I am always here for work. Trying the Bolinao and Hundred Islands Tours is nice. But, sadly, don't expect any good hotels and/or restos at Alaminos. Notwithstanding the fact that its suppose to be a tourist spot/destination, there is a lacuna of both good hotels and restos. In fact, several years back, the only places where you can eat were Mcdonalds, Jolibee, Shakey's and Goldilocks. Don't even bother with the restos by the beach side. They are, at best, over hyped with no basis! In the last 2 to 3 years, though, there was an influx of restos. But, still, nothing spectacular. Hotels? Well, Islandia (I think its the only hotel with its own pool) is suppose to be the best already but, sadly, Victoria Court here in Manila is even better. There is a newly built Novotel there so if you want something new, this is probably your best bet. But no elevator and its being operated like a mid rise motel, somthing like Sogo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I experienced Bolinao + hundred islands tour with some of my friends last month. It was a blast!

Itinerary

day 1

bolinao falls

enchanted cave

Beach sa may bolinao

Overnight stay sa transient house sa bolinao

day2

ikot na ng mga islands

Pasok ng bat cave

cliff jumping sa imelda's cliff

snorkeling dinala kami ni kuya bangkero sa gtna ng dagat na napakaraming malalaking clams :)

The whole experience was awesome, ill post next time some of our pictures :)

I experienced Bolinao + hundred islands tour with some of my friends last month. It was a blast!

Itinerary

day 1

bolinao falls

enchanted cave

Beach sa may bolinao

Overnight stay sa transient house sa bolinao

day2

ikot na ng mga islands

Pasok ng bat cave

cliff jumping sa imelda's cliff

snorkeling dinala kami ni kuya bangkero sa gtna ng dagat na napakaraming malalaking clams :)

The whole experience was awesome, ill post next time some of our pictures :)

How much are the packages?