Aimogo

Aimogo inc.

mindanao ave. (near corner congressional ave.) project 6, quezon city, metro manila

if you're gonna have your car repaired, don't ever make the mistake of bringing your vehicle to this place. i did and never again!!!

i suffered a major collision last year. "major" meaning that the damage was beyond the outer panels and involved the vehicular structure/chassis. front suspension got wrecked also.

despite being stated in their job order that the chassis will be straightened and aligned; despite being assured by one of their supervisors that they are fully capable of fixing the damage and that they've repaired vehicles with far worse damage; despite bringing the vehicle back to them 3 or 4 times for further repairs after they have supposedly "repaired" it; they never ever really fully repaired it. all they did was to merely make it "roadworthy" again.

among the reasons i brought the vehicle back to them for further repairs:

1. a severe rattle and noise in the front suspension which you could also feel through the steering

wheel - was somehow lessened after their "repair"

2. a severe camber angle on the front wheel that couldn't be remedied through adjustment by

alignment - was also lessened to a degree but not enough to put it in the correct camber angle

3. an air conditioning system that leaks/gushes water on to the passenger side floor when turning or

when tilted - they tore up the foam insulation under the carpet trying to look for the leak and found

nothing

4. the fender was not welded on to the firewall - they just covered the gap with some sort of

petroleum based beauty

i never brought the vehicle back to them again even if i saw something wrong for fear of another sloppy job that might be done to the vehicle.

their crappy job that i found out about a few months later after giving the vehicle a good look over

1. the chassis was never really sufficiently straightened - noticable when you look at the vehicle from

below when it is raised up on a lift

2. the suspension mounting points were never really sufficiently straightened - very apparent when

you compare gaps and clearances between components of the left and right suspensions while the

vehicle is raised on a lift. also the reason why they had to cut bushings in half only so that they

could just put the suspension back together again.

3. the front bumper is not centered on the vehicle (center of the bumper is towards the right)

4. the front bumper is not properly mounted. when pushed down, the left side of the bumper gives

way and goes down also

5. rust damage inside the passenger compartment due to the insistence of someone in the shop to

store the leaking battery inside the vehicle

for all these, they also chrarged me a hefty price. i got ripped off

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to read about your experience.....I will try to keep this in memory....

and hope that I never have to undergo the rigors of having a car extensively repaired because of a major collission.

I did suffer a major collission about 2 years ago. My family and I were on our way home from the province and I was cruising along NLEX when there was a sudden slowing down of vehicles. The chicken delivery truck behind me was not able to sufficiently brake and he hit the rear portion of the car sending my sleeping daughter to the floor during the impact.

When I alighted from the car, I saw the entire trunk had collapsed to almost the rear windshield mirror. If it had not been for the bags, the boxes of vegetables, and a sack of rice in the trunk, the damage would have probably been worse.

Since the truck was comprehensively-insured, they took care of the repair at the Ambassador Inmogo Automotive Repair Shop (P. Tuazon near cor EDSA Cubao). It was at this incident that I learned the only remaining chassis repair/straightening facility is at Delta Motors Corp at the back of Toyota Cubao, Inc. (via 20th Avenue)

Whereas in other motor shops, chassis repair is done by hand, pounding and welding, at Delta Motors, they have a machine that does the straightening at several hundred or thousand PSI. thereby keeping/restoring the integrity of the chassis assembly to almost back to its original make.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only are the people there incompetent, terrible din ang service. Sometime 2001, I brought my Honda Civic to their branch in Makati. Yong nag-assess ng kotse initially was the guard (I think its SOP to check on gasgas, bangga para di sila liable later on) but for Christ sakes ... yong guard... hello! I thought 5-star service dito ... I'm really OC with my car and I thought the guard was not supposed to do that. I had to wait for 20 more minutes to be accomodated. Anyways, Im not sure kung wala pa yong supervisor but I get to talk to a lady sa office who did not know what she was talking about.

Anyways, I did not have a choice kasi insurance yong magbabayad and they were the one na accredited ng insurance company. One thing, Rip-off charging nila. They quoted around 50K for the repairs (I went to another repair shop prior to this and they quoted 25K lang). So they made the repairs (damaged headlight and replacement of bumper). Pagbalik ko Kala ko everything was ok na kasi 5 Star service (so they claim) daw sila. Then I was looking at the replaced parts. Putsa yong headlight nadale ng pinta. Nagsorry na lang yong supervisor. Wag kayong papagawa dito.

Overpriced, Incompetent, Bad Service...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...