Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:21 AM
Still, I love MTC.
Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:32 AM
Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:06 PM
Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:30 AM
Not for kids!
Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:36 AM
Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:39 AM
Most of all, where are the veggies? A true Filipino grew up on Bahay Kubo ang would dearly love to have vegetables from the countryland. For those who wonder what vegetables and crops I am blabbering about here, here is a short list:
1. ampalaya/bitter gourd/amargoso = the wonder drug, reviled for its taste but eaten for its anti-diabetes effect.
2. talong/eggplant = well, the French have their ratatouille so I think they will recognize this too.
3. okra = the slimy vegetable my mother will never eat
4. malunggay = the superstar of Filipino nutritionists
5. garlic = great for a halloween edition!
6. saluyot = the slimy leaf
7. labong = bamboo shoots.
8. sesame = this is the linga in bahay kubo.
Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:25 PM
Tagal kana pala dito!! Ako din since 2007.
Kaso di nga lang active!! hehehe
Galing!! For sure Dami pa Espiya dito...
Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:23 AM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:58 PM
Siyempre si idol Yubi. Si perverted andito rin pati si noypiblazer at si wendle. Hindi ako pwede makapagFR sa kabila, hehehehehe...
Hahah uu alam ko si Pareng Yubi nandito!
Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:14 AM
Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:46 PM
I first knew of this game via a radio show: Name a movie, Filipino or otherwise, then swap one of the words with “pepe,” like: “Gumapang Ka sa Pepe (Lusak),” or “Shakespeare in Pepe (Love).” Then I saw it played on many internet forums, and I liked it.
Now I like to introduce a variation on the theme. It is perhaps time to do the Pepe Game on Movie lines/dialogs! Tutal diyan naman tayo magaling e.
1. “You’re nothing but a second-rate, trying hard pepe! (copycat)” – Bituing Walang Ningning
2. “Kahit pepe (butas) ng karayom, papasukin ko!” – Kahit Butas ng Karayom, Papasukin Ko
3. “Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at pepe (hello).” – Jerry Maguire
4. “There is nothing to fear but pepe (fear) itself.” – Batman Begins
5. “Ibalik mo sa pepe (akin) si Junjun!” – Paano Ba ang Mangarap
6. “Walang himala! Ang himala ay nasa pepe (puso) ng tao! Nasa pepe (puso) nating lahat!” – Himala
7. “My pepe (brother) is not a pig!” – Minsa’y Isang Gamugamo
8. “Ayoko ng tinatapakan ako, ayoko ng masikip, ayoko ng mabaho, ayoko ng walang tubig, ayoko ng walang pagkain, ayoko ng pepe (putik)”" – Kaya Kong Abutin ang Langit
9. “Si Val! Si Val! Puro na lang si Val! Si Val na walang pepe (malay)!” – Saan Nagtatago ang Pag-ibig
10. “Sabel! This must be pepe (love)!” – Working Girls
11. “Ang problema sa iyo, pepe (maaga) kang ipinanganak” – Kahit Konting Pagtingin
12. “Simple lang naman ang hinihingi ko. Kung hindi mo ako marespeto bilang asawa, respetuhin mo naman ako bilang kaibigan. Kung hindi naman, respetuhin mo ako bilang pepe (tao).” – Relasyon
13. “Mahal mo ba ako dahil kailangan mo pepe (ako), o kailangan mo pepe (ako) dahil mahal mo ako?” – Milan
14. “Oo! Inaamin ko, saging lang kami! Pero maghanap ka ng puno… sa buong Pilipinas, saging lang ang may pepe (puso). Saging lang ang may pepe (puso)!” – Tatlong Baraha
15. “Pepe (Why) so serious?” – The Dark Knight
16. “Inday kainin mo na tong pepe (itlog) ko” – Super Inday and the Golden Bibe (kahit hindi palitan nakakatawa pa rin!)
17. “Gawa na ang balang papatay sa pepe (iyo)” – same movie
18. “Hindi mo ko kapatid, Carbonel ang pepe (apelyido) ko” – Kadenang Bulaklak
19. “Basta’t pepe (ikaw), nanginging pa” – same
20. “Ako legal pepe (wife)” – Mano Po (Pasintabi sa mga peminista)
21. “Parting a soup is not a miracle, Bruce. It’s a magic trick. A single mom who’s working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that’s a miracle. A teenager who says “no” to drugs and “yes” to pepe (an education), that’s a miracle.” – Bruce Almighty
22. “My mama always said, life is like a box of pepe (chocolates).” – Forrest Gump
23. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a pepe (damn).”
24. “The Mask: Hold me closer, Ed, it’s getting dark. Tell Auntie Em to let Old pepe (Yeller) out, [cough cough]
The Mask: tell Tiny Tim I won’t be coming home this pepe (Christmas), tell Scarlett I do give a damn… [he dies, the Peanut Gallery appears and applauds while The Mask is handed an acting award]
The Mask: Thank you, you love pepe (me), you really love pepe (me)!”
25. “You tried to milk pepe (him), didn’t you you sick son of a bitch?”
Sa ngayon, iyan muna at hindi ko mapigil ang sarili ko sa katatawa. Subukan niyo rin.
Salamat sa www.themoviequotes.com, www.filipinoes.net at sa forums.seo.ph at kay Pareng Google.
Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:16 AM
Uy, may room ka pala. Hi!
What's with the angry-robot avatar?
Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:36 AM
The avatar is copyrighted by Blizzard from Warcraft 3. It is actually the animation of an orc (think Lord of the Rings). Wala kasi akong makitang necromancer.
@guys: Check out my blog! May niluluto akong article about lugaw.
Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:52 AM
So you identify with orcs, not elves?
I take up almost zero space. You can even hang me on the wall of your room.
How's the job thing going on?
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:34 PM
Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:30 PM
cocoy zero nga naman, bakit zero?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users