• Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

proud to be an ARIES :)

The sign is independent, assertive, and impulsive. Aries will never waste time and as soon as they makes a decision, which is quickly, they acts on it. They make an excellent and energetic leader, but not always the best follower. They are great at getting things started, but not always so good at finishing them. Highly competitive, must constantly be proving himself through action.

Although quick-tempered, his anger is short-lived and most of the time they are warmhearted and inspirational. They show the qualities of courageousness, loyalty, impatience, and has a strong sense of individuality.

my zodiac sign is AQUARIUS

and my birthstone is AMETHYST (February)

The personality is of one who functions primarily on a mental plane. Pursuits are intellectual, and their independent viewpoints usually tend to run against popular belief. They may be ahead of the times or possibly brilliant, but others do tend to get stirred up or shocked at their way of thinking. Original, creative, and unpredictable in temperament. Often feels that others do not comprehend his ideas and this annoys him. Aquarius finds their security through the company of other people where he can exchange ideas with them. Dislikes hypocrisy, phoniness, and imitation and those with whom he becomes friends will always have his loyalty.

Aquarius is people oriented and the brotherhood of all is important to him. Because he is a believer in equality, of all the signs, Aquarius is the one most capable of truly platonic relationships.

... Sagittarian ...

they say we are the romantic type... like a volcano... very deep, suddenly bursts and dies instantly... loves having fun and loves smart conversations... :rolleyes:

i'd say it's true... :lol: :lol: :P

Enthusiastic, optimistic, and always forward looking.Has absolute faith, and never loses exuberance for life for very long. Even when things go wrong, can usually find a bright side, and identify a meaning behind why something happened the way it did. The Sagittarian has many philosophies and because they understand that our motivations and thinking has everything to do with where we eventually stand, their insights can often prove almost prophetic. On occasion the Sagittarian can have his head so up in the clouds, however, that he overlooks something right in front of him.

Details they could easily live without and they have to make a conscious effort to stay on top of them. Have a tendency to jump to conclusions, and to overextend self in his commitments, time, and goals. Honest, straightforward, and outspoken, occasionally, one of their spontaneous comments offends or hurts someone, and he is startled and apologetic when he realizes how his words were taken. Unfortunately there may be a time or two when he won’t even notice the damage he’s done.

Libra

Balance, balance, balance. Librans like high-wire acts-it's all about balance as they coolly make it to the other side. Some believe that Libra derives power from showing up at harvest time. This sign makes a good peacemaker-Libra might consider working for the U.N., as he or she is incredibly adept at engineering compromise. Or, you might consider a job in journalism, as you're extremely objective. In fact, Librans strive for civility and avoid argument at all costs. Sometimes Libra is a bit too easygoing and may be considered lazy. Try to be more confident about making decisions, Libra. Your sign really enjoys feeling good, and you can get too wrapped up in those feelings, thus sacrificing your responsibilities. Take care of your back and kidneys. Famous Librans include Sarah Bernhardt, Franc Liszt and Bruce Springsteen.

------------------------

Libra naman dyan oh ... ay mali libre pala .. he he he

Pwede umepal? Hehehehe

L I B R A PO :)

Charming and gracious manner in social situations. This individual is attractive, either in looks or another facet of the personality. Libra gives the impression of being more interested in you than in themselves. Diplomatic, they will often be found in the position of mediator between two people.

Libra wants to make everybody happy - and this often gets them in trouble. They can easily put themselves into your shoes (and, anyone else’s) and understand just how you feel. Great believers in fairness and justice, they are able to see a situation from any angle. Decision-making is sometimes a long and difficult process. And, even then, they will sometimes wait for someone else to make the decision for him, or until absolutely forced. They often take the path of least resistance.

Beauty, balance and harmony are what Libra's crave: with people and surroundings.

