Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day to all!

Back in school, we're all taught and disciplined to study, to learn and to be equipped for our future. All of us are prepared for work once we graduated to earn money, but we are not taught in school how money will work for us. I want to share something and be a blessing for others, to achieve financial freedom by letting your money work for you. As they say "even how hard you work, your money can work harder." Pm me your email address and I will send you a simple presentation of how it will work :rolleyes:

Good luck and God Bless!

• 3 months later...

Good day to all!

Back in school, we're all taught and disciplined to study, to learn and to be equipped for our future. All of us are prepared for work once we graduated to earn money, but we are not taught in school how money will work for us. I want to share something and be a blessing for others, to achieve financial freedom by letting your money work for you. As they say "even how hard you work, your money can work harder." Pm me your email address and I will send you a simple presentation of how it will work :rolleyes:

Good luck and God Bless!

my email is trkanto@yahoo.com

Good day to all!

Good luck and God Bless!

i cant send you a pm... here's my email address.. trkanto@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hindi ito networking!!!

Hindi Monoline!!
at Lalong hindi Scam!!!
Hindi mo kailangan mag recruit
Hindi mo kailangan mag benta
Ito po ay isang resources marketing and profit sharing company kung saan bibili ka ng share sa company.
Just invest your money and you will earn 20% of your investment weekly.
*Nag umpisa po ang Mutual fund o yung pagbebenta nila ng shares nung kasagsagan ng bagyong yulanda sa Leyte hanggang bohol..

Lumapit po sila sa M.E. Trading Corp. upang mag supply ng isang milyong sako ng semento kada buwan..nangalap sila ng pondo upang matustusan ang pangangailangan nila. Hanggang sa maitayo na din ang 7711 R2AM na itinatag nila Ma'am Raquel Gordova and Mark Tersol , bukod sa mga business nila may sarili ding product ang 7711 R2AM na karamihan ay sila mismo rin ang gumagawa at modelo ng kanilang product JUST PM ME IF INTERESTED PO KAYO!

11046278_1607574566180338_73982673864241

11046278_1607574566180338_73982673864241

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...