where there is darkness, let me bring light

where there is sadness, let there be joy

o Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek

to be consoled, as to console

to be understood as to understand

to be loved, as to love

for it is in giving, that we recieve

and it is in pardoning, that we are pardoned

and it is in dying, that we are born to eternal life...

Lord make me an instrument of Your peace...

an instrument of Your peace, AMEN

+

Thank you for inspiring me today, I was about to give up and quit teaching. I guess that it is your will that I should stay as an educator. No matter how much I try to switch careers, I always end up being with the little boys and girls. Give me the strength and wisdom to make tough decisions. Help me to be a better example to the kids. And please take good care of Ge. Thank you...

Dear Lord,

I pray for all the children of the world,

may no child sleep clutching an empty stomach

and freezing under the night sky.

May no child gaze upon food like it's a rare occurence.

May there be more warmhearted people willing to share a meal with less fortunate people specially the kids. May no mother cry over a sick kid's bed.

Lord, I pray for the children of the world.

May no child live in fear of bombs and war.

May no child learn respect out of fear.

Lord, I pray for the children of the world.

Please look after my very dear friend. She's alone and she's very confused, homesick, and lonely.

Make her feel less lonely. Help her realize what she really wants. Guide her to make the right choice.

Help her start over and pick up the pieces of her life again.

Please take care of her and watch over her. I am too far away to look after her like what we used to when she was still here.

:)

Guest kizmet

Dear Lord,

I don't exactly know where I'm heading... I ask for your guidance oh Lord... that I may be able to do what is right... To be where you want me to be...

Amen.F

Last night i recieved an email from a very special person, Ge... I am very thankful i recieved that message. She is the first one to answer that kind of question that I asked her. Her answer was not that clear but one thing is for sure, I am very happy with what she said. The future is unclear and whatever happens, I thank you Lord that our paths crossed even for a short time. Lord, she may be far away from me right now and I hope that You would be taking good care of her even if I am not around. Thanks a lot!

my praises and the blessings i give back to you for u never fail to be my strength. thank you for being my healer... for the love and the understanding and of course, the faith. i know you know when i feel down and out but u allow me to go through those times not because u dont care but u want me to learn something. you have blessed with the gift of understanding and the wisdom.

as i continue to move on, there seems to be both darkness and a glimpse of rainbow in the future. u know i do have butterflies in my stomach but i do know that whether its bright or dark in the days to come, u will be there with me. that alone is enough reason for me to walk forward.

thank you my dear living saviour. amen.

Dearest God,

From the movie Bruce Almighty, I guess you are recieving a lot of prayers... asking for something... I just wish that you can spend some of your graces to my friends who left the school and help them find new jobs. They are very good teachers. What I can do to help them is to pray for them. And I am asking you to at least give them a chance to be who they are... TEACHERS or maybe even SHAPERS of the young. Especially Ge... She really means a lot to me. If I could just establish my own school and hire my friends. I know it will be a great school! Please help them... Thank you in advance coz I know you have wonderful plans for them.

Guest kizmet

Dear God,

I praise and thank you my LORD for the past week...

Though week for me.. but I was able to survive with your guidance... I know I am facing bigger responsibilities, professional and personal wise... please continue to guide me.. give me more strength.. continue to gyuide my family while I am away...

Amen

F

Dearest Lord,

I think I am lost! I need your guidance. I don't know where to go and I don't know what to do. I don't know why I'm still here. I don't know why I am in this profession. It seems that whatever I do, I still land in the same place. Do you really want me to mold those children? Are you sure? Please guide me. And give me signs to clear up my mind and help me make good decisions.

Dear Father,

It's almost two years now since you called my Dad home. I miss him sooooooooo much. But I have to be happy coz I know he us where he's needed. We are not supposed to question why.

It's almost my birthday and the few things that I will miss is that no one ever beats my Dad at greeting me first on that day even as we knew that he was so forgetful of dates. Thank you for lending me the greatest Dad on earth.

Please let him know that I love him and that I hope he's proud of me... hug him for me and tell him...

Happy Father's Day............. :heart:

M