Where To Find The Best Men (The Christian Greys)?

• ADMINISTRATOR

Hello Babymaker,

Men with good hearts and good intentions and rich and above normal social skills are already taken the moment they step out of school or reach adulthood. It's just the way nature works. Imagine an unripe mango on a tree. Even before this mango ripens bats and other fruit eating insects... you get the idea. Some species will have different tolerance to what is acceptable as ripe. And some individuals within the same specie will even have different tolerance, depending on how hungry... my point is TIME. Do not wait for the mango to ripen.

We should learn to identify potential. Pick a big healthy tree in the sunlight, away from pollution, near a water source, in a good farm... you get the idea. Pick a big green mango on a strong branch, not a small deformed mango, inspect the skin, inspect the previous years harvest, inspect the history of the farm, history of the mango... inspect everything... you get my point.

Where not to look for Christian Grey: In cheap bars, In cheap car shows, In churches... basically in places where it's easily accessible. The internet has good spots too. Let me share my personal experience. Many years ago I played an online game called World of Warcraft. I met lots of young people. Fast forward to 15 years and these people are now possible husbands with jobs in the USA. Playing World of Warcraft is not cheap. You have to pay for game time and you have to have a certain level of social skill to move up in ranks and be accepted in the virtual social circles online. Now here is where my post offends. Compare World of Warcraft to Mobile Legends. The game played by every Tom Dick and Harry for free. We will not find Christian Grey even if we searched for a lifetime. We will not see a Bill Gates. No Richard Branson, no Steve Jobs, no Jeff Bezos, no Prince of Dubai. These people DID NOT play Mobile Legends. Notice I used the past tense "Did Not", TIME is the essence.

So when you're interviewing the boys playing with your daughters ask them what game they play. :-)

Hello Babymaker,

Men with good hearts and good intentions and rich and above normal social skills are already taken the moment they step out of school or reach adulthood. It's just the way nature works. Imagine an unripe mango on a tree. Even before this mango ripens bats and other fruit eating insects... you get the idea. Some species will have different tolerance to what is acceptable as ripe. And some individuals within the same specie will even have different tolerance, depending on how hungry... my point is TIME. Do not wait for the mango to ripen.

We should learn to identify potential. Pick a big healthy tree in the sunlight, away from pollution, near a water source, in a good farm... you get the idea. Pick a big green mango on a strong branch, not a small deformed mango, inspect the skin, inspect the previous years harvest, inspect the history of the farm, history of the mango... inspect everything... you get my point.

Where not to look for Christian Grey: In cheap bars, In cheap car shows, In churches... basically in places where it's easily accessible. The internet has good spots too. Let me share my personal experience. Many years ago I played an online game called World of Warcraft. I met lots of young people. Fast forward to 15 years and these people are now possible husbands with jobs in the USA. Playing World of Warcraft is not cheap. You have to pay for game time and you have to have a certain level of social skill to move up in ranks and be accepted in the virtual social circles online. Now here is where my post offends. Compare World of Warcraft to Mobile Legends. The game played by every Tom Dick and Harry for free. We will not find Christian Grey even if we searched for a lifetime. We will not see a Bill Gates. No Richard Branson, no Steve Jobs, no Jeff Bezos, no Prince of Dubai. These people DID NOT play Mobile Legends. Notice I used the past tense "Did Not", TIME is the essence.

So when you're interviewing the boys playing with your daughters ask them what game they play. :-)

Amazing insight! What are the hot games these days that are like World of Warcraft?

Instead of grooming them for a Christian Gray type of a man based off on looks and creating a fortunate situation (i'd like to assume you want that relationship to last in a good way also...or maybe i'm wrong and open but respectful relationship is your thing...no judgements :D) ...at any rate, groom your daughter's to have a decent career, independent, confident of her well groomed looks, well mannered and informed with a healthy but respectful sense of self-worth that does not lean heavy to men's validation (men do want to pamper women...but not care for a self-disabled baggage)...definitely compassionate to a good cause, organized and level headed to have a clear vision of how she will define her individual success and where people in her life fit in it...

...now this will at this point sounds way too much for one human to achieve...but if you believe in the "Alchemical Life Law of Equivalent Exchange"...then you only get in life the equivalent of what you sacrifice or exchange to put in...to have, hold and keep a Christian Gray...one must be his equal...even if luck blows your way and you now have and hold a Christian Gray...then to keep him is where you pay up the necessary price.

...I could also assume you may just want a decent happy life for your daughters...then they should hold a career that allows them earn enough to support themselves independently and maximize the opportunity to travel and meet different types of men within the career or life environment they wish to belong to....

...preparation for the future is only as good as one's ability to adapt to its ever changing landscape of events...and stay happy and contented...

peace!

Realistically true...

• ADMINISTRATOR

Games using VR headsets are more difficult to join, you have to buy a P30,000 VR Headset to connect to a moderately powerful computer. Definitely an expensive hobby compared to Playstation or PC games. Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest are nice headsets developed by Facebook. In case you're wondering... I do Virtual Fishing when I have the time. There are many puzzle games for kids... Madami-dami na din ang game selection. Many VR titles with "social" aspect, where you get to go to an adventure with other kids/players.

