Worst Games You've Ever Played

Brian®

CIVILIZATIONS III sa PC.... sobrang baduy..... :grr:

maganda to ah.. its educational... and its meant to be played on the PC talaga

worst games i played final fantasy x-2! di ko maintindihan ito.. ampanget turn based sa ps2!!

CIVILIZATION 3 panget?! ?! wtf

try nyo kaya ilagay nyo muna ang state nyo sa panahon ng game then decide if its crappy. kasi kung da graphics or sound lang natin ibbase. we can have countless numbers of crappy games.Like from the first computer games like Pong or Frogger etc. they may look crappy but before nung kapanahunan nila nakaka adik siya.

pero para sakin lang, i cant remember whats the crappiest game for me. maybe i just appreciate all the games i play. and if its boring switch to a new one. or "torrent" a new one. lol

CIVILIZATION 3 panget?! ?! wtf

try nyo kaya ilagay nyo muna ang state nyo sa panahon ng game then decide if its crappy. kasi kung da graphics or sound lang natin ibbase. we can have countless numbers of crappy games.Like from the first computer games like Pong or Frogger etc. they may look crappy but before nung kapanahunan nila nakaka adik siya.

pero para sakin lang, i cant remember whats the crappiest game for me. maybe i just appreciate all the games i play. and if its boring switch to a new one. or "torrent" a new one. lol

yun nga.. civilization 3 is one of the best games in the PC.. its very educational.. you will learn history here.. di naman real-time graphics lang ang basis ng games e.. if i have a small laptop lang to bring during travel, its civ 3 that i will choose to install..

if you want good graphics then do it on the console.. the PC is meant for games that are turn based.. the console is for real time..

pero panget talaga ng Final Fantasy ah! console tapos turn-based! pwe!

yeah... civilization was one of the best games ived ever played. after playing civilization 2 at the ps1 console for so many f#&kin hours. with very poor loading times and sounds and graphics. but the unique and awesome gamplay is what really hooked me up. but the birth of civilization 3 with 3d graphics compared to the part 2 game, and the awesome attack battle compared to part 2. and the sounds of the game compared to part 2 was like heaven. me and my best friend played this f#&kin game for weeks. yeah as in 3-5 hours of sleep. and just play play play. i really love using china for early abuse on horses and conquer the whole world with cavalry. anyway... civilization 3 was so f#&kin great.

Civilization is actually an Encyclopedia that was converted to a game..

it covers, political, historical, scientific, engineering..

you will understand what goes on through the minds of the current nation leaders..like GMA, Bush, etc..

why we have mutual defense treaty or friendship with the US, and what benefits does the US gain from us.. etc..

why war torn nations do not progress etc..

Civilization is actually Time magazines's Game of the Year

Worst games:

Perhaps lahat ng SIMS - I just looked at it

My kids have almost all of this SIMS crap .... i asked them .. how will this game end... they say it does not

pero it teaches them about life.. Sims is about balancing, work, social life, fun..

they build a character from scratch, goes to work, buy a house, renovate their house, buy furnitures..

ang ayaw ko lang dito sa Sims e masyado ang emphasis sa fun, going out etc.. pag di nakabili ng mga appliances like stereo, video games yung Sims mo e nagiging bugnutin yung Sim..

kaya masama sa bata.. baka pag nagkapera sila e kung ano ano ang bilhin, at maging bugnutin din tulad nung Sims nila..

yung Sims kase is based on Western culture.. where kids go out on a date, goes on vacation, goes to a spa, have house party, plays video games, mall, watch movie, etc..

although mas ok na yan kesa they play Grand Theft Auto, where the character shoots people on the streets..hehehe..

di naman ganyan yung sims dati diba? ganyan na ba gameplay ngayon?

pero para sakin mas maganda ang lesson from ranarok about competition and life. Sims will teach you to have fun work and spend. pero sa ragnarok starting from nothing means starting from CRAP...

for all of the years ived played ragnarok, ived learned alot of things.

