fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

it's on my tab bro gwaps, no need to worry.. ;)

btw, ive already converted the league.. please check your emails as the league has transferred to the new location/link.. also, the grouping between divisions are temporary unless we all go with the current groupings..

btw, anki and jongkers, please check your emails.. although i sent the invites before i converted so those settings might not work.. just post here if it doesnt..

Edited by bubuy
i need 2 names for our 2 divisions.. suggest kayo ng division names..

ATENEO and LA SALLE! :lol:

Or pwedeng Yankees & Red Sox..

for guys like me who don't have credit cards (oh so true, used to, but waived the curse out of my life), how do we pay up... just askin'...

Wow, same here.. don't really use credit cards. pero pautang pa rin daw sabi ni bro A! hehehee.. just kiddin'

Edited by kingsville

btw, ive already converted the league.. please check your emails as the league has transferred to the new location/link.. also, the grouping between divisions are temporary unless we all go with the current groupings..

btw, anki and jongkers, please check your emails.. although i sent the invites before i converted so those settings might not work.. just post here if it doesnt..

OMG bubster... thanks for taking the bullet for the crew, man...

well, this is like taking it up a notch... guys, let's play ball...

no problem.. it's the only way we could have 2 divisions and the PLUS league has keeper style drafting too.. ;)

who has downloaded the draft kits already? :D

hehehehehehehhehe just in time for the mlb draft ... just noticed im a roider ....

Edited by denimhead

Ayun, kaya pala di ako makapasok e.

I think you have to send me the DOLLARS first.

Or your credit card account number.

:lol:

Ok na rin yung AL at NL kesa naman AFC at NFC. :lol:

Or Dolphy and Panchito? :lol:

also, i was wondering if you guys would want QS (quality starts) instead of W for pitchers..

QS is defined as a minimum of 6 innings pitched with an earned run of 3 or less | QS = 6IP/3ER

the advantage is that pitchers from teams who don't have ample run support will have as equal value as say pitchers from NYY or BOS.. also we won't have to worry about the team's bullpen, setup guy or closer.. all the SP has to do is last 6 innings with 3 or less earned runs exits from the game, bullpen blows it, the SP still gets the QS..

this answers our question:

TWO DIVISIONS

Championship Bracket:

Week One

Bye: Both Div Winners

P1: Wild Card 1 vs. Wild Card 4

P2: Wild Card 2 vs. Wild Card 3

Week Two

P3: Best Div Winner vs. Winner of P2

P4: Second Div Winner vs. Winner of P1

Fifth Place Game: Loser of P1 vs. Loser of P2

Week Three

Championship Game: Winner of P3 vs. Winner of P4

Third Place Game: Loser of P3 vs. Loser of P4

Consolation Bracket:

Week One

Bye: Seventh Place and Eighth Place

C1: Ninth Place vs. Twelfth Place

C2: Tenth Place vs. Eleventh Place

Week Two

C3: Seventh Place vs. Winner of C2

C4: Eighth Place vs. Winner of C1

Eleventh Place Game: Loser of C1 vs. Loser of C2

Weeks Three (15 Days)

Seventh Place Game: Winner of C3 vs. Winner of C4

Ninth Place Game: Loser of C3 vs. Loser of C4

If you are in a Custom League with less then 12 teams, the system will work the same, except that all teams will receive byes until there are enough teams to fill all of the spots for a given week.

the two division winners will take a bye.. and 3-6 will be by regular season records, regardless of division.. or so i think.. i hope i interpreted it right.. :unsure: