pasalamat kayo may customer kayo kung wala eh di wala tayong trabaho or walang silbi ang trabaho nyo or wala kayong trabaho. Yung iba kasi gusto lang mag sweldo ayaw naman ng sakit ng ulo. having a customer is always right hindi lang right pag sarado na tindahan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the customer is always ryt....

from the context of the phrase itself, it mins dat they have d ryt to get the worth of their purchase, weder products or services..besides, they are the one spening their hard earned bucks!..but it doesnt min dat they hav all the ryt!..everybody is a customer coz we all buy products and service one way or another!...

for the businessman and consumers as well, you can refer to the RA 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines to know your duties and responsibilities..so that both of you will be protected and not subject to abuse!..

hope this can help u guys

a customer is not always right. would you give a customer extremely more than he is paying for just because he insists of having it for free? or being so rude that you or your staff are being humiliated in front of other people? as much as possible, customer service is extended to customers but you have to draw the line. you can not give in to every stupid request of the customer because as the one responsible for the business, you have the duty to protect the interest of your business, specifically its profitability, and most importantly your people. as a businessman, you also have the right to refuse customers if you deem they do more harm than good to your business. for me, my business and my people are more important than a handful of stupid customers. i can always win new customers.

I guess the main thing to consider here is would you allow other people to that to you if you own the business.....Mga ibang customers kasi di nagiisip kung sa kanila ginagawa yung ginagawa sa kanila papayag ba sila????? You will encounter all sorts of different people especially if you are in the retail business...I've turned away a number of customers because they are either too rude or sobrang magulang......I'd rather not do business with these people than stress myself out or run my business to the ground......Other customers think kasi just because you make money off them they can behave inappropriately which simply isn't right.......There has to be mutual respect and understanding on the part of both the seller and the customer......and the Golden rule should be applied in both in our life and our business......if the customers would put himself in our shoes, would he allow or tolerate unruly or customers who are "magulang"???? I think not.......Some people are simply just too selfish to think of other people.

ang dami ko natutunan sa mga problema ng customer, kadalasan pag naayos mo yung problema mababawasan ang reklamo,

mapapansin mo gumiginhawa ang mga customer mo habang gumaganda ang kita mo. Minsan nag pa palugi rin ako para ma satisfy ang customer. Minsan naman pasensiya din sila kasi pag tumaas ang presyo sorry na lang pero taas din ako ng presyo ng mga old stocks hehehe ganyan talaga buhay minsan talo minsan panalo. Pag di mo ma contol ang hard customers hehehe may problema ka, malaki problema baka ikabagsak pa ng negosyo mo , pero kung mayaman ka ok lang tayo ka uli ng ibang negosyo at panibagong problema sa customer na naman ang ka kambal nyan. Di ka makakaiwas sa problema attack the customer hehehe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
true. but remember, it is ultimately the customer that pays for our salaries.

i believe in giving the customer his money's worth ( or even more) in customer service but i also know when not to let myself be manipulated by abusive customers.

there are ways of being firm with them without them feeling that you are putting them down. :) a happy customer is a loyal customer.

dito sa america customer is not always right hehehe. ok pagbibigyan lang ang customer up to a certain extent. meron din kasing mga customer na abusado. mahahalata mo dito may sign na we have the right to refuse service to anyone sa lahat ng establishments. sa atin kadalasan customer is always right kahit barumbado ung customer pinagpapasensyahan. pagka ako nagtayo ng negosyo sa atin maglalagay ako ng sign na we have the right to refuse service to anyone. hehehe

may kaibigan ako dati sa atin. pagka nakain kami lets say sa gerry's bel air nung bukas pa sya. pagka dumarating at bill at mali ang amount ayon magrereklamo tapos bubuhusan pa ng softdrinks yung bill. nakakahiya nga sinabihan ko minsan pede pa pare wag mong abusuhin ung position mo bilang customer. pagka ginulpi ka ng bouncers ng gerrys bahala ka sa buhay mo. natigil lang sya nung ako na mismo ang napikon sa kanya inulit nya ulit yan sa ibang resto naman. sabi ko kalimutan mo magkaibigan tayo. ako kalabanin mo sa labas ng suntukan. ayon mula noon nagbago hehehe.

dito sa america nagwowork ako sa convenience store bilang part time employee. may regular work din ako kaso second job ko lang ito. may mga customer kami talagang epal. kaso ang kagandahan lang dito. pagka nasa mali ang customer at umaabuso pede mo isumbong sa manager mo at manager mo mismo ang kakausap sa customer sasabihan nya ung customer na next time ganyan pa rin ang attitude mo wag ka ng bumalik dito or else tatawag kami ng pulis. yan lang ang gusto ko rito.

• 2 weeks later...
Sad to say na pag nasa service industry ka this saying is true. :sadsmiley02:

Partly true. Kaso siempre inaabuso kasi ng customer itong saying na ito na customer is always right. Eh kung abuso na pede mo na silang banggain. Siguro true dyan sa Pinas but here in the states the customer is not always right.

CUTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...NOT ALWAYS...but

sometimes this is also used by some owners or managers to fire their employees just because they dont like them.......

proven already seen it thrice in my 10 years of work from an Sales Associate up to Assistant Manager......

Edited by rean23
  • 4 months later...

Hmmm.. There was a Seminar that i attended regarding Customer Service and the speaker pointed this:

Rule 1 : Customer is always right

Rule 2 : If the customer is wrong proceed to rule # 1.

:D

We always have to protect our business but our business comes with our customers.

Sabi nga nila kung may 10 tayong customer and 9 sa kanila ok and yung isa naman may nagawa tayong mali that would cause a lot kasi yung isang customer na yun may kaibigan at yung kaibigan naman nun may kaibigan din so magiging domino effect yun at hindi lang isa ang nawala sa atin kundi marami pa.

:D