Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

Anatomy and Physio (Bio101) 150 item test. Right-minus-wrong. First exam of my college life. got a 27 on that test.

I was seriously sweating bullets, but later was laughing my a$$ off when I found some had single digit scores.

Pretty much set the tone of my college days :(

Edited by doubletap

communicaion 185- pumasok ako ng late at ilang weeks na akong di pumapasok dun. pag dating ko binato ako ng barkada ko ng crumpled paper. gulat ako yun pala yung answers. nakita kami ng teacher namin pero wala siyang ginawa. bait!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

journalism 104- tumawag sa house namin sa manila prof ko (sa baguio ako nagaral ng college) sabi niya sa amin i-contact ako at mag finals siya na daw bahala considering 3 months na akong di pumapasok. ang nagagwa nga naman talaga ng koneksyon. hehehe! i love my profs! :thumbsupsmiley:

nat sci 2- pag dating ko nageexam sila (hindi ko alam) pinapalabel yung plate tectonics ng mundo. kumuha ako ng ballpen dinivide ko sa 2 yung mapa. sulat ng pangalan. labas ng kwarto. laro uli ng basketball! :thumbsupsmiley:

entrance exam @ ateneno=it f**ked my brains out (not that hard but boy, do i hate numbers... math is their world)... school of beautiful faces... hehehe... :cool:

entrance exam @ up=i got lost... hahaha... luckily, i was able to take the test... then, it became my universe for more than 3 years...

span 1=first exam i flunked @ up... hahaha...

kasaysayan 2=always bangag when taking the exam... no sleep the nights before...

natsci2=hypothesis works each and every time... study no more... hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

isang 2-unit subject sa law school

Student: Sir what type of exam will u be giving us?

Professor: The type of exam that u will recieve will

depend.....................ON THE TYPE OF EXAM THAT I WILL BE GIVING TO YOU!!! (pilosopo amp!)

Student: Sir, will there be a bonus for those with perfect attendance?

Professor: For those with perfect attendance...........................................ALLOW ME TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE!!! (sabay ngiti na nakaka-asar)

Then he gave us the exam (modified True or False) 4 choices bale. True, Partly True, False, and Partly False. On the day of the checking...

Professor: There is no such animal as partly true and partly false...(sabay ngiting nakaka-asar uli)

Andaming nadali dito. Almost half the class failed.

Was sharing a house with my cousin while we were both at University.

He finished his exams and threw a party on the night before my final exam before the holidays - so I was in my room studying with all my friends outside drinking and taking acid.

One walked into my room to see what I was doing I explained I had an exam and was left alone but later a couple of them came back and bought me a drink of coke.

I drank it and about 40 minutes later the walls started to move and everything was bending - they dropped a tab of acid into the drink they gave me.

So I studied as much as I could, didn't sleep and showed up to my exam the next morning still buzzing.

Managed somehow to pass - still not sure how I did it.

philosophy of man...

sa haba haba ng binasa kong notes...

ehem 1st yr. 1st trimester... (pakitang gilas pa)

1 question test...

something like...

"what would be the name of the dog from heaven when it reaches the earth?"

pucha... e malay ko!

sulat ako... buong pangalan ng prof ko :P

kala ko funny...

ayun 1st major offense...1st yr-1st trimester.... pikon pala e

aside from the bar exams (alin pa ba ang mas hihirap dun? buti na lang i passed it on my first take)...

i would say the ACET... i was down with a 40+ degree fever while i was taking it... barely able to sit up properly... after the exam, i had to rest for at least two days before i could walk about...

Chemistry 112 - it was a 2 hour test...well they give us two hours to take it..so i was taking my tim thinking that the test was not gonna start till later...first time nangyari sa akin to to forget what time ang start ng test...so i got to school..and this guy came up to me askin if i took the test already..and i was like no..it doesnt start till 3...he said it started at 1...so i rushed in the room...with about 40 minutes to take the test..i finished it...i think that's the fastest i ever took a final exam..i passed the test..and i still got an A in the class..hahahaha

i just cant believe that the guy recognized me coz there's about 200+ students in that lecture hall everytime we have lecture..

Physics midterm exam: only 50% lang ng klase ang pumasok dahil may bagyo. Nagalit si prof kaya nagbigay ng +20 bonus points sa exam sa mga pumasok. Eh 94 yung nakuha kong score. So +20 pa ako. Resulta 114% ang score ko (eto na ang pinakamataas na score na nakuha ko buong kasaysayan ng aking pag-aaral, hehe)

licensure exam sa prc.1st day - 6hrs.i spent almost 4hrs staring at the questionnaire without writing anything.biglang black out. even yung simple problem (direct substitution), di ko agad nasagot.hayyy.77 score ko first day.