The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

squat, taas ang sakong! for not memorizing florante at laura lines. ma'am please.... math na lang, kahit mahirap ok lang, pero mag kabisote, wala talagang pakialam utak ko... my brain hates memorizing s@%t after s@%t of useless words. and anyways hindi ko magagamit si florante at laura now. memory is for sale everywhere. and anyways lahat makita na ni google. except! solving complex math equations hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

not me pero na-witness ko lang. sobrang gulo rin kasi ng bata na siya ring sakit ng ulo ko paminsan. the teacher literally "pinned" him down. yung uniform niya nilagyan ng thumb tacks sa upuan kaya 'di makaalis student habang pinagtatawanan ng mga kaklase. moral dilemma para sa akin kasi alam kong maling gawin ng guro pero sobrang kulit talaga ng bata as in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Flying eraser on the face. What infuriated me was it wasn't me that was being aimed at. It was a classmate behind me. - Moral lesson: Learn to duck.

2. Teach your classmates. I was told to teach the lesson for the day. That was after our teacher misspelled a word then I made the correction but with "how stupid" at the end. I guess I wasn't the only one who heard it. - Moral lesson? Chocolate is sometimes spelled chocolait. ^_^

3. Bitin patiwarik with matching hambalos sa pwet. This time it wasn't me but I witnessed my teacher doing it to my classmate when I was in prep school. I love this teacher. She was a combination of sheep and wolf. The twins (yes may kakambal sya) was I guess really too much for her. Now ,that's ,what I call ,going to the FLIPside. :lol: :lol: Moral lesson: If your teacher suddenly turns into a hyena and is running towards you, don't drop dead man! use your feet demmit!

Edited by travelmassage

I was forced to repeat the subject ( unfairly, the prof has a grudge abainst me). He accused that I was cheating everytime during tests because I always get high grades whereas my classmates almost failed. He then made a special exam for me to take take in front of the faculty as to which he still insisted I cheated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...