the Golden Rule... "Do to others what you want others do to you"

wag ka maging agressive sa PVP para di ka tandaan at ma wanted. be kind para maging kind sila sayo. etc etc...

isa pa yung... Walang tiyaga walang nilaga, always be alert for scammers, find your best way to level ( try research and asking questions, looking for connections etc) at yung... dont spend alot of money on luxury. like spending money just to make your character look "macho" pogi. spend your money wisely and find new ways to earn money. through investing, earning loots (more like your salary) finding new guilds and selling your service. studying how buy and sell works. the supply and demand of items, potions. etc etc

id recommend others stop playing OFFLINE GAMES. start playing MMORPGS. lol mas challenging... and the competition is extreme.

anyway i stopped RO coz of the cheaters. f#&k*n corrupt GM's. implementing low laws against Botters, third party program users.

more likephilippines sa dami ng corrupt di ka makaasenso. nakakasawa na... lol

panget ng civilization, age of empires, command and conquer, starcraft o diablo, wag lang civilization--bano. final fantasy maganda, graphics, istorya, at complexity ng mga spells. panget turn-based sa mga walang tiyaga at kung hindi fan. bano rin ragnarok puro bots, hack, bots, hack, bots........mag laro ka nalang ng RAN, libre pa at carry ng bulsa......

maganda to ah.. its educational... and its meant to be played on the PC talaga

worst games i played final fantasy x-2! di ko maintindihan ito.. ampanget turn based sa ps2!!

yun nga.. civilization 3 is one of the best games in the PC.. its very educational.. you will learn history here.. di naman real-time graphics lang ang basis ng games e.. if i have a small laptop lang to bring during travel, its civ 3 that i will choose to install..

if you want good graphics then do it on the console.. the PC is meant for games that are turn based.. the console is for real time..

pero panget talaga ng Final Fantasy ah! console tapos turn-based! pwe!

Almost all console RPGs are turn-based as far as my knowledge goes. Final Fantasy X-2 was the first FF to feature real-time battles. Grabe ang hirap pag real-time ang battles. Nag-dedecide ka pa lang tinitira ka na ng kalaban. But this feature can be turned-off. Medyo magulo lang talaga ang story nito.

Worst games:

Perhaps lahat ng SIMS - I just looked at it

My kids have almost all of this SIMS crap .... i asked them .. how will this game end... they say it does not

It ends when your sims die...yes sims can die. :evil:

Try building a house that has no doors, no toilets, & no ref. :lol:

Black (PS2) maganda lang ung guns and its sounds... the rest crappy!

Yeah that's what I thought so too. At first when you're playing it...parang whoah!

Pero pag natapos mo na...what the f#&k?!

Yun lang yun?! :grr:

Dunno if it's been said before..but E.T. on the Atari 2600 takes my number one spot.

Bram Stroker's Dracula on the Sega CD comes in a close second!

ET on the Atari 2600 IS the crappiest game of all time. :lol:

CIVILIZATIONS III sa PC.... sobrang baduy..... :grr:

You have got to be kidding. Sid Meier's Civilization series are constantly rated as some of the best games ever, especially Civ III. You must be one of those people that get no kick from a game unless it has pretty graphics, big guns/swords and no real substance.

Edited by boibastos
a square enix game--unlimited saga--pucha

battle system sucks--

sayang 100 bucks ko for a ps2 games--

binili ko kasi square-enix eh

wahahaha! pirated na nga nagreklamo pa kayo?? hahaha! kawawa naman game developers..

pre ganda ng mga gawa ng square enix ha.. yung kingdom hearts 2 ang ganda ng graphics at gameplay nya.. pati yung music nya ganda! gusto ko nga ng mp3 copy nung music nya.. very enchanting na rock jazz techno..

sa kingdom hearts 2 lahat ng disney characters madaanan mo.. at magiging kakampi mo pa sila..

its like a disney movie combined together, andun si donald duck, goofy, mickey mouse (the king), then you travel to worlds of mulan, beauty and the beast, winnie the pooh, aladdin.... ganda!

its actually one of the top 5 ps2 games overall!