Average Weekly Gas Expense

Bro,

I spend about 1,500k per week. But please be informed that shell maya along buendia (Near RCBC tower) and petron in makati avenue cor buendia is giving a 2 pesos discount on all fuel products from March 8 to 19 2007 only. This will definitely lower your gas expense at least temporarily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bro,

I spend about 1,500k per week. But please be informed that shell maya along buendia (Near RCBC tower) and petron in makati avenue cor buendia is giving a 2 pesos discount on all fuel products from March 8 to 19 2007 only. This will definitely lower your gas expense at least temporarily.

That sounds nice but consider this:

I load up twice a week on my daily driver, a Ford Explorer; that's 75 litres each time. At P2 discount per liter, that's P150 a week in savings. If you equate that to the price of a ladies drink along P Burgos st, that's one ladies drink. But if you equate that to the cost of a meal for an economically challenged family, that's food on the table for at least 2 days.

Savings like this only matter if we make it matter. Here's a call for car owners to start doing something. Helping can be as convenient as popping your savings into the nearest Caritas donation can. Or you can give it to Fusion Spa's foundation to fund operations for harelip sufferers through Operation Smile--and get a smile on your face... sarap.

Yamaha FZR 400 - 1 thou/ week :thumbsupsmiley:

ATV - 1200/ week :goatee:

Toyota Corona - 1 thou / week :D

Innova G - 1200 / week

Mercedes E300 - 2500 / week :thumbsdownsmiley:

Toyota Hi ace Grandia - 1thou / week :)

Expedition XLT - 3 thou / week :thumbsdownsmiley:

all computations are based on a 5 day workweek

* tama sila .. better buy a Big Bike ... The only probem would be rain and a limited compartment... deciding on what to drive depends on the mood ... if you want driving comfort, driving in style, need of speed, bigger room, long travel...you decide.....:boo:

Edited by marvin_8