Capricorn

Ambitious person intent upon achieving material security. Takes into consideration anything to which they have access, to facilitate their upward climb to success. Because of prudence, they are adept at utilizing any information they come by. May appear as aloof, cool, or at least reserved, especially on first impression. Anything they do have purpose, and is done to reach a practical goal. Patience, discipline and hard work help to reach the goals, which were set early in life.

Organized and systematic, capable of handling heavy responsibilities and obligations. Reputation is very important and feels a need to develop self fully. For whatever they contribute, they feel they deserve something in return, and wants to feel appreciated.

aquariushere...Ruled by shocking Uranus, Aquarius very much epitomes the planet that inspires it. This sign has astonishing intellectual and communication skill. Aquarius may the sign of the rugged individualist, the mad scientist and the lone eccentric, but this visionary also represents social interaction and higher consciousness. For a fixed sign, Aquarius has a lot of adaptability. Attribute this to the need to accommodate others. A passion for life, new things, and novel situations sends Aquarius in all directions! Without stability and a willingness to listen, however, this sign can become erratic. Aquarius can try many new things but end up mastering none. That can stifle the great success potential here. Slowing down long enough to establish a solid foundation gives Aquarius the ability to ground his or her electrical energy. Receptivity can calm rebellious tendencies, especially those that put a member of this sign at cross-purposes with anyone

as far im concerned im by my league...i go by my way and i can never be controlled by anyone. but i still value others opinion. i never lived to please anyone :)

Edited by aian_27
LEO

leo ako!!! leo ako!!!!

You want to live like a king. You are a very ambitious person and want to rise to the top in the profession of your choice. You have been blessed with a strong personality, which can take you places if you so desire. You are logical in your approach to most things but sometimes you get so confused over the small issues. An extrovert, you have many friends and you are a good host. You are very much a materialistic person; you will find it difficult to do without worldly things. The picture you portray, however, is of the strong silent type. You are brave and don't spend sleepless nights on major or minor worries provided you have been sincere and just. Basically an extrovert, you reach out to people in all walks of life. You are helpful to those in trouble and don't expect anything in return. To win your favor, it is wise to flatter you and this happens to you all the time but you won't notice it.

You tend to take people who love you for granted and this is quite a negative trait as the relationship could turn into a love-hate one. You don't like to chase the opposite sex, instead preferring to be chased. Your ego and arrogant nature can hurt the feelings of your partner, and causes frequent breakups in the relationship.

Edited by Macy
my zodiac sign is AQUARIUS

and my birthstone is AMETHYST (February)

The personality is of one who functions primarily on a mental plane. Pursuits are intellectual, and their independent viewpoints usually tend to run against popular belief. They may be ahead of the times or possibly brilliant, but others do tend to get stirred up or shocked at their way of thinking. Original, creative, and unpredictable in temperament. Often feels that others do not comprehend his ideas and this annoys him. Aquarius finds their security through the company of other people where he can exchange ideas with them. Dislikes hypocrisy, phoniness, and imitation and those with whom he becomes friends will always have his loyalty.

Aquarius is people oriented and the brotherhood of all is important to him. Because he is a believer in equality, of all the signs, Aquarius is the one most capable of truly platonic relationships.

Hi baby sam

What your book say is absolutely true... Aquarius is my sign as well - so I should know. :))

Edited by Macy
The Scorpio personality isn’t easy to pin down. Highly secretive about their own affairs, Scorpio is quite curious about yours! Has a knack for getting out secrets and other confidential information. They are intuitively aware that change is inevitable and that the next one may be right around the corner. While one aspect of change is the tearing down of the old - the other is the rebuilding of the new. Scorpio’s function lies in both these areas. They can be just the person needed in times of emergency or upheavals because she faces a crisis with great calm. Collected and resourceful, showing tremendous staying power when involved in a cause she feels is worthy.

Disliking weakness, especially in their selves, she puts forth great effort and sacrifice toward goals.

galing mo talaga baby_sam.... elibs ako syo.... when will we see each other again? :rolleyes:

:glasses: