies at ovaltine chunks. hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Office of the Solicitor General - Makati City

Just a small fact: A secretary of an ASG (Asst. Sol Gen) told me that na kapag marunong kang kumain ng ano ng babae.. hindi ka makakalimutan nung babae at kapag ginawa mo yun lalo mong ipinakita na mahal mo yung babe at mamahalin ka rin daw niya in return.. naniwala ako.. kaya ayun I have never been the same since.. hehehehe! ;)

Guest globetrotter

sa DOST office s Bicutan,dun sa pilot plant nila.if ever kasi na wala kaming OJT stint sa private companies on our last year sa university, dun kami sa kanila mag oOJT.boring pero mabait naman tao dun.