And there's also real world activities like fencing, judo, taekwondo, karate, horse back... you know, the sports where you have to spend for equipment. haha.

dunno if this helps but (30+ aged foreigners)

-can provide, look for the ones that are successful investors

-attitude, you can easily filter them out in a few mins of communication

-looks, lots of pinays like foreigners (white n black)

a plus, you can divorce in the states, you can get a fiance visa

*learned these from an inlaw*

Where do you find the BEST MEN?

You know, those Christian Grey types?

Handsome, Providers, READY to get married and have children.

I have daughters who are coming of age... and of course I want them to find / marry the BEST MEN.

Ideas and experiences please.

Can I send my CV to your daughters? So they could see me for the interview 🤓

Games using VR headsets are more difficult to join, you have to buy a P30,000 VR Headset to connect to a moderately powerful computer. Definitely an expensive hobby compared to Playstation or PC games. Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest are nice headsets developed by Facebook. In case you're wondering... I do Virtual Fishing when I have the time. There are many puzzle games for kids... Madami-dami na din ang game selection. Many VR titles with "social" aspect, where you get to go to an adventure with other kids/players.

And there's also real world activities like fencing, judo, taekwondo, karate, horse back... you know, the sports where you have to spend for equipment. haha.

good point! and yeah ML is for squammies. MPOV

Based on your decription of best men, you are looking for qualifications such as money, love and compatibility. The last two are very hard to find. The first one is easy because it can be superficial. If you want to meet rich people then the world of golf can be a good start. If their age allows them, they can apply as caddies or may be even play the sport! There are a few lady golfers in the PH. They will surely catch the attention they need.

• 6 months later...

Id rather teach bea my daughter to study well, find a good job, and make her own money. If she finds a rich one, then welcome the gifts, and make sure she can share as well. Be nice to people and stay humble, you never know what the future holds,so just be ready for challenges. And lastly, be prayerful.=)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...

Read this thread from top to bottom as per checking your kids are just 14 and 16 if im not mistaken ... 

You actually have two options for your kids:

a. The easy way out with minimum investment buttttt no guarantee if the guy will stay if he sees a shiny new thing. 

b. The maximum investment where the guy will stay no matter what since he sees the value of being with your kid in the long run. 

OPTION A (looks matters above all) caveat is beauty fades your kid can bank on this hangang late 20s siya and she needs to keep up with her beauty maintenance to be interesting enough to be kept. ( usually pang kabit na strat ito ) Also everyone is attracted to this one kahit not of quality since your kid can only offer beauty kahit someone trying hard can pursue your kid since she isnt intimidating enough.

a. Watch the weight of your kids onset pa lang. 

b. Ensure your kids have a beauty regimen/ maintenance kahit young age pa lang. Correct teeth deformities and bad eating habits. 

c. if your kid isnt much of a looker at age 18 ensure you have cash to burn for cosmetic surgeries and gluta appointments.

d. Dont dwell much sa grades ng kid mo, enroll your kid sa university though or not.

e. Have her attend casting calls or encourage her to post pics sa ig and fb or be a social media starlet. Can also message talent handlers ng mga car shows to give your kid a modeling break. If she is that confident can consider joining beauty cons and make a career out of it.

f. If your kid want a more high paying job other than looking for a soon to be sugar daddy consider working as a pharma rep or a flight attendant (looks are a priority here kasi and not that intimidating for guys) 

Option B (family pedigree, school and professional pedigree matters other than looks)

a. Ensure you have a great career and earns big ka by definition of big you can easily enroll your kid sa exclusive catholic schools (poveda, assumption , st scho and miriam) during their grade school days. Also your earning capacity (position level at work / stability of your own business) as well as the neighborhood where your family resides plays a huge part.

b. Other than the weight of your kid watch out for her grades din and instill the need to be a strong independent woman with a good career onset pa lang.

c. Encourage her to be active sa school orgs ng college. Also again dapat You have the funds to send her to a reputable local university (e.g. ADMU, DLSU or if she really has brains UP) or you can send her overseas for college.

D. Let your daughter establish a great career on her own and be an independent woman. If she wants to be a doctor let her be. If she wants to be a lawyer let her be. (Yung contacts niya sa professional , school life ang pwedeng maging prospect and she can easily get along with them and their families).

Share ko lang din I had a batchmate nung college before kept woman siya ng isang mogul here (si tycoon nagbabayad ng rent ng condo niya, may pa allowance and all)  ... ang pr sila pa ng wife niya since the wife came from a decent clan and may kids sila. Then the dude died... ayun balik sa pagiging poor si batchmate nakuha lang ni batchmate is isang run down honda civic na she has no idea where to park since wala naman siyang bahay talaga, she became so fat and all na hirap na siya makakuha ng isa pang sugar daddy. While the kid pala of the tycoon now manages the family business.

Ps: kasing age ni batchmate yung anak ni tycoon. 

Pps: Remember madaling maghanap ng rich boys/men ang tanong are you even worthwhile for them ... pwedeng na attract sila sa anak mo for them to bed them but not take them home to their rich families who will judge your kid and family from head to toe. Pili ka na lang kung gusto mo maging kerida anak mo or maging legal wife. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...

Personal Opinion

Raise your daughter to become the best woman that she can be. And this will attract the best type of men around her. Teach her values that she will look for in men. And besides, you can only do so much in your daughter’s life. Choosing her life partner will always depend on her. 

P.S. I’m not even sure Christian Grey is the best man out there, even in the fictional world. 😂