The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

It wasn't the worst, pero I think it is funny. Because of my chronic bad timing, my Values Ed. teacher (also my homeroom adviser) made me stand for the whole period. Despite being one of the top students of the class, I used to sit at the back row, puwesto ng mga pasaway). I was seen by everyone who passed the corridor on the way to the faculty and the principal's offices. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My teacher caught me sleeping in the class when I was in grade 6. lahat sila nagtayuan at nagsabing "goodbye ms. ...", so akala ko tapos na klase kaya nakitayo na rin ako. nagulat nalang ako nakatingin sila lahat sa akin at nagtatawanan. pinalabas ako ng klase after that pero d ako lumabas.

• 4 weeks later...

2nd year high school - Nagalit yung biology teacher sa buong section namin. Buong school year, araw-araw except periodical test days recitation ng recitation, take note WALANG LECTURE bago yun. Self-study talaga ang ginagawa namin everyday. AT pag nagkamali ka kahit isang sagot, gigisahin at hihiyain ka sa buong klase, happened to me once.

• 2 months later...

That time were just college freshmen, then the taken lighly our prof, unknowingly she is Phd in Social Studies, Then one time all of us missed to attend her subject because we watch the concert of Alamid laugh.gif It was our 3rd meeting and she was from katipunan trip going to our campus in manila. The funishment was a research work to be passed in our last meeting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will show my age here but....

back in the day I was at high school (in Australia) teachers wrote on a big blackboard with chalk and wiped it off with a duster. The duster being a piece of wood with a cloth attached.

In history one time my friends and I were messing around and my teacher - who also happened to be my coach for rugby - turned and in one motion let the duster fly. It just so happened that it came in my direction and caught me right on the side of the head. Hurt like crazy but shut the class up.

If a teacher did that today they would be in all sorts of trouble but I never had a problem with it - I deserved it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

back in 6th grade, i was made to stand in the corner for refusing to sing in front of the class. it was humiliating coz i was 3 feet away from my crush's seat.

Similar thing happened to me. High school intrams championship in basketball. The coach shouted at me "why are you not playing physical and posting-up the center of the seniors?!!!" Pinahiya nya ko in front of many people. Di ko lang masabi na niligawan ko yun younger sis nung center ng senior hehehe

Nearly expelled from school

Final exams namin, nahuli yung isang classmate ko na nangongopya sa test papers ko (hindi ko alam, swear!). Akala nung teacher ko e pinapakopya ko sya talaga. Glad i got that straightened out. Graduating pa naman ako nung year na yun. Lintek, sweating bullets ako nung nasa principals office. Gusto ko upakan yung classmate ko sa sobrang galit ko.

When i was in 4th year HS, i was a candidate for Valedictorian post. There was this "lokohan" time when i submitted my exam paper and called my Math teacher "teacher-teacheran ito na po paper ko". Right there and then she shouted at me, and won't sign my clearance. Pahirapan. Napatawag ang parents ko. And hindi na ako naging Valedictorian, Salutatorian na lang :(

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in grade 3 then when my teacher reprimanded me for talking with my seatmate during lecture. Napahiya ako so dinilaan ko sya sabay making faces pagtalikod nya. E biglang tumingin huling huli ako nakalabas pa dila ko. So pulled me from my seat and made me stand in the corner saying sige labas mo dila mo. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The worst punishment I ever received (it wasn't my fault) was when the math teacher threw a hard-bound math book at my classmate who was misbehaving. It missed him but hit me instead at the back of my ear. That was almost a half century ago but I'll never forget that pain. The teacher apologized to me immediately but that was small consolation for the pain inflicted.

Back then, such behavior by teachers was acceptable. Corporal punishment like getting hit with a long stick on the ass by the principal for getting a "C" in conduct was expected. Some teachers used to punch their students in the chest. Others just kicked the sh%t out of noisy students.

I'd also like to point out that my former classmates and I turned out all right despite being punished physically. And during that period in history, there were no senseless shootings in schools like there are today, particularly in the USA. Seems when corporal punishment was outlawed, kids just went out of control. The correlation may be flawed, but that's just my opinion.

The worst punishment I ever received (it wasn't my fault) was when the math teacher threw a hard-bound math book at my classmate who was misbehaving. It missed him but hit me instead at the back of my ear. That was almost a half century ago but I'll never forget that pain. The teacher apologized to me immediately but that was small consolation for the pain inflicted.

Back then, such behavior by teachers was acceptable. Corporal punishment like getting hit with a long stick on the ass by the principal for getting a "C" in conduct was expected. Some teachers used to punch their students in the chest. Others just kicked the sh%t out of noisy students.

I'd also like to point out that my former classmates and I turned out all right despite being punished physically. And during that period in history, there were no senseless shootings in schools like there are today, particularly in the USA. Seems when corporal punishment was outlawed, kids just went out of control. The correlation may be flawed, but that's just my opinion.

Many, many years later, as our principal lay in a hospital bed dying from cancer, some of my former classmates that he had beaten with a stick when we were kids admitted to him that they had used newspapers or other material on their buttocks to cushion the blows. To which the principal said "I know."